Whatever you do, don't point out that every single

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
thread Aryan starts and every single post he makes is political in nature. Every. Single. One.

@Bastard Factory cannot be politics free as long as Aryan, Biggie, Dove, and a whole slew of others are posting here. The threads are absolutley riddled with politics.

Just fuckin' sayin'.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
thread Aryan starts and every single post he makes is political in nature. Every. Single. One.

@Bastard Factory cannot be politics free as long as Aryan, Biggie, Dove, and a whole slew of others are posting here. The threads are absolutley riddled with politics.

Just fuckin' sayin'.

Quick question.... "what is a woman and what is a man?"...

:Popcorn4:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Every post I make is political? LOL wut?

Fucking Lotty descends further into the depths of insanity...

Right?

I barely post about politics anymore. No point.

In fact she nearly derailed one of my threads in general trying to make it political because I mentioned I took a Plan B. She posts about politics way more then you and I do.

Once Lotus has something in her head... that isn't changing no matter what. She's very rigid.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Right?

In fact she nearly derailed one of my threads in general trying to make it political because I mentioned I took a Plan B. She posts about politics way more then you and I do.

Once Lotus has something in her head... that isn't changing no matter what. She's very rigid.

Holiday tried that the other day with me and to Flynn's credit, Flynn dealt with it...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Right?

She flamed me in a thread in general and I responded, guess which one of us that schizoid Flynn bitched at?

Totally impartial and unbiased moderator though, honest!

Lotus is old, stubborn and set in her ways, not to mention completely mind fucked from Marxist conditioning. I bet she's an absolute Karen in real life.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Just fuckin' sayin'.
STFU and go make your poor cuckold husband a sandwich you useless old wombat

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
She flamed me in a thread in general and I responded, guess which one of us that schizoid Flynn bitched at?

Totally impartial and unbiased moderator though, honest!

Lotus is old, stubborn and set in her ways, not to mention completely mind fucked from Marxist conditioning. I bet she's an absolute Karen in real life.

Poor fake picture poster. Breaks the rules then cries about it.

No one's buying it slap nuts.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Poor fake picture poster. Breaks the rules then cries about it.

No one's buying it slap nuts.

Correction.

No one buys YOUR shit. Continually the majority of posters tell you this. Illiterate and delusional does not a make a good mod.

He isn't crying about anything. Nor is he saying he didn't break rules. He simply points out that you are a one sided bias little bitch....which we all know.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Correction.

No one buys YOUR shit. Continually the majority of posters tell you this. Illiterate and delusional does not a make a good mod.

He isn't crying about anything. Nor is he saying he didn't break rules. He simply points out that you are a one sided bias little bitch....which we all know.
My minions tell me that fat and fatter are over at Cindy Be Trooning whining about you again

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Fatties are always bitter towards trimmer/prettier women.
PudgyMurdy has always been jealous of Dove. Even when she was still busy sucking up to her to get the crumbs of attention left in Dove's wake

fact

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Correction.

Correction....

People are tired of your toxic and attention seeking behavior. Even Shen Li thinks you're a fucking cunt with a nigger nose.

You should really follow through on your threats of suicide, you'd be doing yourself and other's huge favor.

Whore.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Why is it that whenever liberals are destroying everything, the others want to control speech?

BTW the commies in Brazoo are about to increase food price by close to 50%

They are literally going to starve people living on minimum wage and send the ones doing less that into complete misery

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Why is it that whenever liberals are destroying everything, the others want to control speech?

They are literally going to starve people living on minimum wage and send the ones doing less that into complete misery
yo yo... don't talk politics man... you'll make Flynn's 38 strains of genital herpes flare up and then she'll be whining to BF to ban you

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️

Ummm Dove? You misspelled FRIGID.

Ummm Lotus? No worries honey. Your anti-frigid is just a dick away!

Let me be your Indiana Jones Dial of Destiny archaeologist and put the bone back in your tomb baby!

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Not to mention politics or anything, but Leftists. They're all vermin filth scum, even in the third world. ;)

X

xXx
Site Supporter
who got douhhV going ??
giphy.gif

:LOL3:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Dove said:

Hey Dove, is this more of that proven intelligence? What's next? Accusing Lotus of being a member of The Small Liberal Oligarchy?

Stupid, bitch.

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Man is a political animal.
Yes. So why the hysteria about politics on @Bastard Factory? Oh, don't get me wrong. I know full well that it is 100% hysteria over non-righty politics. The righties can politcize 24/7, and that's just fucking coolio. But still, don't people get disgusted by their own hypocrisy?