Posers - They are the Worst!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I would guess that she is happy that she's free of him, actually.

As I sit here at home, my partner is 3 feet away. When I'm not posting, since I got on this morning, we've been talking about the solar eclipse.

Right now we're watching Nova listening to astrophysicists talking about the eclipse.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️

5afyPw5.png

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You know what I like best about this vocaroo strategy he has? Well, beyond being able to scroll past easily. It's the ability to say I'm not listening and watch them double down.

I don't have to play games. I just have to say what I'm doing and they twist themselves into knots with new vocaroos and the patting of one another on their backs.

I like it. I like it very much. :GiggleBitch:

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
You know what I like best about this vocaroo strategy he has? Well, beyond being able to scroll past easily. It's the ability to say I'm not listening and watch them double down.

I don't have to play games. I just have to say what I'm doing and they twist themselves into knots with new vocaroos and the patting of one another on their backs.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You know that I'm not referring to you, right?

I've always listened to most of your vocaroos. Much like I read your posts. You have a pleasant voice and you have something I might find worthwhile. The promise is there at least.

Though I admit, I haven't been much listening to the most recent ones where you're talking to the Howler.

You and @Blandscape are more interesting by far.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
You know that I'm not referring to you, right?

I'm aware and I meant it more generally.
Talking about someone who's standing right next to you as if they're not there isn't ignoring them, kinda thing.

I get it- I've played that game myself a time or two.
But I never tried to pretend it *wasn't* a game, or that I wasn't playing it.

That's all.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm aware and I meant it more generally.
Talking about someone who's standing right next to you as if they're not there isn't ignoring them, kinda thing.

I get it- I've played that game myself a time or two.
But I never tried to pretend it *wasn't* a game, or that I wasn't playing it.

That's all.

I fully realize that person is there. I don't think it's worth my time to bother with that person. Now, you may not agree with me and that's okay.

I agree with myself in not engaging a troll that I find uninteresting. I imagine he's repeating the same insults to the same 4-5 people that trigger him, interspersed with belches, farts and maniacal giggles.

I don't find that interesting, just as there are people that you don't find interesting at the forum.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I fully realize that person is there. I don't think it's worth my time to bother with that person. Now, you may not agree with me and that's okay.

I agree with myself in not engaging a troll that I find uninteresting. I imagine he's repeating the same insults to the same 4-5 people that trigger him, interspersed with belches, farts and maniacal giggles.

I don't find that interesting, just as there are people that you don't find interesting at the forum.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yknow @The Prowler you'll look back later in life with a sense of shame at your childish rants making fun of middle aged women like that.

And in the afterlife these vocaroos will be played back to you by the Man Upstairs who'll ask....

"Why were such as ASSHOLE @The Prowler? Why?! Why?! I gave you a chance with the Golden Gift of life & this how you turned out! You were such a waste of my time & that of humanity's. Just for that In the next I'll make you a sewage eating Rat & the lives after that until you learn your lesson. Sound fair?"

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I agree with a bit of what you say.

I am not 100% ignoring the individual. Clearly, I am conveying the same message. I find him contemptible. I don't find it necessary to "change it up" any more than anyone else "mixes it up" at this forum. Changing it up is negligible by most posters.

Güero enfadoso is most annoying.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is this all you have to with your life? Spewing out childish little Vocaroo taunts? My sympathies to your wife. I don't know how she puts up with you.

My advice is stop listening. He won't stop posting recordings, but you don't have to listen. His ego is so huge he believes you're listening anyway.

You can control his behavior by just not listening. He'll vocaroo away because he thinks he's effective. All you have to do is scroll past.

I can't emphasize how much better actual quiet is to "vocaroo boring".

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I agree with a bit of what you say.

I am not 100% ignoring the individual. Clearly, I am conveying same message. I find him contemptible. I don't find it necessary to "change it up" any more than anyone else "mixes it up" at this forum. Changing it up is negligible by most posters.

Güero enfadoso is most annoying.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
My advice is stop listening. He won't stop posting recordings, but you don't have to listen. His ego is so huge he believes you're listening anyway.

You can control his behavior by just not listening. He'll vocaroo away because he thinks he's effective. All you have to do is scroll past.

I can't emphasize how much better actual quiet is to "vocaroo boring".
I listen to him because he is going the extra mile however retarded, to try and troll us. Also, the effort he puts in on his phony laugh deserves attention too. He's just one more bald loser who's wife doesn't put out anymore. The highlight of his day are his little recordings. Let's let him have that much. He deserves it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I listen to him because he is going the extra mile however retarded, to try and troll us. Also, the effort he puts in on his phony laugh deserves attention too. He's just one more bald loser who's wife doesn't put out anymore. The highlight of his day are his little recordings. Let's let him have that much. He deserves it.

You do that. I do find it off-putting. To each his/her own.