Every day is a day to wake up hating these people even more .

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Disney whines like bitches about a bill that allegedly bans saying gay or being gay despite the legislation not even containing the word gay or any relevant synonym but has NO problems going to a port of call in Dominica. A country that outright has banned homosexuality

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

But no no... librodents are not hypocrites at all

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Just wondering if any of these squealing pigs on the left have bothered to take the time to actually read the bill

you know, since that is a better source of information on the matter than OccupyDummycrats or CNN or any other rabid leftist hack fake news outlet?

Nope, I'm betting they didn't

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
We all know sewagemajor wants to sexualize children

This bill really gets under his thin leather skin

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Just to put things in perspective.

The libtards are seething mad because we want children in grades Kindergarten through 3rd learning things like Math, History, Reading and Writing instead of anal sex and gender transforming.

and that pretty much says it all right there

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Well, just another company to write down as evil and demonic.

Now I'm kinda glad that I never really wasted any of my time and money to visit their parks when I was living in the US.

If you think thats bad, you will get even madder to find out that just recently, a PLEASE ASS BOX ME! sting of several Disney employees has just happened. Several caught human trafficking.

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, just another company to write down as evil and demonic.

Now I'm kinda glad that I never really wasted any of my time and money to visit their parks when I was living in the US.

If you think thats bad, you will get even madder to find out that just recently, a PLEASE ASS BOX ME! sting of several Disney employees has just happened. Several caught human trafficking.
I saw that, but it's so much scumbaggery lately, you can't keep up with it all

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Write all the sponsors of the Don't Say Gay Bill Sponsors and demand they return all of Disney's Forced Gay Marriage Agenda Contributions they received.

The memo came just days after Disney drew criticism for its soft stance on the “Don’t Say Gay” bill, and following the Orlando Sentinel reporting Feb. 25 that Disney has donated money to every single sponsor and co-sponsor of the bill.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Disneys constant celebration of faggotry is yet another reason why I have an annual pass to Universal Studios.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Disneys constant celebration of faggotry is yet another reason why I have an annual pass to Universal Studios.
277356138_5166036160176050_7281564481060887145_n.jpg

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Write all the sponsors of the Don't Say Gay Bill Sponsors and demand they return all of Disney's Forced Gay Marriage Agenda Contributions they received.

The memo came just days after Disney drew criticism for its soft stance on the “Don’t Say Gay” bill, and following the Orlando Sentinel reporting Feb. 25 that Disney has donated money to every single sponsor and co-sponsor of the bill.

A bill called "dont say gay" doesn't even fucking EXIST.

It's called the Parental Rights in Education bill. And it protects children kindergarten through 3rd grade from being exposed to sexual topics they cannot process. Teachers cannot launch lessons or discussions about adult sexual orientation or "gender identity". Nor can they get "gender affirming mental health" services for children without the parents consent.

Exactly what part of this bill do you have an opposition to?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It's called the Parental Rights in Education bill. And it protects children kindergarten through 3rd grade from being exposed to sexual topics they cannot process. Teachers cannot launch lessons or discussions about adult sexual orientation or "gender identity". Nor can they get "gender affirming mental health" services for children without the parents consent.

So dont tell Flynnbecile, but all my kids, including my daughter was in town recently and some tranny fucktard accosted her and started rambling about Florida being full of hate and how bad DeSantis is. My daughter just looked at the idiot and asked "WTH are you talking about?" "Gay people are all over Florida and nothing bad happens to them!"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So dont tell Flynnbecile, but all my kids, including my daughter was in town recently and some tranny fucktard accosted her and started rambling about Florida being full of hate and how bad DeSantis is. My daughter just looked at the idiot and asked "WTH are you talking about?" "Gay people are all over Florida and nothing bad happens to them!"

And a chunk of those gay people support the bill.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Homosexuality is neither evil nor demonic. If you stop thinking about it, you will realize it has zero impact on your life.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Homosexuality is neither evil nor demonic. If you stop thinking about it, you will realize it has zero impact on your life.

Why does the Bible say not to lay down with other men then?

Honestly, it USE to have zero impact on my life. Until it started getting shoved in our faces, especially our children's faces.

The new saying is "Ok Groomer" to anyone who supports this crap. They are literally trying to make kids accept it, because they want to get frisky with the kiddies. Fact.

Are all gays like that? No. Some are just like us, and just want to do themselves, while we do ourselves. Much like how it was accepted back then. Its not like that now. They are pushing for underage sexuality being accepted.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Why does the Bible say not to lay down with other men then?

Honestly, it USE to have zero impact on my life. Until it started getting shoved in our faces, especially our children's faces.

The new saying is "Ok Groomer" to anyone who supports this crap. They are literally trying to make kids accept it, because they want to get frisky with the kiddies. Fact.

Are all gays like that? No. Some are just like us, and just want to do themselves, while we do ourselves. Much like how it was accepted back then. Its not like that now. They are pushing for underage sexuality being accepted.
Because the Bible was written by some judgmental assholes. Why does the Bible so it's okay to cut a baby in half to resolve an argument?