Wasn't it truthsocial that was supposed to be going under? lmao

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Twitter never did unban the vast majority of the conservatives the previous regime unfairly banned simply because they were conservatives. Hell, my account is still permabanned simply for saying "the sexual PLEASE ASS BOX ME! of small children is wrong and should not be tolerated."

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Twitter never did unban the vast majority of the conservatives the previous regime unfairly banned simply because they were conservatives. Hell, my account is still permabanned simply for saying "the sexual PLEASE ASS BOX ME! of small children is wrong and should not be tolerated."
Oh yeah, that'll make the blood of groomers like sea and aidsmin boil

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I appealed my ban just last Friday but got an automated response just 5 minutes later denying it even though it was around 11pm on a Friday night when no one was in the office.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I've always felt that twitter was for libtard idiots with tiny minds and short attention spans anyway

they can keep it

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I imagine Blue Sky (Jack Dorsey's new Twitter competitor) is also going to be a censored left wing echo chamber. All the talk about decentralization is nice but they will still be able to shadow ban and limit the reach of anything which goes against the holy leftist narrative.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I've always felt that twitter was for libtard idiots with tiny minds and short attention spans anyway

they can keep it

Tis but one of the reasons I'll never join Fakebook or Tweeter. Bunch of fake fucks. I prefer forums such as this one.

I like GAB though. I've been extremely tempted to join it.