iu

More fail?

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I mean, if you want to keep doing that, I will have no choice but to go through with my plans for you. You already seen the tranny expose I did on you, would you like me to accelerate things?

Well….. More fail

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Doesn’t maw want you to take the trash out? I know you can fit into a trash bag

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Doesn’t maw want you to take the trash out? I know you can fit into a trash bag
No.

She wants me to post the photos I siphoned off your photobucket account

but I told her patience is a virtue and I want to watch you squirm for awhile before I do.

lolz

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Beg me to leave you alone why dont you :LOL3:

Blazer who’s avoiding who? You’re another ass who makes claims and promises ya can’t keep. Not only here, but at 2 other forums. You fucking Okie pussy. Keep hiding

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Blazer who’s avoiding who? You’re another ass who makes claims and promises ya can’t keep. Not only here, but at 2 other forums. You fucking Okie pussy. Keep hiding

I aint avoiding shit tranny luster lol. Nor am I hiding. I do have a life ya know.

3 forums, that bothers you dont it lol. Seeeeeeethe harder little luster boy, I got a lot of time on my hands coming up lol. So sit back down on your pineapple, and relax your butthole, cause you wont see it coming when I strike :GiggleBitch:

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I aint avoiding shit tranny luster lol. Nor am I hiding. I do have a life ya know.

3 forums, that bothers you dont it lol. Seeeeeeethe harder little luster boy, I got a lot of time on my hands coming up lol. So sit back down on your pineapple, and relax your butthole, cause you wont see it coming when I strike :GiggleBitch:
If you don’t pump yourself up. Suicide is always an option. See what coming? Your tutu and tail?