So American Voters...is your candidate winning or won already?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Ease up there DD

doublicat-2020-08-28-12-11-17.gif

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Dr. Oz goes down to Fetterman.

Hahahahahahahahaha
Fetterman is clinically stupid since his stroke and wasn't much better before. Have you heard him talk? The guy is a walking train wreck. He contradicts himself in the same fucking breath.

Put aside the Left vs Right stuff and just admit that Pennsylvanian Democrats ran a potato.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
1AF405EF-E2E9-41A1-AD74-299CA9690E35.png

MeThinx DD is very upset by the result as he was expecting a 'Red Wave'.

I try not to get too worked up about it as it is just another country's elections.

But it's interesting or fun to watch American elections just because of all the hype and advertising that goes into them.

The sexually confused Hermaphrodite will have to get over it

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Fetterman is clinically stupid since his stroke and wasn't much better before. Have you heard him talk? The guy is a walking train wreck. He contradicts himself in the same fucking breath.

Put aside the Left vs Right stuff and just admit that Pennsylvanian Democrats ran a potato.
So what does that say for the loser, that lost to the Potatoe?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I was hearing they're more Youngkin than DeSantis...but who really knows?
I saw an interview over on the Clinton News Network with Sununu the reelected R Gov. in New Hampshire, seems like a very normal sane common sense likable guy, of course he wouldn't stand a chance in todays GOP.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I saw an interview over on the Clinton News Network with Sununu the reelected R Gov. in New Hampshire, seems like a very normal sane common sense likable guy, of course he wouldn't stand a chance in todays GOP.

I think they have some hard lessons to learn. The thing is, people like Sununu were the ones that started the GOP down this path with Goldwater in the 1960's. This is the culmination of their movement.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I think they have some hard lessons to learn. The thing is, people like Sununu were the ones that started the GOP down this path with Goldwater in the 1960's. This is the culmination of their movement.
This is the son of that one. One point in Barry's brand is he was adamant about the separation of Church and state, he might be rolling in his grave knowing that 88% of Evangelical Christians voted for Herschel "Billy Jean" Walker.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This is the son of that one. One point in Barry's brand is he was adamant about the separation of Church and state, he might be rolling in his grave knowing that 88% of Evangelical Christians voted for Herschel "Billy Jean" Walker.

Right, my point is this has been the GOP's playbook since the 60's and he joined the party that was already this hot mess. He had other choices he could make. He chose THIS GOP.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Some of these people are going to try to distance themselves from the shit show their party is at the moment. This isn't the time to be forgiving.

Show me you can stop being hateful and that you have policies that offer something to the poor/working and middle class. Otherwise, GTFO.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Some of these people are going to try to distance themselves from the shit show their party is at the moment. This isn't the time to be forgiving.

Show me you can stop being hateful and that you have policies that offer something to the poor/working and middle class. Otherwise, GTFO.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Assuming the Goons get the House which is looking likely, I wonder if they will be able to remain as monolithic as they've increasingly become since the Tea Party purges, or if they'll fracture into various camps.

Good news though, the Republican Virologists will determine once and for all, how Fauci created the Covids in that open air market stall in Chy Nah!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Assuming the Goons get the House which is looking likely, I wonder if they will be able to remain as monolithic as they've increasingly become since the Tea Party purges, or if they'll fracture into various camps.

Good news though, the Republican Virologists will determine once and for all, how Fauci created the Covids in that open air market stall in Chy Nah!

No, they will have to be more cooperative. The fact is that shit is fucked up in DC and the people are sick of it. Well, the people under the age of about 60...

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Well Good for you Dr. Oz

Mehmet Oz did something that shouldn’t be remarkable after his loss​

At 9:30 a.m. ET Wednesday, Mehmet Oz did something that used to be de rigueur: He called John Fetterman to concede the
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

This is how it should be done.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Well Good for you Dr. Oz

Mehmet Oz did something that shouldn’t be remarkable after his loss​

At 9:30 a.m. ET Wednesday, Mehmet Oz did something that used to be de rigueur: He called John Fetterman to concede the
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

This is how it should be done.
A call to concede the fraud...lol

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't get worked up about what happens in other countries unless we, the US, fucked it up or are involved somehow. I never got worked up about Brexit, for example. It's for the British people and for Ireland to work out...I believe the border between N. Ireland and Ireland was impacted. And the UK and Europe as well.

I watch with interest and curiosity, but don't get emotional about it in any way. Doesn't make sense to me.
Yes. Brexit made a big difference to UK citizens who were living like other members of the EU. Now they have none of the rights they enjoyed when they were members of the EU. There are a lot of unhappy English people in Portugal.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes. Brexit made a big difference to UK citizens who were living like other members of the EU. Now they have none of the rights they enjoyed when they were members of the EU. There are a lot of unhappy English people in Portugal.

Expect a shitload of Brazoolians flocking there soon