Posers - They are the Worst!!!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I just read a conversation in the Shoutbox between Large @Lily and Massive @Murdy....

They are telling each other than they are "geeks".

When it was uncool to be a "geek" or a "nerd", these two people would have been in their little pack of losers trying to pick on the real geeks.

Now that is is cool, they claim Membership in The Club.

Sorry, losers, it does not work that way.

Application Denied.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Murdy said in another thread that she is not afraid to die.

Hahahahahaha!!!!!

That dumb broad is afraid to "e-die" for fucks sake!!

Did you see how unhinged Holiday and Marvin became in that thread for no reason?

They can't even engage in a normal conversation outside of meltdown without talking about child molestation.

We are talking about communication and those weird fucks are all hunched over their keyboards foaming at the mouth raging "The cheeeldrins! Tell us about the cheeldrins!! We wanna hear about ur kiiiiddss! Do you molest them?! Tell us about it in deerttails!! We want proofs!"

Like what the FUCK?

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Did you see how unhinged Holiday and Marvin became in that thread for no reason?

They can't even engage in a normal conversation outside of meltdown without talking about child molestation.

We are talking about communication and those weird fucks are all hunched over their keyboards foaming at the mouth raging "The cheeeldrins! Tell us about the cheeldrins!! We wanna hear about ur kiiiiddss! Do you molest them?! Tell us about it in deerttails!! We want proofs!"

Like what the FUCK?

There are some strange people here.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
There are some strange people here.

How kind of you to notice. It's taken me *years* to get this weird and I'm rather proud of it, although it doesn't often seem like others really appreciate the effort. It's nice to read someone who truly "gets" artistic eccentricity.

Fuck the normies... Weirdos Rule!

Marvin

Factory Bastard

Like what the FUCK?
yeah you could just post their pics for us all any time babe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just read a conversation in the Shoutbox between Large @Lily and Massive @Murdy....

They are telling each other than they are "geeks".

When it was uncool to be a "geek" or a "nerd", these two people would have been in their little pack of losers trying to pick on the real geeks.

Now that is is cool, they claim Membership in The Club.

Sorry, losers, it does not work that way.

Application Denied.
I think you are the biggest Poser of them all @The Prowler

Gaslighters like yourself often project their insecurities and character deficits on others...when they are in fact describing themselves.

This is the definition of a poser:

noun
"a person who acts in an affected manner in order to impress others."

....sound familiar, Prowler?

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I think you are the biggest Poser of them all @The Prowler

Gaslighters like yourself often project their insecurities and character deficits on others...when they are in fact describing themselves.

This is the definition of a poser:

noun
"a person who acts in an affected manner in order to impress others."

....sound familiar, Prowler?