Free Speech in the US re Gaza? LMAO

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Fetterman needs to take a reality check along with a chill pill.
.. Right, because when islamist radical conservatives applaud your actions and offer to teach you the holy unerringly infallible words of allah, and the correct technique for beheading infidels, no one should suggest that maybe you've gone a bit far down the wrong path. LoLz

Well, I know you have been a big Bill Maher fan. Let's see what he thinks of these entitled, out of work and out of touch protesters, soon to be students in Yemen.

I chose TMZ because it is a hip and cool news source.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

As BM (eeeww - terrible initials really) sees it, Hamas does want to commit genocide on Israel, and their slogan -- from the river to the sea -- proves it. Bill muses Hamas wants to commit genocide but they can't, Israel could commit genocide but it won't.

He says amusedly, the protesters who think Israel is an apartheid country are crazy ... and he offers receipts. He ticks off countries protesters are ignoring that subjugate women and minorities, and target the LGBTQ community for death.

Oh and PS: LoLo, since you won't watch the vid to the end, BM (ick) concludes by pointing out the obvious...the person these looketme protesters resemble most is....TRUMP!

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, Lotus she was in a foreign country, flirting with heavy equipment being operated by professionals. Ran in front of one. Got boo-boo'd. Yes it was her fault.
.. Personally, if a non-resident non-citizen came here (USA) to rabbel rouse it wouldn't matter to me if I agreed with their protest - it wouldn't be any of their fucking business. Let people make whatever protests they want in their own country. Take Nika, for example. She was protesting the tyranny of islam and was brutally murdered for it by muslims. She did that in her own country.

It still doesn’t make it right.

People in power should be held to a higher standard.