Why does StinkyFister’s ma hate him so much?

?????!

• He’s a faggot

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • He’s the product of unnatural brother and sister love

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • He was born without a penis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He started cross-dressing at a very young age

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
He forgot to set his Facebook profile to private. :Grin3:
Truth be told I have 1 facebook account , loaded with false shit...but your mom was dumb enough to have a weak password...and a weak little tubby boi....tell mamammy we said she has purdy lips :doink1:
random-shite-2019-07-18-14.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Did you just fasten rocks to the soles of your hooves in your days Swamps ??

X

xXx
Site Supporter
lol Your hurt is showing ...just like your wrinkles lolololol

80e24b9d6cce73e36c2ef78ea5332c38--funny-lady-irons.jpg

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Ohh boy ...New Year same ole' sagging weeping cunt :LMAO::LMAO:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@UncleDiLF Sucks when NO ONE gives a fuck you're gone, but back again ...but gone right you retarded nigger ?? Zero life makes it hard to leave huh ?? :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO: 'Legend' bahahahahahahaaa yehhh

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
lol cos where is snego, payment by the world..?
to keep ya guys WARM in the world .. it shouldn't hurt just burned ..

haha !

images

taste some trauma bitch's ! hahahaha !

happy new year all and make it warm !

all ya help me to return fucking snego and my fucking damage claim AND MY FUCKING STEPS BEFORE THIS IS GOING TO INCREASE AND WAVE OVER FROM CHURCHES TO MUSEUMS with my support .. LmFaO .. cos snego aint there, no damage claim etc ..
before i agree with islam to throw xyclon b all over europe and the world, untill i am helped .. :)
nothing is good untill steps and snego is back ... trust me you are looking at some weirdo they like in islam .. i can still choose ..

Last edited:

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
watch out all over the world if i am going to teach islam a few neat tricks 24/7 and pistols and pple UNTILL SNEGO IS RETURNED DACHAU CLAIM IS PAID OUT AND STEPS go ask CIA email em before i fucking blow up skulls with my agreement cos my pressure goes along with waiting ..
and snego + pament not there .. new year is so pretty
300px-Execution_of_Nguy%E1%BB%85n_V%C4%83n_L%C3%A9m.jpg

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
lmfao all over brussels or holland VBIED's and assassins .. russia too cos i lost me female friends .. like snego or kay and the rest can't cut it.. who wants to help with mass jihad? lmfao ... joke ;)

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
lol euro target practice ...
images

i never was allowed to have family and kids also cia kgb and vsse aivd and VERICHIP the fucking cunts, help me destroy verichip and burn it down, they kill pple and killed 800 muslims via my RFID and V2K.

i think eu ru and america owes me fucking billions . before i start to shoot bananaes at random with islam to make eu pay LOL.

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
lol euro target practice ...
images

i never was allowed to have family and kids also cia kgb and vsse aivd and VERICHIP the fucking cunts, help me destroy verichip and burn it down, they kill pple and killed 800 muslims via my RFID and V2K.

i think eu ru and america owes me fucking billions . before i start to shoot bananaes at random with islam to make eu pay LOL.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Ohh boy ...New Year same ole' sagging weeping cunt :LMAO::LMAO:

New year, and still a retarded monkey breeder.

I thought you said you had seen pics of my kids you lying OLD LADY :LMAO: did you have a moment of 'Alzheimers' lmfao That's what happens after the sagging weeping cuNt ... it's a new year and also one year closer to your ever encroaching elderly demise ... try and smile yah old frigid Wombat :rightON: