Today in Viewer Mail, Dan in Iowa asks "Why does Stubby spend so much time in hardware stores?"

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
As it turns out it's more than a hobby, it's an obsession.

05cbee5e9fadca19846cbc251c703a80414d85fe.jpeg

"Sir where do you keep the big caulks at?"

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
admin sucks a lot of cock & monster still doesn't have a nose

any other questions?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Right so me pointing out that fight threads go in meltdown means I must be having a meltdown.

But watch what happens if/when this thread gets moved to meltdown. Itll be "omg its BIAS!!" when it's just being moved to the proper board.

I'm trying to HELP.

I was already married to a narcissist so I dont reall care about projection much. If you need to pretend I'm having a "meltdown" because you prefer being detached from reality, that doesnt bother me.

It's getting boring though. The same predictable drooling tardism from people who want to spew all day but avoid any sort of conversation.

Maybe consider adding in a new buzzword or something.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Right so me pointing out that fight threads go in meltdown means I must be having a meltdown.

But watch what happens if/when this thread gets moved to meltdown. Itll be "omg its BIAS!!" when it's just being moved to the proper board.

I'm trying to HELP.

I was already married to a narcissist so I dont reall care about projection much. If you need to pretend I'm having a "meltdown" because you prefer being detached from reality, that doesnt bother me.

It's getting boring though. The same predictable drooling tardism from people who want to spew all day but avoid any sort of conversation.

Maybe consider adding in a new buzzword or something.

OR maybe stop responding?!!

No, that would be too easy and you wouldn't have an excuse for your 500 word daily whine...