Every day is a day to wake up hating these people even more .

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Homosexuality is neither evil nor demonic. If you stop thinking about it, you will realize it has zero impact on your life.

Why does the Bible say not to lay down with other men then?

Honestly, it USE to have zero impact on my life. Until it started getting shoved in our faces, especially our children's faces.

The new saying is "Ok Groomer" to anyone who supports this crap. They are literally trying to make kids accept it, because they want to get frisky with the kiddies. Fact.

Are all gays like that? No. Some are just like us, and just want to do themselves, while we do ourselves. Much like how it was accepted back then. Its not like that now. They are pushing for underage sexuality being accepted.
Because the Bible was written by some judgmental assholes. Why does the Bible so it's okay to cut a baby in half to resolve an argument?

The bible doesnt it's okay to cut a baby in half. What?

You are talking about King Solomon settling a dispute between two women who were fighting over a baby. Both claiming the baby was theirs.

So Solomon said to cut the baby in half as a way to find out who the childs mother was. The mother was the one who said "No" and said to just let the other woman take the baby.

That's how he exposed the true mother. The baby was not going to be cut in half. Nor does any of this say "it's okay to cut babies in half". This was more a historical narrative.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Homosexuality is neither evil nor demonic. If you stop thinking about it, you will realize it has zero impact on your life.

Honestly, it USE to have zero impact on my life. Until it started getting shoved in our faces, especially our children's faces.

The new saying is "Ok Groomer" to anyone who supports this crap. They are literally trying to make kids accept it, because they want to get frisky with the kiddies. Fact.

Are all gays like that? No. Some are just like us, and just want to do themselves, while we do ourselves. Much like how it was accepted back then. Its not like that now. They are pushing for underage sexuality being accepted.
Because the Bible was written by some judgmental assholes. Why does the Bible so it's okay to cut a baby in half to resolve an argument?

I remember, as a little kid, coming to that story of the baby cut in half lol. I was like "WTF! They cut the baby in half!" hahaha.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I remember, as a little kid, coming to that story of the baby cut in half lol. I was like "WTF! They cut the baby in half!" hahaha.

The Bible is full of very weird shit. I wouldn't use it to determine my moral compass.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I mean... dont lie, murder, abuse, steal, covet, hold grudges, stay angry, dont commit adultry, dont lust and objectify other people. Dont replace God with materialism, your job, other people. Stay humble. Tell the truth in love. Help the downtrodden.

What better moral compass?

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Sometimes when the world seems to be going crazy, and you just want a good laugh, well Boobert delivers!

Rep. Lauren Boebert Went After ‘Micky Mouse’ And It Did Not Go Well
M.I.CK.E.Y. M O U S E, What's it spell?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Write all the sponsors of the Don't Say Gay Bill Sponsors and demand they return all of Disney's Forced Gay Marriage Agenda Contributions they received.

The memo came just days after Disney drew criticism for its soft stance on the “Don’t Say Gay” bill, and following the Orlando Sentinel reporting Feb. 25 that Disney has donated money to every single sponsor and co-sponsor of the bill.

A bill called "dont say gay" doesn't even fucking EXIST.

It's called the Parental Rights in Education bill. And it protects children kindergarten through 3rd grade from being exposed to sexual topics they cannot process. Teachers cannot launch lessons or discussions about adult sexual orientation or "gender identity". Nor can they get "gender affirming mental health" services for children without the parents consent.

Exactly what part of this bill do you have an opposition to?
So dont tell Flynnbecile, but all my kids, including my daughter was in town recently and some tranny fucktard accosted her and started rambling about Florida being full of hate and how bad DeSantis is. My daughter just looked at the idiot and asked "WTH are you talking about?" "Gay people are all over Florida and nothing bad happens to them!"

Do ya know a lotta people in LGBTQ community @Lokmar?

Betcha ya have em over yer house all the time.

I know about you closet types and your secret double lives. ;-)

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wut? The TV shows are filled with the sick bastards! The schools are bringing in drag queens to read stories to children! These prancing fukin fairies are melting down about not being able to openly groom kids to become faggits!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

OMG, you have to be the most uneducated "teacher" on the fuking planet! :LOL3:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Write all the sponsors of the Don't Say Gay Bill Sponsors and demand they return all of Disney's Forced Gay Marriage Agenda Contributions they received.

The memo came just days after Disney drew criticism for its soft stance on the “Don’t Say Gay” bill, and following the Orlando Sentinel reporting Feb. 25 that Disney has donated money to every single sponsor and co-sponsor of the bill.

It's called the Parental Rights in Education bill. And it protects children kindergarten through 3rd grade from being exposed to sexual topics they cannot process. Teachers cannot launch lessons or discussions about adult sexual orientation or "gender identity". Nor can they get "gender affirming mental health" services for children without the parents consent.

So dont tell Flynnbecile, but all my kids, including my daughter was in town recently and some tranny fucktard accosted her and started rambling about Florida being full of hate and how bad DeSantis is. My daughter just looked at the idiot and asked "WTH are you talking about?" "Gay people are all over Florida and nothing bad happens to them!"

Yea, I murder them and bury them in the crawl, dumb ass. Hey, speaking of faggits, you gonna be in Illinois soon? :EvilOne:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The LGBTQA whatever has been pretty much taken over by activists and a lot homosexual people are now politically displaced.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Every day is a day Noodle Neck wakes up and starts sucking cock again

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

what a fucking shit show nightmare

I swear Trumpers don’t realize that Obama pushed to strengthen the LGBT community and that fat ass white honkey lover overturned it

I would rather kill my self then hear MORE Trump loving tardation about how much he did to improve our lives while destroying the nation and creating the greatest divide we have ever seen.

SMH

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
wtf-is-going-on-kevin-hart.gif

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

are you answering on behalf of all of FloriDUH?
Are you speaking for all of Calideformia ?

What does California have to do with the OP?

I’ll remind you now that you have been flailing about for the better part of a week here begging any and everyone to support your FloriDUH initiative to spell out the obvious in your behalf and yet you’re floored by my response to this thread?

You voted for the biggest fuck up to ever hold office… and we have had some DOOZIES over the years.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
What does Florida have to do with the op?

stooooopid

Try the claw end of a hammer to your forehead

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
What does Florida have to do with the op?

stooooopid

Try the claw end of a hammer to your forehead

I did and your assine argument is still here. Go figure.

So why did FloriDUH need to pass a bill to reinstate basic parental rights? Does it have something to do with this Disney World fiasco? Amirite?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
And I'd vote for Trump again

you know, cause I actually do care about the minorities who are suffering under these biden policies which are destroying people financially .... unlike some some lip service hypocrites around here

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

you know, cause I actually do care about the minorities who are suffering under these biden policies which are destroying people financially .... unlike some some lip service hypocrites around here

I don’t deny that you would one bit.

If you actually cared about anyone but yourself, you would see that you don’t need to force the word FAG out of public schools.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

If you actually cared about anyone but yourself, you would see that you don’t need to force the word FAG out of public schools.
If you had two brain cells to rub together and perhaps stopped being a fucking lush you'd read the bill and see for yourself it doesn't even contain the word FAG or any related term

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
No, as usual you are wrong. But that's nothing new and is to be expected out of you these days

which is why you had to delete the entire question out of my post

You lack the most basic form of compassion for anything that has to do with someone who isn’t a white collar Republican. Your state is already bleeding out profusely and for what? So kindergarteners who are exposed to the internet via cell phones put in their hands by their parents don’t hear the word FAG at school?

Take god out of your politics, heathen.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
No, as usual you are wrong. But that's nothing new and is to be expected out of you these days

which is why you had to delete the entire question out of my post

You lack the most basic form of compassion for anything that has to do with someone who isn’t a white collar Republican. Your state is already bleeding out profusely and for what? So kindergarteners who are exposed to the internet via cell phones put in their hands by their parents don’t hear the word FAG at school?

Take god out of your politics, heathen.
Which is why you have to insert the word FAG into a bill that doesn't contain that or any related term?

For what, so you can garner the support of like minded morons who didn't bother to pick up the bill and read it for themselves because you are all either too stupid or too intellectually dishonest to focus on facts instead of heresy and propada ?

Take the hammer claw out of your forehead, retard.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

If you had two brain cells to rub together and perhaps stopped being a fucking lush you'd read the bill and see for yourself it doesn't even contain the word FAG or any related term

I have PayPal if you still need me to read that document and prove your ridiculous point for you….

in the interim, have fun keeping Disney (publicly traded) in FloriDUH while you fight to keep the word FAG out of public schools

God forbid you consider teaching compassion and equality for NON straight whitey Republitards.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Let's have a moment to reflect upon jim crow Joe's heartfelt eulogy of his mentor.

A klansman