In a recent survey registered were voters were asked what is the greatest danger facing Americans.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
A, Drag Queens reading stories
or
B, Incel jackoffs running around with guns and violence in mind.

Republican Voters said Drag Queens reading stories is the root cause of the decline of western civilization.

Whereas Sane and informed voters were extremely concerned about jack offs running around with guns looking for any excuse to shoot to kill.

Cue Trumptards, screaming but the Childrens we don't gaf about once they're born!

senior penor

Factory Bastard
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
weird, because Americans are more concerned about putting food on their table and not having their dollar go the way of hyperinflation. If your blue men's concern is to put drag queens in libraries and gun grab like there is no tomorrow, then no wonder your party lost the house, and the RINO party isn't much better, either.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
weird, because Americans are more concerned about putting food on their table and not having their dollar go the way of hyperinflation. If your blue men's concern is to put drag queens in libraries and gun grab like there is no tomorrow, then no wonder your party lost the house, and the RINO party isn't much better, either.

The Democrats should have been creamed. Your party has been losing since 2018 and you haven't figured it out yet.

senior penor

Factory Bastard
The Democrats should have been creamed. Your party has been losing since 2018 and you haven't figured it out yet.
"and the RINO party isn't much better, either."
I already told you why the RINO party win wasn't as big multiple times. It is full of establishment cucks that roll over to the DNC to avoid bad names being called by them. The Conservatibe party of Canada went through two humiliating defeats for the Exact same reason. Nobody wants the DNC's policies in red flavour just as much as the Canadians don't want Justin Trudeau's policies in blue flavour. How do you think Ron desantis turned florida deep red in 4 years? do did you think Trump won against a corrupt warmongerer like hillary? why do you think sleazy joe's approval rating is in the shitter? because they offered a real alternative and not just repackaged their opponent's same failed policies nobody wants. its a fact that partisans like you have to grasp and get over.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I already told you why the RINO party win wasn't as big multiple times. It is full of establishment cucks that roll over to the DNC to avoid bad names being called by them. The Conservatibe party of Canada went through two humiliating defeats for the Exact same reason. Nobody wants the DNC's policies in red flavour just as much as the Canadians don't want Justin Trudeau's policies in blue flavour. How do you think Ron desantis turned florida deep red in 4 years? do did you think Trump won against a corrupt warmongerer like hillary? why do you think sleazy joe's approval rating is in the shitter? because they offered a real alternative and not just repackaged their opponent's same failed policies nobody wants. its a fact that partisans like you have to grasp and get over.

De Santis' win is frankly the DNC fuck up. They have no game plan in Florida.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
:daFuq4: :daFuq4: :daFuq4:

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
So where are the threads on this forum of people discussing that, rather than mutually assured character assassinations and uninformed trumptards spewing the latest talking points.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I'll tell ya my concerns.....

NIGGERS AND TRANNIES!!!! lulz

No, seriously, I got a lot of concerns. And it dont look good. Not at all. Especially cause a lot of my concerns I do not see being fixed any time soon.

senior penor

Factory Bastard
So where are the threads on this forum of people discussing that, rather than mutually assured character assassinations and uninformed trumptards spewing the latest talking points.
A lot of threads on here were started by you and your unhinged talking apoints and the few threads started by anybody else were about issues so..............:Popcorn:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oh fuck off you stupid penis_featured pop tart. Go fuck your mama again! :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

There have been several. You dont read anyone or interact with anything.

So.....yeah.

Also you got the drag queen issue completely wrong as well.

You dont understand what he said because you dont listen to anyone. You come here and spew insults at everyone you view as "cons" and talk about killing politcal opposition on CBT.

So yeah.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
De Santis' win is frankly the DNC fuck up. They have no game plan in Florida.

DeSantis actually represents the people who vote for him and he acts in their interests. He is a really good governor. He has done very well for FL as well.

You guys shit on him solely because he isnt a Democrat. I dont know what you think elected officials are supposed to do. The only complaints you guys have is that he is a Republican and "HUR DER REPUBLICANS BAD!!"

And some twisted lies about a couple policies. The most disturbing part is how you guys claim be for the people but have turned on parents and dont support parents keeping sexual/political ideologies out of schools. Even as it severely harms children. And you guys see it as a partisan issue so the Republican party gets bigger I guess.