What's the Worst Sex You've Ever Had?

Kingoffrogs

Apparatus Of Satan
Site Supporter ☠️
Ok, I'll set the scene.

Ya boy KoF is 17, and horny as, well, every other 17 year old guy. I was in decent shape, quick witted, funny, and intelligent (according to others). At this point in my life I was having new life experiences and decided it was time to lose my V-Card. Eventually, I met this chick at work that was new. I was a Trainer, so I would train her on how to make food, take orders (at taco bell) etc. I noticed she was giving me "the look" and dropping hints left and right, so I decided to make my move and initiated a hook up.

We agreed to bang in the back of my mom's 2010 Toyota Corolla™️ that I was driving at the time. I started by making out, then moved down to eat her out.

I had read something on 4Chan that if you spell the alphabet while eating out a girl it makes them cum, so I (the next few sentences are 100% no bullshit.), in my twisted sense of humor, decide to eat her out by spelling the phrase, "Nigga Balls" with my tongue. I can't remember whether I got to the 1st or 2nd a, but while spelling one of the a's she came.

So after that I get my dick sucked, it's ok. I had to instruct her to NOT BITE THE TIP OH MY GODDDDDD PLEASE DO NOT BITE THE FUCKING TIP!!!

After that we both decides to do missionary, but as soon as I got my dick halfway in she said to pull out because it hurt. For the rest of the night, I was only able to put about half of my dick in her because it hurt. And here's the kicker: she wasn't a virgin

So, after about 10-15 minutes of barely being able to stay hard (I prefer to go very rough while having sex, I kind of treat it like a sport/workout/intimacy all in one) I jerk off into her mouth and go home. We hooked up a couple other times, it was the same thing everytime (without spelling "Nigga Balls" with my tongue.)

The weirdest part about it was that I performed decently when losing my virginity (at least well enough for her to want to keep fucking).

After that, when I got with my last ex the sex was WAY better. After the first 5 or 6 times we felt eachother out and knew exactly what the other person wanted and would just have MIND-BLOWING, BACK-AND-BED-BREAKING, sex.

And then we broke up, and now ya boy hasn't got laid in a year :(