Why does Stumpy think about sucking and cock every minute of the day?

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
7xsxEop.jpg

It's been years since he's even seen his own.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
They are very lax on certain laws there
Years ago I invited him to surf Sumatra with my crew, even willing to pay part of his expenses, but he backed out. I gave him a full year‘s notice…this is going back to 2017. I now believe that he can’t legally leave Costa Rica because he has a criminal record that restricts travel. True story…

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Oi…little man…you‘ve got swallow tattoos on your moobs. Nothing says cock sucker like a wrinkled old fart sporting a pair of swallow tattoos. Löl…

eDzAVMI.jpg
It's a chick.

It has a cunny hole in its board shorts.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It's a chick.

It has a cunny hole in its board shorts.
Yeah he takes a selfie pic like a chick does holding their phone in the frame. It all kinda makes sense…small in stature, effeminate mannerisms, obsession with all things cock and balls. I bet the cunt is also registered with @Admin. ’s forum of choice…CBT!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Yeah he takes a selfie pic like a chick does holding their phone in the frame. It all kinda makes sense…small in stature, effeminate mannerisms, obsession with all things cock and balls. I bet the cunt is also registered with @Admin. ’s forum of choice…CBT!

AND being fixated with the online trolls who have trolled her about being females...

When you put all the puzzle pieces together for Seaboobies, one quickly realises it's a jealousy and spite issue, if not a fear borne problem for her...

And I was always going to let her slide...

....but this newest level of her stupidity can't be negated.

I WOULD feel really bad for exposing her, but I don't... because she's an injectable drug addled geriatric ghost in the BF Halls.

She needs to go towards the light and vacate her disgusting body she has already forced on the much younger youth of Costa Rica.

It's not right... all those middle teen boys thinking they're balls deep in a white chick.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why does he think about it all the time DD? Sad you can’t accommodate the dwarf. Still picking fruit? Gotta a great job.