Free Speech in the US re Gaza? LMAO

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
I listen to people who can educate me, correct me, or help me refine and solidify my thinking.

Jackassy lemmings who like the taste of imperialist boots need not apply.
You're such a jerk off, you probably believe your own bullshit.

"Biden dumb Trump smart, I'm an intellectual" Goober_47

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lotus, are you saying that you, an English prof, can't read English? You tried to twist what wrote in the first sentence of your response. Why should I have read on?
Tell me why you wouldn't live in a muslim country then. Why did you choose one (as your NEW homeland) with virtually no muslim population?
I didn't try to twist anything. I read it quickly and missed the word "new." My having been an English professor doesn't make it impossible for me to miss a word when I read quickly. It doesn't turn me into a computer system. Read your own post above. You left out a word. Does that mean you're trying to twist your own meaning?

I just told you I am not an advocate for Islam. Why should I live in a Muslim country? So I get an extra point in a pointless argument with someone who is irrational? I chose Portugal because I already knew it and loved it. Your arguments are ridiculous.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter

Rich, old, intolerant white guise aren't the establishment you know. Trump is a rebel, a champion of the little man, you know. He and only he understands us and will tell us the truth....like a real minister of truth.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He doesn't like Trump, I don't think, he just hates Biden more.

I can't go there, not for this country, where women are losing all their rights...I'll use Arizona as an exemplar, there is a difference.

Some people are too fucking stupid or selfish. I suppose if you don't have a vagina and ovaries, you don't have to care about abortion or women's rights. *sigh*

To be a privileged white male...must be nice not to hafta worry about a damn thing...

The New Holliday

Site Supporter

I can't go there, not for this country, where women are losing all their rights...I'll use Arizona as an exemplar, there is a difference.

Some people are too fucking stupid or selfish. I suppose if you don't have a vagina and ovaries, you don't have to care about abortion or women's rights. *sigh*

To be a privileged white male...must be nice not to hafta worry about a damn thing...
I didn't vote for abolition of abortion rights, little lady. Don't try to side swipe me with that privilaged white male bullshit. I have never lived by that. Oh - and I disagree with the other advocacy issue you mentioned there. Sometimes a person will try to distance themselves from a person or movement to create an appearance of legitimacy as a "freethinker", but get down to actual "thought" on this or that and there is no distinction to be made.

PS: while I might be flattered by people trying to imitate my Anti-LibiCon philosophy, I do frown upon cheap imitations, particularly those who twist it into rote nuevo-conservatism.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I didn't vote for abolition of abortion rights, little lady. Don't try to side swipe me with that privilaged white male bullshit. I have never lived by that. Oh - and I disagree with the other advocacy issue you mentioned there. Sometimes a person will try to distance themselves from a person or movement to create an appearance of legitimacy as a "freethinker, but get down to actual "though" on this or than and there is no distinction to be made.

PS: while I might be flattered by people trying to imitate my Anti-LibiCon philosophy, I do frown upon cheap imitations, particularly those who twist it into rote conservatism.

I wasn't speaking to you. I was responding to Admin and addressing G-47. Tell me again how I make everything about me?

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
I wasn't speaking to you. I was responding to Admin and addressing G-47. Tell me again how I make everything about me?
I know who you were speaking to directly. I also know I was engaged in that side conversation. I also know you have some bad trolly habits. In any case, buzz off with the white male privilege bs. The fact is that women gained rights (which they always should have had to be sure) with the support of men, many of whom like myself are white. Never would have happened otherwise. Conservatives are the problem (including women), not white men.
Don't start sounding off like that doosh Don Lemon with the white men are the problem shit, or I won't like you anymore.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter

The democrats are worse than republicans.

They're both owned by and subservient to the same special interests and permanent state forces but the democrats pretend to represent "progressive ideals" while the republicans are more straightforward with their intentions. The democrats exist to prevent any movement back to the left after every lurch our government takes to the right.

Both are grossly unacceptable but when you factor in the hypocrisy democrats are the fucking worst.

Does someone need to be reminded that #GenocideJoe has always been anti-choice (as any avowed devout catholic/zionist politician would be lol) and the democrats have had multiple opportunities to codify abortion rights legislatively but chose instead to use it as a fundraising and campaigning gimmick?

Obama promised to codify Roe right away until he actually got elected (with majorities in both houses of congress) then the next time he even talked about it was to say it "wasn't a priority". Currently democrats only make noises about doing such things when they're out of power or have too many "conservative" members in their caucus to actually accomplish anything.

It's all performative.
It's all hypocrisy.
It's all a fucking joke to them and lemmings who vote for democrats are the punch line.

Anybody who says they support abortion rights or universal health care or free speech or ending the forever wars but then goes out and VOTES FOR DEMOCRATS is either a bald-faced liar or a stooge of epic proportions.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The democrats are worse than republicans.

They're both owned by and subservient to the same special interests and permanent state forces but the democrats pretend to represent "progressive ideals" while the republicans are more straightforward with their intentions. The democrats exist to prevent any movement back to the left after every lurch our government takes to the right.

Both are grossly unacceptable but when you factor in the hypocrisy democrats are the fucking worst.

Does someone need to be reminded that #GenocideJoe has always been anti-choice (as any avowed devout catholic/zionist politician would be lol) and the democrats have had multiple opportunities to codify abortion rights legislatively but chose instead to use it as a fundraising and campaigning gimmick?

Obama promised to codify Roe right away until he actually got elected (with majorities in both houses of congress) then the next time he even talked about it was to say it "wasn't a priority". Currently democrats only make noises about doing such things when they're out of power or have too many "conservative" members in their caucus to actually accomplish anything.

It's all performative.
It's all hypocrisy.
It's all a fucking joke to them and lemmings who vote for democrats are the punch line.

Anybody who says they support abortion rights or universal health care or free speech or ending the forever wars but then goes out and VOTES FOR DEMOCRATS is either a bald-faced liar or a stooge of epic proportions.
It is all performative. I agree with you, but I don't take such a hard line. I understand. I was one of those people in 2000 when I refused to vote for Ralph Nader because I was so worried about Bush getting in. Bush lost, but he was named president anyway. And Gore did nothing. At first I was really pissed at Nader voters. But eventually it began to hit me that the fix was far more extensive than I had ever wanted to believe. But the pre-November 2000 me thought much like other democrats. So I understand. I really do.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
I said I would be willing to die for something I believed in. I didn't say that thing was Gaza, did I? Learn to read.
Oh, I know how to read, Lotus...write too.
So to answer my question you might have just said that you are not as committed as Saint Rachel was.
Would that not have been so easy?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
This whole situation is delicious...

Be a kike: "Hurr durr, Whitey bahhhd, open those borders, we don't want anudda Hitlah!"

Be a Shitskin, of any particular scent, flavour or variety: "Hurr durr, Whitey bahhhd, because the jews told us so in the mainstream media and history books, and jews look whyte, so fuck them too!"

110 kikes, tick fucking tock... your leftoid golem have finally turned on you, about time too.

Once you subversive, nation wrecking, parasitic rat cunts are finally dealt with, Aryans will be able to fight the "multicultural" invasion unhindered, an invasion, which I might add, YOU FUCKING VERMIN HAVE CAREFULLY PLANNED, FUNDED AND ORCHESTRATED, since at least the fall of Great Uncle Adolf in the 40's... with your anti-White "Hate Crime" laws and relentless Soros-esque NGO pro-migrant groups, flooding the west with turd world filth.

I cannot wait to see you reptiles finally get your just desserts.

14/88/110

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
This whole situation is delicious...

Be a kike: "Hurr durr, Whitey bahhhd, open those borders, we don't want anudda Hitlah!"

Be a Shitskin, of any particular scent, flavour or variety: "Hurr durr, Whitey bahhhd, because the jews told us so in the mainstream media and history books, and jews look whyte, so fuck them too!"

110 kikes, tick fucking tock... your leftoid golem have finally turned on you, about time too.

Once you subversive, nation wrecking, parasitic rat cunts are finally dealt with, Aryans will be able to fight the "multicultural" invasion unhindered, an invasion, which I might add, YOU FUCKING VERMIN HAVE CAREFULLY PLANNED, FUNDED AND ORCHESTRATED, since at least the fall of Great Uncle Adolf in the 40's... with your anti-White "Hate Crime" laws and relentless Soros-esque NGO pro-migrant groups, flooding the west with turd world filth.

I cannot wait to see you reptiles finally get your just desserts.

14/88/110

<side eye>

That's exactly what a fed would say.

Careful folks... we may have been infiltrated.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
its6fFE.jpg

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
I agree with you, but I don't take such a hard line. I understand. I was one of those people in 2000 when I refused to vote for Ralph Nader because I was so worried about Bush getting in. Bush lost, but he was named president anyway. And Gore did nothing. At first I was really pissed at Nader voters. But eventually it began to hit me that the fix was far more extensive than I had ever wanted to believe. But the pre-November 2000 me thought much like other democrats. So I understand. I really do.
Yikes, LoLo - you think the 2000 election was rigged in a vost (yes..vost) conspiracy? I've been worried for you but I had no idea about this. I mean I knew going way back about you believing 9/11 was an inside job and "pull it" meant to take down #7 with the pre-set conspirator explosives, but had no idea how deep and vost the conspiracy was. Lo - someone made a very bad decision regarding a poorly designed ballot. That's how Pat Buchanan got whatever it was, like 30K votes which he laughed about - because he knew no effin way 30K people voted for him. It was not a vast...sorry, vost, conspiracy perpetrated by the deep state.
...and I will remind you of timelines, miss post 2000. In 2007 Neil Budde shut down the yahoo boards. All of us homeless refugees went a looking for new digs. BY, Vapor#1 and 2, CO, eventually CBT (originally CBB). You for years hated my anti-LibiCon position. Oh Holliday you are wasting your vote if you don't vote for the lesser of 2 evils. Eventually reason and fine logicing got through to you and you became anti-LibiCon - like 2012-13). You while continuing for years to hate on Nader also acknowledged that the one-party-system sucked it and we needed many and representative political parties. Well, Green Party was on the ballot. We need more parties. We need more parties in the USA, and IMTO we might like to adopt a coalition type arrangement so that parties that gain votes aren't shut out completely, which only inspires people to vote major party in a vicious quandary cycle of voting against who you despise more rather than someone whose views are actually palatable.
...but anyway, not to go all Duhv on you, but you know I adore you, and am genuinely concerned due to the conspiracy nutball stuff. Please think things through. Don't just go non-thinky with the crazy conspiracy stuff....please.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It is all performative. I agree with you, but I don't take such a hard line. I understand. I was one of those people in 2000 when I refused to vote for Ralph Nader because I was so worried about Bush getting in. Bush lost, but he was named president anyway. And Gore did nothing. At first I was really pissed at Nader voters. But eventually it began to hit me that the fix was far more extensive than I had ever wanted to believe. But the pre-November 2000 me thought much like other democrats. So I understand. I really do.

I still care about Americans that have been harmed by the 3 SCOTUS judges that Trump put on the bench.

Domestic policies still matter. Trump was a disaster in ways we will feel for decades.

Darthinia Von Vader

Factory Bastard
Oh wait you were talking about Trump? well misread that one. Thought everyone wanted to see my video of being orificially invaded by a turnip. I won many awards for it. I mean carry on..

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I still care about Americans that have been harmed by the 3 SCOTUS judges that Trump put on the bench.

Domestic policies still matter. Trump was a disaster in ways we will feel for decades.
Yes, of course. I think I've made myself pretty clear about my views on Trump.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I do know who Scott Galloway is and he's been out there for a while now. The guys you posted, I've never heard of.

First, Scott Galloway is wrong on the genocide in Gaza. Just wrong. I was disappointed when I saw him speak to this issue on Friday night on Real Time. I seem to watch it now just to get pissed off and Bill Maher and the vast majority of his guests these days. But that's an aside...

Generally, Scott Galloway has made some interesting commentary on business and American culture. Not everything I agree with, but he actually isn't mediocre intellectually.

Now, for these guys, they couldn't even allow us to hear what he had to say without stopping it and just reading much more into what they were hearing than what was being said.

I'm not impressed with either side of that clip.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I’m a UCLA professor. Why didn’t the administration stop last night’s egregious violence?​

The university should have anticipated Tuesday night’s chaos — but security personnel were nowhere to be found

UCLA, a prestigious public university in the United States, experienced
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
in its 105-year history on Tuesday. Over the course of my 33-year career at UCLA, I have never seen anything so terrifying take place.

Around 11 p.m., a group of masked counterdemonstrators made their way to the Royce Quad in the heart of campus and began to attack the encampment set up last week by demonstrators opposing the war in Gaza. They threw a firecracker into the encampment, tore down its outer walls, threw heavy objects at demonstrators and instigated direct physical confrontations. Those in the encampment were left to fend for themselves against a violent band of thugs intent on inflicting damage.

The incident marked a total systems failure by the university, the city of Los Angeles and the state of California.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I’m a UCLA professor. Why didn’t the administration stop last night’s egregious violence?​

The university should have anticipated Tuesday night’s chaos — but security personnel were nowhere to be found

UCLA, a prestigious public university in the United States, experienced
in its 105-year history on Tuesday. Over the course of my 33-year career at UCLA, I have never seen anything so terrifying take place.

Around 11 p.m., a group of masked counterdemonstrators made their way to the Royce Quad in the heart of campus and began to attack the encampment set up last week by demonstrators opposing the war in Gaza. They threw a firecracker into the encampment, tore down its outer walls, threw heavy objects at demonstrators and instigated direct physical confrontations. Those in the encampment were left to fend for themselves against a violent band of thugs intent on inflicting damage.

The incident marked a total systems failure by the university, the city of Los Angeles and the state of California.

My money is on those masked counterdemonstrators being sent by US intelligence in some form or another. They will stop at nothing to achieve their aims.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter

Fetterman mocks students protesting on college campuses over Houthi offer​

Sen. John Fetterman (D-Pa.) mocked the students protesting on college campuses after a report was released stating a Houthi-run university in Yemen will offer slots to those suspended at U.S. universities.
“If a homicidal, Iranian-funded, terrorism proxy wants to pick up your college education tab, you really, really might want to reevaluate things,” Fetterman
His post included a screenshot of
that details Yemen’s Iran-aligned Houthi offer to students as protests persist on college campuses across the country, resulting in more than 2,000 arrests.
“We are serious about welcoming students that have been suspended from U.S. universities for supporting Palestinians,” an official at Sanaa University told Reuters. “We are fighting this battle with Palestine in every way we can.”
The university released a statement applauding the “humanitarian” position of the U.S. students demonstrating nationwide and said they could continue their education in Yemen.
“The board of the university condemns what academics and students of the U.S. and European universities are being subjected to, suppression of freedom of expression,” the school’s board said in a statement.
The Biden administration has
as a Specifically Designated Terrorist Group in response to attacks it launched against international shipping companies in the Red Sea amid the Israel-Hamas war.
Since the start of the war, Fetterman has unequivocally backed Israel and its right to defend itself. He criticized the protests, admitting that it’s a “great American value to protest” but thinks the demonstrations are
The protesters have rejected that characterization, saying they are merely exercising their freedom of speech to protest Israel’s war crimes against Palestinian civilians.
Fetterman was among a group of lawmakers last week who called on the president of Columbia University to do
amid the ongoing unrest.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Fetterman mocks students protesting on college campuses over Houthi offer​

Sen. John Fetterman (D-Pa.) mocked the students protesting on college campuses after a report was released stating a Houthi-run university in Yemen will offer slots to those suspended at U.S. universities.
“If a homicidal, Iranian-funded, terrorism proxy wants to pick up your college education tab, you really, really might want to reevaluate things,” Fetterman
His post included a screenshot of
that details Yemen’s Iran-aligned Houthi offer to students as protests persist on college campuses across the country, resulting in more than 2,000 arrests.
“We are serious about welcoming students that have been suspended from U.S. universities for supporting Palestinians,” an official at Sanaa University told Reuters. “We are fighting this battle with Palestine in every way we can.”
The university released a statement applauding the “humanitarian” position of the U.S. students demonstrating nationwide and said they could continue their education in Yemen.
“The board of the university condemns what academics and students of the U.S. and European universities are being subjected to, suppression of freedom of expression,” the school’s board said in a statement.
The Biden administration has
as a Specifically Designated Terrorist Group in response to attacks it launched against international shipping companies in the Red Sea amid the Israel-Hamas war.
Since the start of the war, Fetterman has unequivocally backed Israel and its right to defend itself. He criticized the protests, admitting that it’s a “great American value to protest” but thinks the demonstrations are
The protesters have rejected that characterization, saying they are merely exercising their freedom of speech to protest Israel’s war crimes against Palestinian civilians.
Fetterman was among a group of lawmakers last week who called on the president of Columbia University to do
amid the ongoing unrest.

Fetterman needs to take a reality check along with a chill pill.