Working With Children In Today's World? Fuck That

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
There are a lot of reasons kids end up acting that way and almost all mean they're exactly the ones who need patience and consistency in their interactions.

If we all refuse to do anything but the easiest stuff that's a whole different societal problem.
I do find kids to be very irritating sometimes but in all honesty I'm not a parent and don't really spend time around kids. Maybe if I did I would understand what you all are saying a little better I guess.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I do find kids to be very irritating sometimes but in all honesty I'm not a parent and don't really spend time around kids. Maybe if I did I would understand what you all are saying a little better I guess.

The best thing about kids is that they haven't been stomped into submission like the rest of us quite yet. They think out of the box.

And they ask the most interesting questions.

Marvin

Factory Bastard
you will not meet up with me and impregnant me. you offered good money but even i got lines i won't cross

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
you were not meet up with me and impregnant me. you offered good money but even i got lines i won't cross
I admire your living by a code. The impregnation might be a little impossible unless you are a female with a male username. lol

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Okay, I have to say, this got all weird, suddenly.
It's one of the reasons I like this place so much. No staff telling you what you can and can't say. Members feel more comfortable speaking their minds. It's nice.

Marvin

Factory Bastard
I admire your living by a code. The impregnation might be a little impossible unless you are a female with a male username. lol
oh come on now. you have done it before had 3 for ya already and sold me for good money since i was so young and unemployed.. that heroine addiction was costly. i'm over all that now and seriously want to have a kid with you now.. we got a rich history..
are you saying its all over now? no "i love you, babe" anymore. you are seriously fucked up

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
oh come on now. you have done it before had 3 for ya already and sold me for good money since i was so young and unemployed.. that heroine addiction was costly. i'm over all that now and seriously want to have a kid with you now.. we got a rich history..
are you saying its all over now? no "i love you, babe" anymore. you are seriously fucked up
Marvin forgive me but I can't understand most of what you say man. Are you using a translation app?

Marvin

Factory Bastard
Marvin forgive me but I can't understand most of what you say man. Are you using a translation app?
why you going there though? its because i'm not white? is it because i was once fucked a monkey in the circus? fucking yo momma on a trampoline?

just hope we can work through all these issues before the baby pops out of me. you will be a daddy to it and give me monies for it.. not for drugs i swear on the babies life

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
why you going there though? its because i'm not white? is it because i was once fucked a monkey in the circus? fucking yo momma on a trampoline?

just hope we can work through all these issues before the baby pops out of me. you will be a daddy to it and give me monies for it.. not for drugs i swear on the babies life
Yes

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
One time when I was working at the college I got a call about a young woman causing a disturbance in the cafeteria. When I got there it was obvious she was agitated and not really thinking clearly. It took a long long time of speaking calmly and repeating over and over that I couldn't just leave her alone so that wasn't going to happen and listening to her and not overreacting or escalating the situation when she challenged me more directly.

Eventually I did get her to come with me to our office so I could call her family; I'd learned she hadn't slept much if at all for about 3 days and indeed had a history of mental health challenges. Her family arrived and took her home, hopefully to some rest and maybe a psychiatric appointment.

Most (maybe all) of the other officers I have no doubt would have simply walked up, issued a few commands, and if/when she didn't comply would have tackled her, cuffed her, and hauled her to the magistrate.

She needed help; not handcuffs, a trip to the city jail, and an arrest on her record.

I did have to turn in a report though; between the chief of police and other administrative people they decided to expel her. It kinda made me feel like all my effort and time and concern was all for nothing. It wasn't what the student disciplinary system wanted or expected. The system only wanted polite unquestioning obedience and anyone not willing to give it was to be tossed out like trash.

Disappointed? Yes I was. Very.

Would I have handled a similar event in the same way again after that?

Absofuckinglutely.

People, especially kids, are more important than our egos or our presumptions of entitlement whether that's to respect or even just obedience. We'll never arrest our way to a better society.

We have to support and look out for each other, even when it's not easy, because the institutions and systems in 'Murica don't give any fucks about us as individuals. None at all.

That's as true for kids as anyone else.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
One time when I was working at the college I got a call about a young woman causing a disturbance in the cafeteria. When I got there it was obvious she was agitated and not really thinking clearly. It took a long long time of speaking calmly and repeating over and over that I couldn't just leave her alone so that wasn't going to happen and listening to her and not overreacting or escalating the situation when she challenged me more directly.

Eventually I did get her to come with me to our office so I could call her family; I'd learned she hadn't slept much if at all for about 3 days and indeed had a history of mental health challenges. Her family arrived and took her home, hopefully to some rest and maybe a psychiatric appointment.

Most (maybe all) of the other officers I have no doubt would have simply walked up, issued a few commands, and if/when she didn't comply would have tackled her, cuffed her, and hauled her to the magistrate.

She needed help; not handcuffs, a trip to the city jail, and an arrest on her record.

I did have to turn in a report though; between the chief of police and other administrative people they decided to expel her. It kinda made me feel like all my effort and time and concern was all for nothing. It wasn't what the student disciplinary system wanted or expected. The system only wanted polite unquestioning obedience and anyone not willing to give it was to be tossed out like trash.

Disappointed? Yes I was. Very.

Would I have handled a similar event in the same way again after that?

Absofuckinglutely.

People, especially kids, are more important than our egos or our presumptions of entitlement whether that's to respect or even just obedience. We'll never arrest our way to a better society.

We have to support and look out for each other, even when it's not easy, because the institutions and systems in 'Murica don't give any fucks about us as individuals. None at all.

That's as true for kids as anyone else.

I worked in peri-natal substance abuse with addicted mothers , mostly meth, years back. I taught some classes on general health and child development. I created a curriculum using materials from early child education about children devleoping.

Most of these women were from working class, white, Latina and a few black mothers. I came from a very working class/poor class of people too. I was really compassionate because I new but for the grace of "God" I could have well been one of them. They loved me and enjoyed my classes. My colleagues said I was too soft.

Like one time, one of the pregnant mom's asked if I would watch her two little ones while she went to the bathroom. She's like 7 mos pregnant, peeing happens a lot at that stage of pregnancy. I watched them for like 2, maybe 4 minutes total.

I got a talking to about that from the supervisor. I should have declined. I should have made her stay with them at all times...take them into the bathroom with her. I was enabling her...etc, etc.

She went to take a fucking piss, ffs. I said I saw no harm in it. Lot's of little things like that. They had the model of comply or you're going to jail since you're an addict.

The ladies loved me. When we had budget cuts, they cut my position. About a year later I ran into one of the girls at a restaurant. She had turned her life around and was working. She ran to me and gave me a hug. "Lily, we missed you so much when you got cut." I just said "Yeah, well, I don't lose a job, I just got a new assignment. If you see any of the girls tell them I miss them too."

She said "You know they got rid of you because we loved you. You were the only one that treated us like human beings, not just an addiction."

I said "Yeah, well you are a human being, not just an addiction. It's not that big a deal." She just smiled, said "Yes, it is...in the addict or jail program we're in, it's a really big deal. They treat us like shit."

They challenged me and tried to even embarrass me to test me. When I talked about exercise and well-being they would ask things like "Is sex, especially if I'm on top, good exercise.?"

Being I had worked is sexual health before that...I easily quipped with "If you're doing it right, it can be"...seeing that I didn't melt down, get outraged or turn them in as "non-compliant" and "difficult"...we built trust. My classes had laughter and discussion.

Like you say, treating people as individual's and human beings you are helping, not hurting these situations.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I got a talking to about that from the supervisor. I should have declined. I should have made her stay with them at all times...take them into the bathroom with her. I was enabling her...etc, etc.

Sometimes the rules are in place just to teach these people limits and discipline.

When you, in a role or authority, break the rules, you are teaching them that it is okay to break rules.

It is quite likely that you permanently harmed these people; you took away their chance for a full recovery because you did not agree with the rules. Very short-sighted and selfish.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
I worked in peri-natal substance abuse with addicted mothers , mostly meth, years back. I taught some classes on general health and child development. I created a curriculum using materials from early child education about children devleoping.

Most of these women were from working class, white, Latina and a few black mothers. I came from a very working class/poor class of people too. I was really compassionate because I new but for the grace of "God" I could have well been one of them. They loved me and enjoyed my classes. My colleagues said I was too soft.

Like one time, one of the pregnant mom's asked if I would watch her two little ones while she went to the bathroom. She's like 7 mos pregnant, peeing happens a lot at that stage of pregnancy. I watched them for like 2, maybe 4 minutes total.

She went to take a fucking piss, ffs. I said I saw no harm in it. Lot's of little things like that. They had the model of comply or you're going to jail since you're an addict.

The ladies loved me. When we had budget cuts, they cut my position. About a year later I ran into one of the girls at a restaurant. She had turned her life around and was working. She ran to me and gave me a hug. "Lily, we missed you so much when you got cut." I just said "Yeah, well, I don't lose a job, I just got a new assignment. If you see any of the girls tell them I miss them too."

She said "You know they got rid of you because we loved you. You were the only one that treated us like human beings, not just an addiction."

I said "Yeah, well you are a human being, not just an addiction. It's not that big a deal." She just smiled, said "Yes, it is...in the addict or jail program we're in, it's a really big deal. They treat us like shit."

They challenged me and tried to even embarrass me to test me. When I talked about exercise and well-being they would ask things like "Is sex, especially if I'm on top, good exercise.?"

Being I had worked is sexual health before that...I easily quipped with "If you're doing it right, it can be"...seeing that I didn't melt down, get outraged or turn them in as "non-compliant" and "difficult"...we built trust. My classes had laughter and discussion.

Like you say, treating people as individual's and human beings you are helping, not hurting these situations.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

BadBrad

Ignore features are for bitches.
☠️
As an openly gay man, it is very much to my own self preservation to never be alone with boys. There is so much homophobia and shit that even someone who does nothing but good will be vilified as "Oh he is probably fucking them" or something of the like. So you have men such as myself with no kids who have a lot of good they can teach or give to a young man but won't/don't because of societal assumptions that could arise from such a relationship.

Pretty sad, my favorite school teacher growing up was a homosexual and as a 13 year old boy he was the first gay man I had ever seen that was respected by others in society and carried himself with confidence which in turn gave me a foundation to be comfortable with who I am later in life.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
So you have men such as myself with no kids who have a lot of good they can teach or give to a young man but won't/don't because of societal assumptions that could arise from such a relationship.

You are among people who make those assumptions.

@Lily, @Murdy, @Admin.....they all do it. There are probably others, but I forget who they are....

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
As an openly gay man, it is very much to my own self preservation to never be alone with boys. There is so much homophobia and shit that even someone who does nothing but good will be vilified as "Oh he is probably fucking them" or something of the like. So you have men such as myself with no kids who have a lot of good they can teach or give to a young man but won't/don't because of societal assumptions that could arise from such a relationship.

Pretty sad, my favorite school teacher growing up was a homosexual and as a 13 year old boy he was the first gay man I had ever seen that was respected by others in society and carried himself with confidence which in turn gave me a foundation to be comfortable with who I am later in life.

I'm guessing you've never discussed, in any format, fellatio performed by an 8 year old boy on an adult male.

Am I correct?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I'm guessing you've never discussed, in any format, fellatio performed by an 8 year old boy on an adult male.

Am I correct?

Stop @Bradley.

It is a trick.

If you answer "No'" to that question, then you have to immediately change your answer to "Yes".

Because, if you answer (either way), then "You just did." discuss what she is asking about.

This, BTW, is one of Fat @Lily's favourite topics. She has brought it up over a dozen times in the last few weeks.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I dated a HS calculus teacher who came from money. We were both transplants in the PNW. He walked away from a vested teaching career after one of his colleagues, a married father of 3, was accused by a student of making inappropriate advances.

According to the guy I was dating, the teacher had 22 years with the district with no complaints and the accusing student had a bad reputation.

Such a fucked up world we live in that we don’t know who to believe.

I worked with children with disabilities for 5 years.
I finally quit after my co-worker was sexually assaulted by a teenage boy with disabilities
He tore off her blouse & the precious necklace she was wearing.
I defended her against him & I'm glad I did because he could have done some serious damage.
It was awful. She was the Mother of 2 children herself. She broke down in tears like a little girl.
He was a vicious boy who was allowed to get away with this sort of behaviour for years.
Until that incident. She reported him to the police & they finally cracked down on the kid who was closely watched after that as a dangerous offender.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I worked with children with disabilities for 5 years.
I finally quit after my co-worker was sexually assaulted by a teenage boy with disabilities
He tore off her blouse & the precious necklace she was wearing.
I defended her against him & I'm glad I did because he could have done some serious damage.
It was awful. She was the Mother of 2 children herself. She broke down in tears like a little girl.
He was a vicious boy who was allowed to get away with this sort of behaviour for years.
Until that incident. She reported him to the police & they finally cracked down on the kid who was closely watched after that as a dangerous offender.

That’s terrible. I would like to think this situation could have been prevented with mental health treatment and psych meds. I’m sure disabilities are frustrating, but this is unacceptable.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
These days, a mere accusation of being sexually inappropriate with a child, guilty or not, is enough to ruin someone's life. Some say that a child would never make up that kind of story and I believe that is true, but it's not always the child that makes the accusation. Many people have accused others of being a ped0 as a form of revenge to get someone back for crossing them, or due to facts that were seriously mixed up. Why on earth would anyone knowing this take a job as a teacher, counselor or any job working with children? Men especially.
I posted this in another forum in a thread questioning about knowing a person in prison. Some fucked up stories there!

Anyway.....

A friend of the shop was getting divorced and his wife ........moonbat crazy claimed he had molested their daughter, and evidently she fucked the kids head so bad that she believed it. The guy went to prison.

Years later as a teen the kid starts therapy because shes almost unable to function. Time goes on and the kid realizes her dad did nothing and the mother coerced her into going with the story.

He gets a new trial and is exonerated.......his daughter, now in her late teens is killed in a car crash the next year......tragic.......all-around

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
That’s terrible. I would like to think this situation could have been prevented with mental health treatment and psych meds. I’m sure disabilities are frustrating, but this is unacceptable.

Everyone should be aware that Senile @Joe is talking about himself as a teenager.

He did not work there. He was a patient.

Senile @Joe is delusional. He is describing an episode of psychosis that he had many decades ago.

He was the "boy with disabilities". Not a worker.

Senile @Joe has lost contact with reality many times in his life.

Why do you think he "finally quit after my co-worker was sexually assaulted"?

So in his story, he quit because he saved a woman from sexual assault? How does that make any sense?

He "quit" because he was the boy and he was moved to a facility with higher security.

In his story, Senile @Joe makes an excuse for himself: "who was allowed to get away with this sort of behaviour for years"

He knows the boy was himself. But he also has vivid delusions of being a male worker who stopped....himself.

BadBrad

Ignore features are for bitches.
☠️

Am I correct?
No i've never discussed sex with a child.aside from giving my friends son who was 14 and had a girlfriend he would sneak out to go see a handful of rubbers and tell him not to fuck his life up at 15

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
More to the point of the thread ........I had been doingvall kinds of club and sunday school classes since about 20 years old. About 5 years ago the church I go to hired a youth group director. I was part of the selection team that worked to hire her. I helped with tge group until one day she pulls me aside to discuss "the problem" my wife and I had with her...........WTF?............Turns out she did not like being questioned whether the parents of an autistc boy "really understood his problem".........Yeah, right all that was said is he is also family......and is in good hands.

She got really adamant about it and hurled some pretty deep shit at me about other instances she thought I disrespected her.........at that point I was done with the loon and helping out........if she contrived something out of the blue........I was not going to be part of a group involving kids.

Turns out, I was not the only one, and we later found there were just as many people vouching for her at her last place as those that shared similar experiences.......so she got the boot