Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

In which case I'll post shorthand versions @The Prowler :

images

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Have you noticed that no woman, on these forums, gives him the time of day? Most tell him he sucks. That's real and I'm sure it burns.
Y'know @Lily of Denial I'm starting to feel sorry for @The Prowler. Maybe I shouldn't be too hard on 'im

We all know he's got no game.

No where ta go, no where ta run, no where ta hide in his dead small town existence.

Po' Prowler- always seeking attention like his needy rescue dog.

As he's gettin outted I hope he's figgered out by now hes gotta get a new act, eh?

Hope's learning his lesson tho.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Y'know @Lily of Denial I'm starting to feel sorry for @The Prowler. Maybe I shouldn't be too hard on 'im

We all know he's got no game.

No where ta go, no where ta run, no where ta hide in his dead small town existence.

Po' Prowler- always seeking attention like his needy rescue dog.

As he's gettin outted I hope he's figgered out by now hes gotta get a new act, eh?

Hope's learning his lesson tho.

Flea said he's been doing this same thing for years. Jesus. One shitty trick pony. He should kill himself.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I would never wish anyone death unless they are evil enough to be considered the anti-christ, what did he do anyways, be mean on the internet?

He's not mean, he's annoying. That's the worst thing a person can be. A rabid little Chihuahua humping legs. It's so freaking creepy.

And he's been doing that same damn shit for over a decade as far as I can tell. How lame. Death is his only cure.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why did the narcissist cross the road??

Because they thought it was a boundary.

Fuck off.

I have a boundary that people on the internet aren't allowed to tell me what to do.

You keep pushing MY boundaries. To dumb and controlling to use the ignore feature?

You have the most stunning main character syndrome ever. It's incredible lol. You need to adjust your expectations. Absolutely no one owes you shit. You're really disgusting as a person.

Just saying.