LMAO -- Green Day, new lyrics to American Idiot

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I agree, nuthing to see heer ... nuthing new anyway .

A celebrity in an lofty position able hurl polished turds of wisdom sing the song thanK you

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Billy Joe boot licking and kneeling for the Libtard cause.
Imagine if musicians just sang a song and made us happy.
Trump won by living in the head of TDS sufferers.
My BIL is a TDS bed wetter….almost incapacitated with it.

See also libtard musicians that derailed nuclear power in the 70s…….no nothing song and dance folk that undermined the very thing that could make the green utopia they push for a reality.

Shitheads like Billy Joe should be clubbed like baby seals

Seems like there are a few here…..but luckily…..I’m here to help

TAP

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

See also libtard musicians that derailed nuclear power in the 70s…….no nothing song and dance folk that undermined the very thing that could make the green utopia they push for a reality.

TAP
Hey watchu talkin' bout Willis, Trump had Vanilla Fucking Ice at his Stolen Documents Crime Scene Party last night!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

TAP

b278a5a006340b8946457552adec56c5.gif

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Hey watchu talkin' bout Willis, Trump had Vanilla Fucking Ice at his Stolen Documents Crime Scene Party last night!!!
Was Vanilla Ice pissing himself when Oblowme was in office, or now with the child sniffing wife tit growing stumbling idiot we have Occupying the White House?

Did Trump steal those documents from Biden’s garage……or were they pdfs from Killarys servers at her private residence?

See also the discussion on who owns the DOJ why either of those instances were not prosecuted as with Trump.

’dat what I’m talkin’ bout fool!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Was Vanilla Ice pissing himself when Oblowme was in office, or now with the child sniffing wife tit growing stumbling idiot we have Occupying the White House?

Did Trump steal those documents from Biden’s garage……or were they pdfs from Killarys servers at her private residence?

See also the discussion on who owns the DOJ why either of those instances were not prosecuted as with Trump.

Your whingeing has grown very tiresome. Due yer reserch.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Maybe you missed the fact that Vanilla Vice had Pumpkin Spice Ninja Turtle on stage at the same gott dam time too? And I think Guy Fiero or someone came out for a solo song too.

GCz38YBXEAAtVBG

Yeah My Homies when that red MAGA hat comes round, dig deep and lay it all down, Vice Vice Baby!

Last edited:
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

TAP
3-Mile Island. That's a green utopia! Indeed! Damn those musicians. Yes, let's club them to death!!!!

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️

TAP
They are but minstrals, try not to take these mentally unstable and overly emotional know nothings seriously.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Ah the projection of pathos of the emotionally incontinent . I would discuss the 5 stoic philosophers with you but it seems MTV is your limit.
Seriously how long is this mewling outrage over a tiny change in a lyric from some pop band going to go on?

Do you really think people were thinking some entirely different thing with the original lyric of "redneck agenda". seriously?

YTYi.gif

"Waaah song boy sang maga, waahhh!"

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Seriously how long is this mewling outrage over a tiny change in a lyric from some pop band going to go on?

Do you really think people were thinking some entirely different thing with the original lyric of "redneck agenda". seriously?

YTYi.gif

"Waaah song boy sang maga, waahhh!"

i didn't mention lyrics bumberclot, Greenday are bigger fags than you are. 21 guns is OK and thats about it.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
i didn't mention lyrics bumberclot, Greenday are bigger fags than you are. 21 guns is OK and thats about it.

The emotional damage caused a minor lyric change continues into it's 3rd day, Mental Health Help lines are jammed by the shear volume of calls.

Operators plead, if you're trying to call 988 and its busy, hang up and call again.

PPS, "Lara Trump's singing voice is terrible. It's just horrible wailing and screeching." - Yoko Ono

Last edited:

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️

The emotional damage caused a minor lyric change continues into it's 3rd day, Mental Health Help lines are jammed by the shear volume of calls.

Operators plead, if you're trying to call 988 and its busy, hang up and call again.

PPS, "Lara Trump's singing voice is terrible. It's just horrible wailing and screeching." - Yoko Ono

Green day are nothing but teeny boppers who have turned the amps up on their guitars, or Oasis on Oestrogen would be more apt.

Weirdo.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
They are but minstrals, try not to take these mentally unstable and overly emotional know nothings seriously.
I bet you can easliy write lyrics and tunes that catch on enough to make you a millionaire, eh? Why don't you, then, eh? Chop chop. Or are you too busy doing something more important, like fielding phone calls in a cubicle somewhere in Bumfuck, UK?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I bet you can easliy write lyrics and tunes that catch on enough to make you a millionaire, eh? Why don't you, then, eh? Chop chop. Or are you too busy doing something more important, like fielding phone calls in a cubicle somewhere in bumfuck, UK?

Bumfuck, UK. They're kind of like Bumfuck Americans, aren't they?