Had Deer Meat For The First Time Today

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
All I mean is....we have our place in nature as well.
Unfortunately, the question might be - who is regulating human populations? Why can't humans mind their place?
.. If all people started taking from the land, foraging, hunting etc all would be stripped bare in a month or so.
How about we start with regulating our populations?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Unfortunately, the question might be - who is regulating human populations? Why can't humans mind their place?
.. If all people started taking from the land, foraging, hunting etc all would be stripped bare in a month or so.
How about we start with regulating our populations?

We are regulating our own populations with wars and abortions and birth control.

I think here in the US our birth rates have declined to the point where we cannot maintain our population.

I'm not convinced that's a problem or anything. And I'm not sure how correct that is...I just recall reading it. I was gonna look more into it, but...didn't lol.

The best thing anyone can do who is worried about ethical treatment of animals is stop buying meat from grocery stores and get it from farmers and hunt.

I get many people don't like killing anything but that's how nature is set up. We have our part in that and it's critical.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
population-united-states-historical.jpg

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
You ever gone hunting for hot dogs? chicken wings? beef jerky? These things don't just grow on trees, folks.
..Perhaps try paying attention to the discussion, Brad. That's my point - they are available because we raise them for eats. We don't have to hunt them anywhere but our grocery store aisle. LoLz

BadBrad

Ignore features are for bitches.
☠️
I know, I just wish people that eat meat had to dispatch a few livestock to gain an appreciation of what the meat really is.

You think that cow wanted to die and then get served with it's mother's milk? But you wanted a cheeseburger so here we are. It's a moral lesson that I Think a lot of children would benefit from experiencing.

I particularly enjoy shooting animals in the brain because it is more difficult and does not ruin the meat.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
You think that cow wanted to die and then get served
.. They are raised for that purpose and wouldn't have the nice life of luxury that they do have - hanging in the pasture eating grass and humping all day w/o a care. In any case I'm not responsible for many cow deaths. Chickens...well they better watch out. Anyway, have you ever tried to have a conversation with a cow? Not the smartest of creatures. It's like trying to have a conversation with the conservative, only cows drool less.

Marvin

Factory Bastard
Delicious. best for burgers (60-70% beef the rest deer)and especially stews. Use to have it at least 2 times a week while at the family cottage even in the summers. Best for winters though of course

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
True that they don't have, but we do have coyote and the coydog, and coywolf variations. Here we also have some catamount, and there is still a natural limit to the number of deer or any other critter that a environment will support. I mean, no one is killing Bald Eagles and look how they are ravaging the landscape. You know, anyone ever heard of animal husbandry? And no - it doesn't mean sheep fucking.

I forgot to mention the mountain lion population has been reduced. An adult mountain lion can take out a deer on its own. But because we are everywhere, we have removed or killed this predator.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
.. I always tell people, when they start talking shit about the deer population, look at all the money they save you on lawn mowing and law ornaments.