Every day is a day to wake up hating these people even more .

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
bb05bbe6a060879c83829ac81fee2f4f.jpg

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm just relieved that Disney gonna pay. Libtards taught me that when we raise taxes on corporate America, they pay it all. They never pass it on to consumers!!!! NO FUKIN WAY!!!!! Disney gonna PAY UP BITCHES!!! WOOT! I'm gonna save money and keep going to Universal!
The point flying over your head is, that what this will do is raise property taxes on main st, in other words the working mom's and dads of the 2 Counties involved, the poor souls that in a meta sense already owe their lives to the Disney store, will now get to subsidize even more in their properties taxes to support Disney's Corporate endeavors in the community.

It's one of those pwned deals.
But thats NOT whats gonna happen. DISNEY is gonna get ITS property taxes raised. I'll know WTF is going on because my kids all live in Lake County now so if their taxes go "way up", which they wont because of tax laws, I'll know it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm just relieved that Disney gonna pay. Libtards taught me that when we raise taxes on corporate America, they pay it all. They never pass it on to consumers!!!! NO FUKIN WAY!!!!! Disney gonna PAY UP BITCHES!!! WOOT! I'm gonna save money and keep going to Universal!
The point flying over your head is, that what this will do is raise property taxes on main st, in other words the working mom's and dads of the 2 Counties involved, the poor souls that in a meta sense already owe their lives to the Disney store, will now get to subsidize even more in their properties taxes to support Disney's Corporate endeavors in the community.

Except you keep missing the fact that it isnt.

Do you ever listen to anything?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

But thats NOT whats gonna happen. DISNEY is gonna get ITS property taxes raised. I'll know WTF is going on because my kids all live in Lake County now so if their taxes go "way up", which they wont because of tax laws, I'll know it.

This is where left wing partisan media is getting this dumb shit. Some envelope pusher who doesnt even know the tax laws started yelping this to the press.

And since the damn press is more devoted to slamming DeSantis (because theyve learn they can simply tell ridiculous and easily debunked lies about people who are not private citizens and influence elections. Looks like they are in the process of learning you cant get away with smearing private citizens) than they are ever gonna care about the truth....they started posting this as if it's true and a done deal. They didnt ask questions or dig in to make sure they had any facts. They just said "Oh sounds good let's report THAT".

Because their goals are not giving the people objective and truthful info. It's a campaign organization for establishment politicains. It's not even news.

This shit really needs to stop. Even other countries make fun of American media.