Mama's don't let your babies be miscarried in Oh High Oh.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

A woman who had a miscarriage is now charged with abusing a corpse as stricter abortion laws play out nationwide​

Editor’s note: This story includes graphic descriptions of a miscarriage that some readers may find disturbing.

CNN —
An Ohio woman who had sought treatment at a hospital before suffering a miscarriage and passing her nonviable fetus in her bathroom now faces a criminal charge, her attorney told CNN.

Brittany Watts, 33, of Warren, has been charged with felony abuse of a corpse, Trumbull County court records show.

“Ms. Watts suffered a tragic and dangerous miscarriage that jeopardized her own life. Rather than focusing on healing physically and emotionally, she was arrested and charged with a felony,” her attorney, Traci Timko, told CNN in an email.

“Ms. Watts’ case is pending before the Trumbull County Grand Jury. I have advised her not to speak publicly until the criminal matter has resolved.”

Though a coroner’s office report said the fetus was not viable and had died in the womb, Watts’ case highlights the extent to which prosecutors can charge a woman whose pregnancy has ended – whether by abortion or miscarriage.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
The issue isn’t how the child died, when the child died. It’s the fact that the baby was put into a toilet, large enough to clog up the toilet, left in that toilet, and she went on her day,”

Although a fetal heartbeat was found, it was recommended by medical staff that an induction occur of the nonviable fetus,”

However, “Brittany Watts signed herself out of the hospital against medical advice on 9/19/2013,”

The next day, September 20, Watts returned “for the same issue and left against medical advice again,”

The above found by simply reading the article.

Save the outrage. Abortion laws had nothing to do with this instance ......in-fact, they suggested aborting the non viable fetus. Very sad for the woman in question. Perhaps she had hoped to see the pregnancy through. Also sad she had no emotional support to help her after the miscarraige.

Definitive Yellow Jounalism by a leader in honest reporting.....shocking.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
The issue isn’t how the child died, when the child died. It’s the fact that the baby was put into a toilet, large enough to clog up the toilet, left in that toilet, and she went on her day,”

Although a fetal heartbeat was found, it was recommended by medical staff that an induction occur of the nonviable fetus,”

However, “Brittany Watts signed herself out of the hospital against medical advice on 9/19/2013,”

The next day, September 20, Watts returned “for the same issue and left against medical advice again,”

The above found by simply reading the article.

Save the outrage. Abortion laws had nothing to do with this instance ......in-fact, they suggested aborting the non viable fetus. Very sad for the woman in question. Perhaps she had hoped to see the pregnancy through. Also sad she had no emotional support to help her after the miscarraige.

Definitive Yellow Jounalism by a leader in honest reporting.....shocking.
I missed the statement in the article claiming the baby was "put" in the toilet?

Everybody agrees the child was nonviable and miscarried, so explain your confident stance on the murder charges.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I missed the statement in the article claiming the baby was "put" in the toilet?

Everybody agrees the child was nonviable and miscarried, so explain your confident stance on the murder charges.

Maybe he doesn't know anything about women. Like when they bleed they sometimes go to the bathroom to clean up and deal with it.

You have to be around women to know that though.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard

Ill have to go back to read the article......did not see the mention of a murder charge.

Did you miss the point of empathy I had for her?

Did I say she deserved to be prosecuted? Her actions afterward are what is causing her trouble.....again.....very unfortunate

My comments were to shed some light on the fact it had nothing to do with abortion laws......other than the fact she had to in some way abort the non viable fetus at her first visit.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Maybe he doesn't know anything about women. Like when they bleed they sometimes go to the bathroom to clean up and deal with it.

You have to be around women

What you dont know about is the (x4) miscarriages experienced by my wife and I as we working to grow a family.

My heart bleeds for her as as it did for my two friends that carried dead fetuses until the could be removed

Get it?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Ill have to go back to read the article......did not see the mention of a murder charge.

Did you miss the point of empathy I had for her?

Did I say she deserved to be prosecuted? Her actions afterward are what is causing her trouble.....again.....very unfortunate

My comments were to shed some light on the fact it had nothing to do with abortion laws......other than the fact she had to in some way abort the non viable fetus at her first visit.
OK Perry Mason “abusing a corpse” a FELONY Charge, because her fetus was dead.

Read the highlighted orange section in the op.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard

You have to be around women to know that though.

Your comment
Why would I or should I know about it?

I understood your first comment to imply that what I said in my initial post was out of ignorance regarding women and factors surrounding miscarriage.

You assumed something about me and wrote “maybe he doesn’t know” and I replied what you definitely did not know about me or my understanding of both aspects of the story.

It’s a very tragic situation, compounded by her actions afterward.
Overzealouse prosecutors?……Absolutely!
I hope that she can get the charges dropped or reduced.
The bottom line is she technically broke the law, albeit i would assume as the result from panic.

Here is the most disturbing part of the story.

“ But for hours doctors and officials mulled the ethics of inducing labor for a woman who had been diagnosed with preterm premature rupture of membranes (PPROM), had no detectable amniotic fluid, was bleeding vaginally and had advanced cervical dilation, the Post reported. Watts eventually left.”

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Im glad they did not push that.
Give the kid a break

I hope she can be Ok after the entire ordeal, both the loss and aftermath.