Let us hope the tampon dispensers do not require electricity - Or things will become dire in boys bathrooms across the state of Oregon.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Leftists always lie. They dragged out this claim of mythical "white supremacists" attacking electric substations. They even lied and claimed it was because they want to stop transvestite drag shows for children. Sadly, it was all just a lie invented by idiot leftists.

In reality, it was just two thieves who wanted power to go out so video would stop when they robbed stores. It was just two idiot drug addicts enabled by democrat leftist weak on crime policies.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Leftists invent a lie and use official government agencies to spread it yet it is some how conservatives fault for noticing and thinking that isn't how government funds and power should be used.

You are a very unique kind of stupid, Poark.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Leftists always lie. They dragged out this claim of mythical "white supremacists" attacking electric substations. They even lied and claimed it was because they want to stop transvestite drag shows for children. Sadly, it was all just a lie invented by idiot leftists.

In reality, it was just two thieves who wanted power to go out so video would stop when they robbed stores. It was just two idiot drug addicts enabled by democrat leftist weak on crime policies.
STFU you drooling imbecile.

So 2 guys attacked 15 substations to rip off a mini market?

MAP: An OPB and KUOW investigation has documented 15 physical attacks on electrical substations in Oregon and Washington in 2022. Locations are approximate. Several of the Northwest attacks incorporated a similar technique for knocking out power documented by police at the Morton substation in June.1 day ago

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Leftists invent a lie and use official government agencies to spread it yet it is some how conservatives fault for noticing and thinking that isn't how government funds and power should be used.

You are a very unique kind of stupid, Poark.

Your mother, flatulent flailing fool.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Yeah aidsmin threads are mostly ignored. Why you thowring him under a bus tho? Pig?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Are the tampon dispensers safe tho?

In the boys bathrooms? Lmao

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Two pigs and a fish on my hook

Not bad for a throw away thread. Lol

senior penor

Factory Bastard
It does seem a little weird its substations in Oregon and Washington state. ya know, the states where bulldozers were called in to clear out CHAZ/CHOP zones and had leftist antifa on the streets causing shit for months on end.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Lmao. The wimp is so mad about this topic. He called the cow cartel as backup

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
No seriously. what is it with these neo-nazis and them being from blue states like washington, oregon, california, e.t.c?
They hate democray because they never amounted to anything and that’s America’s fault

Fact

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Always in their states and cities too.

Sounds like their problem.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Fishing was pretty good last night.

Admin all furious over electric tampon dispenser outages and the pigs whining about no one wanting to marry them

Lolz

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Question for the group, how many used Tampons do you think Stubby has been able to fit in his mouth at one time?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Put the tampon dispensers on generator power!!!! Admin declares

Lmao

Imagine the meltdown if the gloryhole required electricity?

He’d need to be institutionalized

Lmao

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Can you imagine the hysteria if the power goes out while admin is on his period?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Another conservative angertainment topic.

*yawn*
Both sides are crazy down South.

America is turning into one crazy place full of kooks on the Left & Right I tell ya.