Free Speech in the US re Gaza? LMAO

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
You are here day after day joyous about the slaughter of innocents, like the pup and the goat under Noem's control.
Not at all. I have asked the question: Why has Hamas not accepted a ceasefire truce? That's what I want.
It's been offered but all they want is death and destruction? Why don't you criticize them. Why do you defend them? Are you afraid that machete wielding muslims will come to your door if you do?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Which "conservative" instigated a proxy war in Ukraine?

Which "conservative" is and has been enabling a genocide?

Which "conservative" vilified campus protesters as 'antisemitic' thus giving cover for police actions?

Which "conservative" has sent billions of dollars in military aid to Taiwan in order to provoke a war with China?

Was it only "conservatives" in congress who passed bills equating antizionism with antisemitism or sending hundreds of billions of dollars overseas to enable wars and genocide or to ban a social media platform that zionists don't like?

Or are you saying democrats are *also* right wing authoritarian psychopaths?

Because I'm with you in that case.

Putin.

Biden and Putin.

Biden

Biden sent money, Xi has been building militarized islands in the South China Sea.

No, it was a bipartisan effort.

Yes, some democrats are absolutely also right wing authoritarians.

What I refuse to do, unlike some, is stay on course for a party line...even if that line is sitting on my fat ass and being an internet rebel and revolutionary.

You don't do jack shit any differently than I do, not really. Your problem is that you sit there and judge and condemn as much as anyone here and sit back and pretend you're above it all.

On the Prowler's stupid ass fucking shoe "troll" you initially propped up his victim mentality "Lily is so mean about the shoes"...and what was your last post? Oh yeah, stfu about the shoes already (paraphrasing). Ironic.

I've had it with you, motherfucker, stop your shit or kindly put me on ignore.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Not at all. I have asked the question: Why has Hamas not accepted a ceasefire truce? That's what I want.
It's been offered but all they want is death and destruction? Why don't you criticize them. Why do you defend them? Are you afraid that machete wielding muslims will come to your door if you do?

Stop making this about me. I condemn anyone, even armed resistance fighters, that violate human rights. The only people that they should have considered attacking were those in the IDF. I condemn both sides taking hostages, and yes, the Israelis have "jailed" and taken young adolescents from their families. Sometimes for years, many years. They are hostages as much as anyone.

I condemn the rape and slaughter of every Israeli civilian, but also, and equally all the innocent men, women and children in Gaza.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Sadly, as you know, I have referred to them as the other conservatives since the late 80s when they went full off the rails - kind of Libertarianized. Correct though in those assessments of which contards did what. Remarkable that there are fools who do not understand that Putin's invasion of Ukraine (with and eye on eastern Europe) was enabled by Trump's attempts to weaken the NATO alliance.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sadly, as you know, I have referred to them as the other conservatives since the late 80s when they went full off the rails - kind of Libertarianized. Correct though in those assessments of which contards did what. Remarkable that there are fools who do not understand that Putin's invasion of Ukraine (with and eye on eastern Europe) was enabled by Trump's attempts to weaken the NATO alliance.

Putin is not a good man. Putin has a bust of Peter the Great in his Kremlin office.

I wonder why that is?

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Stop making this about me
LoLz - Oh now it's ME that's making everything about you?
.. Remember that commercial about something whatever it was, and this woman is going on and on about herself, then stops (finally) and says "..but enough about me. What do you think of me?" well......

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
LoLz - Oh now it's ME that's making everything about you?
.. Remember that commercial about something whatever it was, and this woman is going on and on about herself, then stops (finally) and says "..but enough about me. What do you think of me?" well......

I am not responsible for what anyone is doing in the Middle East, beyond how I voted.

But, I can change my vote and have decided to do so.

On the positive side, I also, have spent money out of my own pocket to contribute to aid organizations that are helping the refugees that are Gazans. I also asked others in my circle of family and friends to contribute, some did.

I don't just sit here and point fingers and mostly do jack shit but bloviate like most posters here.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
I agree wholeheartedly. He is not a leftist as some seem to think. He's a Russian imperialist and if anyone gets in his way they are eliminated.
All authoritarian dicktater murderers are conservatives, although the term "leftist" actually means commie. Commies are just other radical conservatives in the sense they are certainly not Liberals.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
All authoritarian dicktater murderers are conservatives, although the term "leftist" actually means commie. Commies are just other radical conservatives in the sense they are certainly not Liberals.

He's not a communist whatsoever, not even the pretense of being one. He's all about power, money and control. Anyone who doesn't see that is a motherfucking moron.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
I meant from the last election to this one. My bad, I wasn't clear.

Just like I did with Obama vs Romney election. I voted for the Green Party candidate.
I knew what you meant - I was just having a bit of fun there.
Yes, I generally write-in or vote third party.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I knew what you meant - I was just having a bit of fun there.
Yes, I generally write-in or vote third party.

They're all so terrible. I despair at times, but then focus on the immediate to get through the positive things that are still accessible. Family, friends and the natural world as best I can.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
They're all so terrible. I despair at times, but then focus on the immediate to get through the positive things that are still accessible. Family, friends and the natural world as best I can.
In between having fun here this morning, I am writing a back and forth with a person, a buddy of sorts (not a friend because as you know I have no real friends) who still thinks Covid was a HOAX perpetrated by the goobmint to control us dumb Americans. I swear, it just makes one wish death would come on swift and merciful wings.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There certainly are many a bloviator here. Definitely that.

The mostly stands together, though we are seeing cracks in the larger world.

But those left of center? They fall victim to their own pettiness, as explained by Freud's "Narcissim of Small Differences". And that is why we left of center can never accomplish nice things.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Putin.

Biden and Putin.

Biden

Biden sent money, Xi has been building militarized islands in the South China Sea.

No, it was a bipartisan effort.

What I refuse to do, unlike some, is stay on course for a party line...even if that line is sitting on my fat ass and being an internet rebel and revolutionary.

You don't do jack shit any differently than I do, not really. Your problem is that you sit there and judge and condemn as much as anyone here and sit back and pretend you're above it all.

On the Prowler's stupid ass fucking shoe "troll" you initially propped up his victim mentality "Lily is so mean about the shoes"...and what was your last post? Oh yeah, stfu about the shoes already (paraphrasing). Ironic.

I've had it with you, motherfucker, stop your shit or kindly put me on ignore.

You know nothing Joan Snow.

Russia didn't want the Ukraine conflict and THE RECORD of everything they've done and said since 2014 proves it. Everything on THE RECORD of 'Murica/NATO meddling and interfering with Ukraine since at least 2014 proves it. Claiming anything to the contrary is regurgitating state department propaganda.

I wonder why you didn't mention the permanent USA military "training" installation on an island three miles off the China coast or any of the other blatant 'Murican provocations and only opted to, once again, regurgitate state department propaganda? Don't answer- it was a rhetorical question.

You are a malinformed willing dupe for the establishment and even your good takes are only good UP TO A POINT but never any further because you know better than to step out of your little lemming lane.

If you don't want someone (in this particular case me) picking apart your weak-ass takes on politics or any other subject may I suggest you restrict your participation on forums to sending PMs only with folk you can rely on to never challenge your stupid ass?

Respectfully.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
In between having fun here this morning, I am writing a back and forth with a person, a buddy of sorts (not a friend because as you know I have no real friends) who still thinks Covid was a HOAX perpetrated by the goobmint to control us dumb Americans. I swear, it just makes one wish death would come on swift and merciful wings.

He must not realize most Americans are already controlled by the media, religion and corporations.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Russia didn't want the Ukraine conflict and THE RECORD of everything they've done and said since 2014 proves it. Everything on THE RECORD of 'Murica/NATO meddling and interfering with Ukraine since at least 2014 proves it. Claiming anything to the contrary is regurgitating state department propaganda.

I wonder why you didn't mention the permanent USA military "training" installation on an island three miles off the China coast or any of the other blatant 'Murican provocations and only opted to, once again, regurgitate state department propaganda? Don't answer- it was a rhetorical question.

You are a malinformed willing dupe for the establishment and even your good takes are only good UP TO A POINT but never any further because you know better than to step out of your little lemming lane.

If you don't want someone (in this particular case me) picking apart your weak-ass takes on politics or any other subject may I suggest you restrict your participation on forums to sending PMs only with folk you can rely on to never challenge your stupid ass?

Respectfully.

STFU you armchair revolutionary.

You can't see the forest for the trees.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
The mostly stands together, though we are seeing cracks in the larger world.

But those left of center? They fall victim to their own pettiness, as explained by Freud's "Narcissim of Small Differences". And that is why we left of center can never accomplish nice things.
I am going to the cannabis store later today. I will accomplish my mission.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Respectfully.
You're kind of a dickhead, but you probably hear that all the time.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
He must not realize most Americans are already controlled by the media, religion and corporations.
I have stopped short of reminding him he isn't a moron and shouldn't believe such things. Instead I asked him if he thought the Moon landing was a hoax, and if Bigfoot is an alien. I try to be subtle rather than heavy handed, as you know.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I condemn the rape and slaughter of every Israeli civilian, but also, and equally all the innocent men, women and children in Gaza.

The "Hamas wuz rapin' peepz" canard has long been debunked yet here you are, still repeating it.

Oh wait!
Isn't CNN coming out with a "documentary" about that subject whose only 'proof' is hearsay testimonials by people from the side actually DOING THE GENOCIDING? Is *that* where you get your "knowledge" about these issues?

LOLLERSKATES!

Take a look, folks.
You'll rarely see a better example of the Dunning-Kruger Effect.

Holy fucking shit.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The "Hamas wuz rapin' peepz" canard has long been debunked yet here you are, still repeating it.

Oh wait!
Isn't CNN coming out with a "documentary" about that subject whose only 'proof' is hearsay testimonials by people from the side actually DOING THE GENOCIDING? Is *that* where you get your "knowledge" about these issues?

LOLLERSKATES!

Take a look, folks.

Holy fucking shit.

You're not going to convince me, that no woman, taken by Hamas months ago, has not experienced rape. Men are men. And Hamas isn't any holier than anyone else.

Oh, and I'm not a dumb fuck. That also helps inform my opinions.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh wait!

LOLLERSKATES!

Take a look, folks.

Holy fucking shit.
Hey dipstick, you should do this song in your Drag Queen Show!

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
You're not going to convince me, that no woman, taken by Hamas months ago, has not experienced rape. Men are men. And Hamas isn't any holier than anyone else.
I tell ya what though. I don't know about that men are men so they all go rapey by nature. I see this damn Blewchew commercial on the tv (which is all controlled by the deep state) and all the many women on it care about is pumping their men full of drugs that give them long lasting erections....and there is at least one woman here who has tacitly admitted to being a rapist. No names, just the facts.