How much time does Stumpy have?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dwarfs generally aren’t that healthy. Couple this fact with pounds of pounds of carbs, and fat. Add in his sedentary lifestyle. The little fella hasn’t much to look forward to. So long friend

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
My understanding is that Joo is taller than Seamajor.

I did see a picture of Seamajor where he was standing at a counter and the top of the counter was about waist high. My balls hang higher than countertops, so I figure I have 10 inches or so on Seamajor. But I did not say anything because it is "no big" deal. There are a lot more reasons to take runs at Seamajor than his stature.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The brain in his oversized head causes him seizures

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The little munchkin gorges on carbs and fats. Intelligent people know what that means. In reality who’d miss him?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
The little munchkin gorges on carbs and fats. Intelligent people know what that means. In reality who’d miss him?
Fuck you carry on for a frail old man that wears a size medium shirt! Post some more recent pictures so we can all laugh at your shrinkage you dumb_fuck! Bis später…Löl.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
My understanding is that Joo is taller than Seamajor.

I did see a picture of Seamajor where he was standing at a counter and the top of the counter was about waist high. My balls hang higher than countertops, so I figure I have 10 inches or so on Seamajor. But I did not say anything because it is "no big" deal. There are a lot more reasons to take runs at Seamajor than his stature.
That shot was funny because his towel rack was nearly parallel with his shoulders and those things are 40 to 48 “ high

Tack on another few inches for his neck and head and you got 5 ft 6 inches just like everyone at BC says

5’ 6”. Which, coincidently is the average height of a male in Costa Rica. Lmao

X

xXx
Site Supporter
That shot was funny because his towel rack was nearly parallel with his shoulders and those things are 40 to 48 “ high

Tack on another few inches for his neck and head and you got 5 ft 6 inches just like everyone at BC says

ha ha ha yeh like those standard 2 ft concrete planters :LOL3::LOL3: that go up to your waist AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

and that grin ha ha ha ha

orangutan-smirk.gif

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

There’s a picture floating around where he’s waving like a clown walking up the beach after a surf looking like a diminutive Italiano with gooky eyes. There are a few Golden Retrievers or Labradors beside him in the shot that look like rather large Bull Mastiffs by comparison I shit you not! And this was when he was around 65 years of age. Fucking fwd a decade later and I reckon even that medium sized shirt of his would make him look like he was drowning in the fabric.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F625ebb7b-97e9-4b20-a58a-da554b9a7ad5_638x532.gif