Let’s Put You Pigs on Blast

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Didn’t listen and I don’t give a shit… I do my trolling in the dark under the blankets scrolling without sound like a normal fucking person :eyeRoLL:

I am convinced SSS would be snorting around your nether regions as if he were looking for truffles to chow down on, if you let him.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
No one is forcing you to fail at Shoutboxing, Shoutbox crybabies.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
giphy.webp

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
If Xwitter and Facebook are the junk foods of social media then a shoutbox is the crusty globs that collect under social media's fry vat that are never actually mopped up, only pushed back into the dark corners to fester and rot.

Just say 'NO' to crusty globs!

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
I'd say that if you were really concerned about deleterious effects you would avoid using twitter/faecesbook as their negative effects are world wide. And any perceived BFSB effect is limited to Bastards.
I'd also make you a pie chart, but I'm an extremely busy person.

• Very Nice
Reactions: X

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I'd say that if you were really concerned about deleterious effects you would avoid using twitter/faecesbook as their negative effects are world wide. And any perceived BFSB effect is limited to Bastards.

That's awfully close to "if you don't like capitalism why do have a cell phone?" levels of ridiculousness.

People poasting less on a forum because they waste their time and energy in a shoutbox that is also on the same forum is nothing at all like Xwitter or Facebook.

That's not apples and oranges, that's...

...cucumbers and bowling balls?

P.S.-
I can wait.
There's always room for pie (charts).

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
I did pretty well there considering my feeble position is "Not a leg to stand on".
As Ms. grand poobah of the cult of shoutbox -
clcTbMm.jpg

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️

Want pie chart!!!
In exchange I leave for you this creature.

waaaaa.jpg