In the wake of the recent School Shooting in Texas, Missouri Christian Conservatives put their faith into action.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Right-Wing Organization Launches Chilling Map Marking Schools As 'Woke Hot Spots'
Liberty Alliance, a far-right Missouri organization, named specific schools and school districts on its map.

Are you lonesome tonight, and life isn't treating you right, here's something for you to do.....

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Woke people bad.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
"A far-right Missouri organization.."

Missouri......
Isn't that one-a-them states that has the mostest deaths by gun per capita?

Gunz is goud.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
"A far-right Missouri organization.."

Missouri......
Isn't that one-a-them states that has the mostest deaths by gun per capita?

Gunz is goud.
You get a Gold Star I had brain farted that, I should have remembered after you posted the hard facts this morning.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
@Bastard Factory Did I misunderstand your recent memo, about not fag laming in Politics?
Oh Golly @Bastard Factory
I can't believe anyone would do anything like that 'roun these parts.
It's soooo unChristian.
BRB, I'm on the phone right now with a prayer counselor at Benny Hinn Ministries, can I borrow your CC Numbers, I don't have mine on me.
Certainly - look for super secret board zero PM soz identities and top secret information are protected.

Mod Cone of Silence stuff, ya know.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
@Bastard Factory Did I misunderstand your recent memo, about not fag laming in Politics?
Oh Golly @Bastard Factory
I can't believe anyone would do anything like that 'roun these parts.
It's soooo unChristian.
BRB, I'm on the phone right now with a prayer counselor at Benny Hinn Ministries, can I borrow your CC Numbers, I don't have mine on me.
Certainly - look for super secret board zero PM soz identities and top secret information are protected.

Mod Cone of Silence stuff, ya know.
That benny hinn post got tossed, wtf?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
In reality this is just an org that promotes normal values if individual rights and liberties helping parents find and deal with left wing partisan identity politcs in school.

The gender identity shit is extremely dangerous to children and is leading minors to the medical pathway to receive hormones that permanently alter their bodies and sterilize them. And the sex change surgeries.

As for Huffpost.....they are showing how they inspire irrational hatred and politcal violence. Painting this as some "far right group"(what the fuck even is that? How are they far right?) Is literally looking for schools to "target" after a shooting (being erroneously blamed on Republicans) is exactly how you help incite actual violence. But that's not new for leftists. You guys are always calling for violence, excusing violence, and using violence.

"HuffPost caters to a “very liberal constituency” and “has morphed from a left-leaning site with a modest conservative presence to a pugnaciously liberal operation in which the banner headlines and majority of bloggers holler about the latest outrage.”

The website, which was created as the antithesis of the Drudge Report,
separates itself from some traditional news organizations by openly taking liberal stances on current political debates
such as the war in Iraq,
climate change,
and gay marriage.
During the 2016 presidential campaign, HuffPost included a note attacking the Republican candidate at the end of each article about Donald Trump.
"c

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
In reality this is just an org that promotes normal values if individual rights and liberties helping parents find and deal with left wing partisan identity politcs in school.

The gender identity shit is extremely dangerous to children and is leading minors to the medical pathway to receive hormones that permanently alter their bodies and sterilize them. And the sex change surgeries.

As for Huffpost.....they are showing how they inspire irrational hatred and politcal violence. Painting this as some "far right group"(what the fuck even is that? How are they far right?) Is literally looking for schools to "target" after a shooting (being erroneously blamed on Republicans) is exactly how you help incite actual violence. But that's not new for leftists. You guys are always calling for violence, excusing violence, and using violence.

"HuffPost caters to a “very liberal constituency” and “has morphed from a left-leaning site with a modest conservative presence to a pugnaciously liberal operation in which the banner headlines and majority of bloggers holler about the latest outrage.”

separates itself from some traditional news organizations by openly taking liberal stances on current political debates
such as the war in Iraq,
climate change,
and gay marriage.
During the 2016 presidential campaign, HuffPost included a note attacking the Republican candidate at the end of each article about Donald Trump.
"c

Yeah normal people always provide a road map for the next sad boy with a pretend "Army Man" gun. Stop doing drugs, just say nyet!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

such as the war in Iraq,
climate change,
and gay marriage.
"c

she's says after merely seeing the masthead and not reading the article.