Hey DKG or whatever your name is

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Keep my name, initials, or anything remotely associated with me out your fucking yap, bit player.

You are a fucking nobody and for your best interests, keep it that way.

Nobody here wants to either go to that incel hovel that's still getting less traffic then this place and this place is in transition not unlike Gayran who's been transitioning for almost a decade.

Do not, I repeat, do not give me a reason to come back and rebuild this place from the ground up and incorporate social media into this stagnate "community" while you, fuck tard that you are, have fucking 1996 shout boxes on your decade old software under fucking dust bunnies and failure.

My good name is worth a hell of alot more then being associated with a retarded core group of incels and has beens who haven't pushed anything but stupidity and useless drivel for years now.

You dont know me. Don't act like you do, and put more effort into your shit hole site that's nothing more then a special needs seminar for socially awkward morons who will never/ have never amounted to jack shit on these forums.

One warning.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Keep my name, initials, or anything remotely associated with me out your fucking yap, bit player.

Nobody here wants to either go to that incel hovel that's still getting less traffic then this place and this place is in transition not unlike Gayran who's been transitioning for almost a decade.

Do not, I repeat, do not give me a reason to come back and rebuild this place from the ground up and incorporate social media into this stagnate "community" while you, fuck tard that you are, have fucking 1996 shout boxes on your decade old software under fucking dust bunnies and failure.

My good name is worth a hell of alot more then being associated with a retarded core group of incels and has beens who haven't pushed anything but stupidity and useless drivel for years now.

You dont know me. Don't act like you do, and put more effort into your shit hole site that's nothing more then a special needs seminar for socially awkward morons who will never/ have never amounted to jack shit on these forums.

One warning.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Those fuckwads are just so fucking stupid that I'm not even loosely trying to be topical discussion at a fucking forum where the low hanging fruit punch themselves in their own balls as punishment for being fucking worthless.

Hey dumbasses- if I was Flynn, I wouldn't post here.

If I was somehow using Flynns handle, I'm sure BF would have outted it after their dust up.

You throw reality at a bunch of amateur ghost hunters and they will still say there's fucking ghosts.

I don't hate Flynn. Flynn is female. Who would think a forum filled with a bunch of degenerate elderies who hate vagina would somehow try and conjure up that a female is somehow a male.

I am this close to taking this place over and making that shit hole even more of a laughing stock just to show those wannabes how it's done.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️

One warning.
How long have you been a member on TBC?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
How long have you been a member on TBC?
Never

I refuse to post at a favella that protected a complete shitbag in Rotwang nor do I find any of the rabble there worth reading outside of Brent, if it's really him which I highly doubt, and Flea, who I have known longer then anybody else in what's left of this garbage.

Like it or not, the forum that wins is the one I'm on and the forum that turns into shit is any The GoodyearBiggie gets his sausage fingers stuck in.

They better put all of my handles on the blocked word list because if I hear them so as whisper anything associated with yours truly 2024 suddenly becomes The Year of Martini.

Flaming, no matter what any second rate loser says, will never die. Ppl who can actually do it are out there waiting to do it somewhere where they aren't moderated. Twitter is filled with flaming. So is Reddit. So is tiktok. So is youtube.

Ppl who can't flame say its dead.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Never

I refuse to post at a favella that protected a complete shitbag in Rotwang nor do I find any of the rabble there worth reading outside of Brent, if it's really him which I highly doubt, and Flea, who I have known longer then anybody else in what's left of this garbage.

Like it or not, the forum that wins is the one I'm on and the forum that turns into shit is any The GoodyearBiggie gets his sausage fingers stuck in.

They better put all of my handles on the blocked word list because if I hear them so as whisper anything associated with yours truly 2024 suddenly becomes The Year of Martini.

Flaming, no matter what any second rate loser says, will never die. Ppl who can actually do it are out there waiting to do it somewhere where they aren't moderated. Twitter is filled with flaming. So is Reddit. So is tiktok. So is youtube.

Ppl who can't flame say its dead.
You have tremendous passion in your words. Are you of European descent?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

One warning.

Umm DKG is acting as if Seamajor, Lily and Admin are the only people left on the internet...if he wants to attract new members...he can easily advertise his forum more or send the link to his friends and kinfolk. Are these discussion boards or cult compounds?

What did you have for dinner today?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Umm DKG is acting as if Seamajor, Lily and Admin are the only people left on the internet...if he wants to attract new members...he can easily advertise his forum more or send the link to his friends and kinfolk. Are these discussion boards or cult compounds?

*deleted*

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

It is better to be talked about, than not talked about.

I Pwn the internet!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The Fat smallish Korean just announced no more guest posting. The fact is the Blue potato is dead and boring as shit. Let’s call it oneway

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What the hell do I have to do with any of this?

He chose the players on his team. He needs to deal with them.

eta: And I'd rather read about what people here had for dinner than read about the tears, tantrums, turds, bat shit and scum they eat over yonder any day.

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
The Fat smallish Korean just announced no more guest posting. The fact is the Blue potato is dead and boring as shit. Let’s call it oneway

Explains the infiltration. I’m guessing 96.99% of their content is bitching about us… amirite?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
What the hell do I have to do with any of this?

He chose the players on his team. He needs to deal with them.

eta: And I'd rather read about what people here had for dinner than read about the tears, tantrums, turds, bat shit and scum they eat over yonder any day.
Admit it, don't we all miss @Oerdin's Fast Food Price Reviews?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I heard through the grapevine that I'm bound to end up on that forum some day.

:LOL:

I would rather give myself paper cuts on my eyeballs while I chew glass like bubblegum than post at that shithole.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I would rather give myself paper cuts on my eyeballs while I chew glass like bubblegum than post at that shithole.

I'd rather give myself paper cuts on my butthole and have to wipe my ass with hot sand for the rest of my life than post at that shithole.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Feral started a what are you eating thread at Third Rail and it became a running joke due to the extreme pleasure she took in telling everyone what she had eaten...sometimes that was the only thread she would participate in...Frood was also a big contributor to that thread because I recall him posting he ate a pierogi once and I didn't know they had those in Australia.

There is a...what you cooking thread at BC, so this has been an obligatory topic thread on the community forums for many years.