Posers - They are the Worst!!!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
It’s cringe when she starts playing war with herself….

“Look at me!!!! RAWRR!!! I’m prettier than Murdock!!!!”

While blasting ogre breath and the dagger duckface SMH

I’d rather give myself paper cuts on my eyeballs than look at that disaster….

Prove that I’m not prettier than you, you fat poisonous cunt. Not only can I prove your utterly humongous, I can prove your face card been declined all your fat fucking life.

Desperate obese piece of shit looking for love on a forum called Bastard Factory. You’re gawddamn skippy I’m better than you in every single way. Not only do I look good enough to be picky, I dont gotta worry about my adult children or family or job seeing my naked body with a pig face showing going viral.

But do continue letting the likes of SeaMajor make feel wanted. It’s obvious you don’t get that in real life.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Prove that I’m not prettier than you, you fat poisonous cunt. Not only can I prove your utterly humongous, I can prove your face card been declined all your fat fucking life.

Desperate obese piece of shit looking for love on a forum called Bastard Factory. You’re gawddamn skippy I’m better than you in every single way. Not only do I look good enough to be picky, I dont gotta worry about my adult children or family or job seeing my naked body with a pig face showing going viral.

But do continue letting the likes of SeaMajor make feel wanted. It’s obvious you don’t get that in real life.

You need to have your meds adjusted Flea.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I didn't say it's a flex. I said the same thing about them myself earlier. But then I know you've shown your tits to these mutants. So, explain what that's about.

Excuse you? I showed a bra pic to troll that thing Sindy, not to get anyone here hard.

I get enough love in real life every day. I don’t need these fools here to make me feel better about myself.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Excuse you? I showed a bra pic to troll that thing Sindy, not to get anyone here hard.

I get enough love in real life every day. I don’t need these fools here to make me feel better about myself.

Why excuse me? I don't have anything to do with your pictures. They're the ones that talk about your tits and they have for years.

Only you know why they do.

• Funny
Reactions: cw_

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Imagine thinking you fine cuz the munters here give you attention. Fucking A, I know that hoe was pathetic but geez

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So you are bragging your selfies get the most wank and spank views from whatever disgusting men inhabited all the flame forums you have been on...sad

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Really?!

Do ya 'knock em down 'n drag 'em out' like Rhett?!?

The Love 'em and Leave 'em type.

So ya think yer the kind that walks with a swagger, eh @The Prowler ?

Mind you, Ya don't seem like the most appealing type they'd wanna meet Prowler.

at times yer voice sounds like rocks rolling around in a cement mixer .

Last edited:

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Why excuse me? I don't have anything to do with your pictures. They're the ones that talk about your tits and they have for years.

Only you know why they do.
She posted a couple of tit pics at TRF for Frood and the boys. Wanna see?

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I'm a handsome fucker I'll have you know

On what world is someone who looks like a tardigrade fucked a mole rat "handsome"?

Will I need a spaceship to get there or just a lot of psychedelics?

Can I come back?
Because there's no way I'm buying a one-way ticket to that hellscape.

You so ugly when you walk into a Spirit Halloween the plastic skeletons scream and shit themselves.

:Alarming:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Boobs need not be life-changing or even particularly impressive to be awesome.

Boobs are awesome simply because they're boobs.

Okay the "augmented" variety are a grey area and personally I think it just ruins 'em, but still.

Boobs are life.

Okay. I accept you're a boob man. Got it.

I'm attracted to men. And moobs are not hot. lol

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Okay. I accept you're a boob man. Got it.

I'm attracted to men. And moobs are not hot. lol

Not strictly a boob man; boobs alone aren't what does it for me. I'm don't even subscribe to the "bigger is better" philosophy of boob appreciation. Quality>Quantity as usual.

Nevertheless I still believe boobs are life and therefore awesome.

FREE THE BOOBIES!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Not strictly a boob man; boobs alone aren't what does it for me. I'm don't even subscribe to the "bigger is better" philosophy of boob appreciation. Quality>Quantity as usual.

Nevertheless I still believe boobs are life and therefore awesome.

FREE THE BOOBIES!

I like nice thighs...though this guy's entire physique is quite nice.

IpQwgFQ.jpg