Working With Children In Today's World? Fuck That

BadBrad

Ignore features are for bitches.
☠️
So now you don't help any children because of one lady being rude to you? Wow. That's not the children's fault.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No i've never discussed sex with a child.aside from giving my friends son who was 14 and had a girlfriend he would sneak out to go see a handful of rubbers and tell him not to fuck his life up at 15

Nothing wrong with helping a young man understand the value of protected sex, both for an unintended pregnancy and for STD risk reduction.

BadBrad

☠️
Well I was fucking his mom who lived in a trailer park and he didn't have a father and no one could really tell him shit except me so I figured it would be good.

I asked his mom if his father was bigger or smaller than me to see if my condoms would fit him and she said about the same so I just gave that boy all my condoms and told him I don't need them for his mother cuz she's old (38)

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
No i've never discussed sex with a child.aside from giving my friends son who was 14 and had a girlfriend he would sneak out to go see a handful of rubbers and tell him not to fuck his life up at 15

Oh!!!

So you thought it was appropriate to warn others so that bad situations can be avoided!!?!?!!?!?

BadBrad

☠️
Nah I just didn't want that dumb little fucker having a shit life when he's a father at 15 so I gave him some rubbers since no one else gave a shit about him or his future.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
So now you don't help any children because of one lady being rude to you? Wow. That's not the children's fault.
Not at all……….I just was not helping the moonbat crazy loon……..guess you can’t read well either. And not rude………accusatory. The kids soon got sick of her as well.

Ana

Factory Bastard
These days, a mere accusation of being sexually inappropriate with a child, guilty or not, is enough to ruin someone's life. Some say that a child would never make up that kind of story and I believe that is true, but it's not always the child that makes the accusation. Many people have accused others of being a ped0 as a form of revenge to get someone back for crossing them, or due to facts that were seriously mixed up. Why on earth would anyone knowing this take a job as a teacher, counselor or any job working with children? Men especially.
Unfortunately the ones most affected by this trend are not teachers or other workers , but parents, I've seen many cases when the parents are fighting so a false accusation is created and boom, perfect revenge, it's sad since the kids that are actually being molested don't have the support to speak, but I agree with you that these times are no good , so much falsehood nowadays, so much instant gratification that provokes it