Hope Cadillac Culo wasn’t too disappointed it was shot down

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
being 5' 6" and making fun of his tranny lust is really getting to sewage :LOL3:

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Thanks for bumping fat asses personal thread, Stumpy

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Run along now Roddy. Take that stinky tail with ya.

I mean, if you want to keep doing that, I will have no choice but to go through with my plans for you. You already seen the tranny expose I did on you, would you like me to accelerate things?

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What the chopped shots of me? I like posting shot of the real pathetic you.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh no dear Seaqueen, I have much much better plans for you.

You do better to help Caddy Culo lose weight. The fool adds 20 pounds to her ass, and wonders why sho can’t shed any LBS.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You ought to get back to your minimum wage job. It would be all down hill if ya didn’t

Dont know why you look down on folks whom you "think" are poor. Im richer spiritually more than you'll ever be.

Maybe next time you're in the states, I'll give you a ride in my Porsche. Show ya what its like livin' as a TALL MAN hahaha.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Dont know why you look down on folks whom you "think" are poor.
that is what is known as "projection" -- just like with the shortness thing.

he claims to be a millionaire but millionaires don't move to third world toilets where they can stretch a dollar to multiples of a 100 times it's value just to eek by.

He can sell that BS story to his fellow libtarded idiots around here but that plane won't get off the runway with me.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Dont know why you look down on folks whom you "think" are poor. Im richer spiritually more than you'll ever be.

Maybe next time you're in the states, I'll give you a ride in my Porsche. Show ya what its like livin' as a TALL MAN hahaha.

Richer spiritually? Sure thing Ya okie. The earth is flat too. Keep propping yourself up, Roddy, the rest is down hill. You can only blame yourself for failure

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

he claims to be a millionaire but millionaires don't move to third world toilets where they can stretch a dollar to multiples of a 100 times it's value just to eek by.

He can sell that BS story to his fellow libtarded idiots around here but that plane won't get off the runway with me.

Here’s the lying sack of shit now. The short fat broke fuck is here all day. I bet Roddys got more Stumpy

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Like this from his Photobucket account lol.....

F024ED7C-59DA-464F-819A-7B737D571037.gif

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Now watch how sewage filibusters on this proof of his extravagant wealth :Popcorn: