Every day is a day to wake up hating these people even more .

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
No, as usual you are wrong. But that's nothing new and is to be expected out of you these days

which is why you had to delete the entire question out of my post

You lack the most basic form of compassion for anything that has to do with someone who isn’t a white collar Republican. Your state is already bleeding out profusely and for what? So kindergarteners who are exposed to the internet via cell phones put in their hands by their parents don’t hear the word FAG at school?

Take god out of your politics, heathen.
Which is why you have to insert the word FAG into a bill that doesn't contain that or any related term?

For what, so you can garner the support of like minded morons who didn't bother to pick up the bill and read it for themselves because you are all either too stupid or too intellectually dishonest to focus on facts instead of heresy and propada ?

Take the hammer claw out of your forehead, retard.

OMG are you actually still blathering on about that stupid fucking bill?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No, as usual you are wrong. But that's nothing new and is to be expected out of you these days

You lack the most basic form of compassion for anything that has to do with someone who isn’t a white collar Republican. Your state is already bleeding out profusely and for what? So kindergarteners who are exposed to the internet via cell phones put in their hands by their parents don’t hear the word FAG at school?

Which is why you have to insert the word FAG into a bill that doesn't contain that or any related term?

For what, so you can garner the support of like minded morons who didn't bother to pick up the bill and read it for themselves because you are all either too stupid or too intellectually dishonest to focus on facts instead of heresy and propada ?

They wont read it. All they give fuck about is their narratives.

They would defend stoning homosexuals if the dem/progs pushed for it and the mainstream narrative made it a thing.

They havent read the bill. They wont read the bill. They parrot the same ignorant gaslighting about the bill (that protects parents rights and very young children) that their mainstream sources give them and their socail group affirms.

None of these people have the courage or integrity to defy the popular left narratives and risk being labeled "right wing"(and get all the irrational and ignorant hatred reserved for the right wing and every anti establishment position).

They are weak, useful idiots. They prefer ignorance. Its "safer" for them socially

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
And I'd vote for Trump again

you know, cause I actually do care about the minorities who are suffering under these biden policies which are destroying people financially .... unlike some some lip service hypocrites around here

I don’t deny that you would one bit.

If you actually cared about anyone but yourself, you would see that you don’t need to force the word FAG out of public schools.
If you had two brain cells to rub together and perhaps stopped being a fucking lush you'd read the bill and see for yourself it doesn't even contain the word FAG or any related term

I have PayPal if you still need me to read that document and prove your ridiculous point for you….

in the interim, have fun keeping Disney (publicly traded) in FloriDUH while you fight to keep the word FAG out of public schools

God forbid you consider teaching compassion and equality for NON straight whitey Republitards.
That's cool you have paypal, and if I think you are ever in need of a higher quality vodka I'll kick a few coins in your general direction

IN the interim, have fun continuing to look like a spastic fucking retard who has hit that hammer claw one too many times to her forehead with this who "cant say fag" thing birthed out of a bill that doesn't even contain the word or any related term

God forbid you would actually care that minorites are suffering right now because once upon a time not long ago when you were being the fucking follower you always were you went to a blm rally, got high with a couple of low lives and stuck your fist in the air.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

you know, cause I actually do care about the minorities who are suffering under these biden policies which are destroying people financially .... unlike some some lip service hypocrites around here

Let's have a moment to reflect upon jim crow Joe's heartfelt eulogy of his mentor.

A klansman

^^^ blaming Joe for what is happening in Florida bwa hahahaha

Omg this is like taking US history on teh short bus

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

OMG are you actually still blathering on about that stupid fucking bill?
You mean the one you keep on referencing despite the fact that you clearly are too stupid to understand it?

yeah, that stupid fucking bill.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Let's have a moment to reflect upon jim crow Joe's heartfelt eulogy of his mentor.

A klansman

What is happening in florida murdy?

Are we all banned from saying the word gay down here according to you imbeciles who cannot even grasp the contents of a 7 page document?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

From what I remember, Florida felt like the Deep South of the US.

As the saying goes " In the South we make our own rules."

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
ahhahahahahahah

just because this idiot said "have fun keeping disney in florida"

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Looks like the exodus is happening in the opposite direction.

Not that you would know that since you are so fucking utterly clueless about pretty much everything.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

what a fucking shit show nightmare

I swear Trumpers don’t realize that Obama pushed to strengthen the LGBT community and that fat ass white honkey lover overturned it

I would rather kill my self then hear MORE Trump loving tardation about how much he did to improve our lives while destroying the nation and creating the greatest divide we have ever seen.

SMH
bimbo, the one major problem I had with Trump was his pro kweirdo attitudes. Thankfully, you morons cried "REEEEEEEEEEEE" 4 fukin years and successfully deflected degenerates from accepting this fact.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

A klansman

Are we all banned from saying the word gay down here according to you imbeciles who cannot even grasp the contents of a 7 page document?

They need to pay attention to what's happening in their own states before they blather about FL.

In CA, WA and OR the state can remove minors and place them in youth shelters and start them on the medical pathway behind the parents back and without parental consent.

They are able to groom children and then get them "gender affirming treatments" including puberty blockers and medical surgeries without the parents consent.

So they've ripped children from their real advocates and have the power to over ride families and encourage minors to make dangerous and life changing decisions that are irreversible and they call it "abuse" if parents do not approve.

Minors can go live in shelters if they dont like ty he rules and boundaries placed by parents. They can live their with others up to 25 years old. At the age of 13....they can make all these choices. Its completely fucking insane.

But yeah what's happening in FL.....you know parents rights being protected and children being protected from sexual/politcal PLEASE ASS BOX ME!? Let's attack THAT.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

From what I remember, Florida felt like the Deep South of the US.

As the saying goes " In the South we make our own rules."

As some one who lived in the dirty south....coastal MS and NOLA, and one who lived in southern FL.....no I wouldnt say that at all.

Its heavily American though still hanging on to the foundational principles of liberty and individual rights.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

A klansman

They need to pay attention to what's happening in their own states before they blather about FL.

In CA, WA and OR the state can remove minors and place them in youth shelters and start them on the medical pathway behind the parents back and without parental consent.

They are able to groom children and then get them "gender affirming treatments" including puberty blockers and medical surgeries without the parents consent.

So they've ripped children from their real advocates and have the power to over ride families and encourage minors to make dangerous and life changing decisions that are irreversible and they call it "abuse" if parents do not approve.

Minors can go live in shelters if they dont like ty he rules and boundaries placed by parents. They can live their with others up to 25 years old. At the age of 13....they can make all these choices. Its completely fucking insane.

But yeah what's happening in FL.....you know parents rights being protected and children being protected from sexual/politcal PLEASE ASS BOX ME!? Let's attack THAT.

No... but you know.... 5 year olds all have cell phones n shit

Murdy checked.

Dumbest fucking argument ever

lolz

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
ahhahahahahahah

Not that you would know that since you are so fucking utterly clueless about pretty much everything.
My daughter and son in law live just a few miles from Disney World and someone just built a home in the subdivision for 800K and sold it a few months later for over a million.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
ahhahahahahahah

My daughter and son in law live just a few miles from Disney and someone just built a home in the subdivision for 800K and sold it a few months later for over a million.
Right now my own home is worth more than 400K more than when I bought it (just two short years ago)

and not due to a government manufactured housing shortage either. I can't drive 5 miles in any direction without seeing at least 10 construction projects underway on my way there.

Every smart person I know is getting out of liberal controlled shit holes and moving to states like Florida

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

bwahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahaha

but don't say gay here tho

especially if you are in kindergarten

If you're in kindergarten and feel the need to have some kind of weird homosexual fix involving hearing the word gay uttered; use your fucking cell phone!!!!!

ROTFLMAO

you really can't make this kind of idiocy up

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I guess Biggie ignored the historical facts of his beloved Republican state where he decided to relocate to support the DON’T YOU DARE SAY GAY agenda of the hard nosed Republitards who are trying to convert it into a sex trafficking peninsula. I wish Cuba would just nuke them already :Crazy:

FloriDUh ~ the gayest places on earth since the 1930s when it was dubbed the “new tropics” :LOL3:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Fucking moron just undercut her own already failing argument :facepalm:

your state is as confusing as the points you’re trying so desperately to make

and now it seems that Republicans are pushing harder than ever to eliminate equality and freedom of speech in this country

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

and now it seems that Republicans are pushing harder than ever to eliminate equality and freedom of speech in this country

Are we the gay capitol of the world or some draconian monarchy that wishes to eradicate gays and all mention of the same with legislation that doesn't even contain the word gay you doddering lush fucking imbecile?

Make up that pile of shit you try to pass off as a mind already will ya?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

A klansman

Murdy checked.

lolz

Oh yeah! Like....ALL these (Republican) parents evidently just hand their 5 year olds cellphone. Cuz that happens in reality.

And it's why no one is allowed to have a problem with pervert PLEASE ASS BOX ME! teachers since all these kids have phones anyway.

And this is why these people should NEVER be in positions of power. They abuse it and gaslight.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
ahhahahahahahah

My daughter and son in law live just a few miles from Disney and someone just built a home in the subdivision for 800K and sold it a few months later for over a million.
Right now my own home is worth more than 400K more than when I bought it (just two short years ago)

and not due to a government manufactured housing shortage either. I can't drive 5 miles in any direction without seeing at least 10 construction projects underway on my way there.

Every smart person I know is getting out of liberal controlled shit holes and moving to states like Florida

You'll be overpopulated soon just like CA Bigly.

But at least ya moved there before the fl condo collapse.

I bet building low rise structures on stable land that aren't in danger of becoming sink holes will fetch a premium there.

Since that collapse insurance premiums & building costs must have shot right up

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Did we forget the Republitard delicacy of trafficking minors for sex through FloriDUH and Disney World so soon?

FloriDUh is a shit show nightmare of what life with the Republitards in control would be like… and a heavy reminder that we should have deported everyone from your party when they lost the civil war. All you have done is shifted your hatred and exclusion of black Americans onto the LGBTQ+ community and we have the segregation of public restrooms to prove it.

I don’t know about the rest of you, but I’m horrified:

Four Disney employees arrested in Florida human trafficking, child predator sting -

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

A klansman

Murdy checked.

lolz

Oh yeah! Like....ALL these (Republican) parents evidently just hand their 5 year olds cellphone. Cuz that happens in reality.

And it's why no one is allowed to have a problem with pervert PLEASE ASS BOX ME! teachers since all these kids have phones anyway.

And this is why these people should NEVER be in positions of power. They abuse it and gaslight.

And of course, there's no such thing as parental controls apps available for smart phones

so idiot totally has us cornered on that one

despite the fact that she's speculating here as to how many Floridian 5 years actually have personal smart phones in the first place

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Are we the gay capitol of the world or some draconian monarchy that wishes to eradicate gays and all mention of the same with legislation that doesn't even contain the word gay you doddering lush fucking imbecile?

Make up that pile of shit you try to pass off as a mind already will ya?

She isnt gonna read the bill. She is convinced she is right, we are wrong, and shes gonna talk at us and spew all her ignorant stereotypes about people because that's about the limit of her perspective.

These people are narrow minded, sanctimonious useful idiots who dont think they need to bother reading bills before attacking them.

The establishment wants to move in on children and make them state property so anything involving parent rights and protections for families, the authoritarian will turn their mindless rabid dogs loose on.

Same as everything else. These people wont actually check things. They are too narcissistic.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Did we forget the Republitard delicacy of trafficking minors for sex through FloriDUH and Disney World so soon?

FloriDUh is a shit show nightmare of what life with the Republitards in control would be like… and a heavy reminder that we should have deported everyone from your party when they lost the civil war. All you have done is shifted your hatred and exclusion of black Americans onto the LGBTQ+ community and we have the segregation of public restrooms to prove it.

Four Disney employees arrested in Florida human trafficking, child predator sting -
Lemme get this straight

Disney is one of the biggest opposers of the bill you reference as "don't say gay" and then you go and lop them in along with the people you are arguing against? Proving what exactly? That years of alcohol abuse causes pronounced cognitive dissonance?

Disney is on YOUR side on this one you brain dead fucking moron.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

A klansman

Murdy checked.

lolz

And of course, there's no such thing as parental controls apps available for smart phones

so idiot totally has us cornered on that one

despite the fact that she's speculating here as to how many Floridian 5 years actually have personal smart phones in the first place

I hand my 5 year old her tablet nearly everyday because we do ABC Mouse as part of her home schooling.

She will NEVER set foot in state ran schools until they are beholden to the parents again.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
She isnt gonna read the bill. She is convinced she is right, we are wrong, and shes gonna talk at us and spew all her ignorant stereotypes about people because that's about the limit of her perspective.
And continue to make herself look like an utter fucking retard to anyone with an IQ above 47 in the process

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Lemme get this straight

Disney is one of the biggest opposers of the bill you reference as "don't say gay" and then you go and lop them in along with the people you are arguing against? Proving what exactly? That years of alcohol abuse causes pronounced cognitive dissonance?

I said have fun keeping them in FloriDUH now since they are publicly traded, Mr. I would vote for him again!

Jane Doe is an unnamed plaintiff, who has also gone by "Katie Johnson" in legal papers. She claims she was repeatedly raped by Trump and Jeffery Epstein at Epstein's New York City apartment in 1994, when she was 13 years old.

16 accusers have filed lawsuits and most of them were minors.

I’ll take blue sky’s and 70 degrees and sunny with $10.75 per gallon gas prices with homeless people lining every major street in this grid any day of the fucking week to avoid that level of swamp gas brain damage.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lemme get this straight

My oldest daughters kinder teacher was a sweet, portly woman who reminded me of a real life Mrs. Claus.

Not ONCE did this woman ever discuss her private life to her students. Or go into disturbing discussions on sexuality and gender.

And somehow my daughter managed to grow up, have confidence, make it puberty realizing she likes other girls just fine.

Come to think of it....my daughter never actually "came out". I would say she was never inside of anything. She was always just who she is without any interference from anyone.

Her stupid dad spent her 16th birthday getting hammered and then decided to have the "Hey if you are gay it cool" talk with her and she was mortified.

I think it's high time leftists left gay people the fuck alone. They make literally everything worse for everyone.