Hope Cadillac Culo wasn’t too disappointed it was shot down

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Midgets and Rednecks inbound hahahaha.
He likes midgets apparently

reminds him of children and people of equal height to himself

why else would he store so many pictures of them in his personal photobucket?

Did I mention there are other photos in his personal archive that are really disturbing?

But we'll get to those in due time :SmokeBreak1:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
He likes midgets apparently

reminds him of children and people of equal height to himself

why else would he store so many pictures of them in his personal photobucket?

Did I mention there are other photos in his personal archive that are really disturbing?

But we'll get to those in due time :SmokeBreak1:

Lol, oh I already know, I've got his account saved at home lulz.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Now watch how sewage filibusters on this proof of his extravagant wealth :Popcorn:

You’ve seen lots of photos of my environment. The area I live in. Where are yours Stump? You funny little sedentary man lies. As for the hillbilly, he really should get back to work

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hahaha, honestly no. The dumb ass posted the full link to his account :LOL3:
Oh no -- it gets even better than that.

You see, photobucket normally disables indexing so that you are supposed to see only what the account holder wants you to see.

however, all the pictures in the bucket are assigned unique values ie /xhadfafzsr etc etc as an example. This is what is known as a URI

a spidering tool acts a lot like a brute force password cracker attempting to quickly try every conceivable URI based on some metrics embedded within a single URI that is known and provided

Meaning, With this tool you can obtain every picture in a person's account within a matter of hours. Even those they do not want you to see

and trust me, there are quite a few pictures in there I am certain sea doesn't want anyone to see. :GiggleBitch: :SmokeBreak1:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Oh no -- it gets even better than that.

You see, photobucket normally disables indexing so that you are supposed to see only what the account holder wants you to see.

however, all the pictures in the bucket are assigned unique values ie /xhadfafzsr etc etc as an example. This is what is known as a URI

a spidering tool acts a lot like a brute force password cracker attempting to quickly try every conceivable URI based on some metrics embedded within a single URI that is known and provided

Meaning, With this tool you can obtain every picture in a person's account within a matter of hours. Even those they do not want you to see

and trust me, there are quite a few pictures in there I am certain sea doesn't want anyone to see. :GiggleBitch: :SmokeBreak1:

Interesting!

After viewing his account, now I know why some aint in there that I've seen him post.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Interesting!

After viewing his account, now I know why some aint in there that I've seen him post.
Exactly

remember the pictures the fine folks at BC spoke of?

I saw them. They were in there.

As was the one which started the whole kiddie fiddling thing to begin with..

that one I quickly deleted from my own cache as you never know where something like that can go once authorities have to be alerted.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
sewage got kinda quiet all of the sudden

busy deleting all that shit out of your photobucket that we already have? :GiggleBitch:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
sewage got kinda quiet all of the sudden

busy deleting all that shit out of your photobucket that we already have? :GiggleBitch:

Lol, poor SeaQueen, I can see him now hahahaha

iu

iu

iu

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
He's got a lot of shit to delete

we might not be seeing him for a few

haw haw

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m sick of posting you next to you 6’ heart sign. Do the math. Not exactly hard

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I’m sick of posting you next to you 6’ heart sign. Do the math. Not exactly hard
Prove that is a 6' heart sign. Should be easy to do.

while you're at it, prove you are not 5' 6" as multiple people have claimed

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So you’re not too good at math? Really explains a lot about your success

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Looks like seamongo got grabbed by the pussy today

he really is feeling a certain type of way about all those pictures in his photobucket becoming public knowledge

which of course, they will -- but I like toying with my victims for awhile first :GiggleBitch:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
is it just me or does seamong seem a little off kilt at the moment.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I mean, I'm no psychology professor or anything but the differences in seamajor's demeanor aren't all that subtle ever since I made it clear I have his photobucket account.

Sooooooo, there little buddy, would you like to get into all the proof you have about your rich and famous lifestyle and height or would you prefer to wait for me to slowly but surely release all those unsavory and unflattering details I discovered?

It might be a while I'll have you know as I kinda get a kick out of watching my prey squirm for awhile

take Oak for instance. How long was I announcing my intent to release her embarrassing PMs before I actually went ahead and did it? And I ain't even through a full 5% of them yet.

and I distinctly recall admong mocking my claims and daring me to do it... he ain't been around since :GiggleBitch:

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Stumpy, you’re no nothing. You already knew this

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Lmao. Sewage put those slippers on the breaks. Hahahahaha

Yeah man. Them photos are very embarassing.

Don’t know why you’d have even kept some shit like that in there,brah. Did you simply forget or something?