In your Opinion, The Worst US President In The History Of The World, Part 1

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

·
Following
Author, journalist, minister

There was this one guy who started a trade war that killed 300,000 American jobs in his first two years. Then he signed a tax bill that flatlined the stock market and forced the Fed to start lowering interest rates to try to prevent a recession. Then he said a global pandemic was a liberal hoax to kill the economy he spent three years destroying and he set records for the six worst point drops in the history of the Dow, most new unemployment claims in history, and the largest deficit in history. He was investigated and found to have welcomed and encouraged election interference by a foreign government and to have obstructed justice to cover his crimes. He got impeached once for abusing his office to try to coerce a foreign leader into helping him smear a political rival. Then he got impeached again for inciting an insurrection to try to stay in power after easily and predictably losing his re-election bid. Then he got indicted for almost 100 felonies after leaving office.
I forget his name. Draft dodger. Admitted sex offender. Painted himself orange and wore a dead rodent on his head. Wore elevator shoes. Misspelled three letter words on a smartphone. Kept filing bankruptcy. Called himself a winner. Dump? Rump? Plump? Chump? Something like that.
Edit: I’ve never done this before, but this post was like catnip for morons and the most brainwashed fascists I’ve seen all flocked to the comment section to bleat their alt-right propaganda. So I’m disabling comments on this. I’ve also deleted some of the worst garbage that was posted. Wow. These people really need therapy.

what-speechless.gif

I'm a Journalist Dammit!

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
@Admin.

"Then he signed a tax bill that flatlined the stock market and forced the Fed to start lowering interest rates"

Catering to common Americans rather tgan the elite but o well

"Then he said a global pandemic was a liberal hoax"

While we now know........it wasnt a hoax.......but a ploy all along due to Fauci's work with the Wuhan lab............how many of your loved ones died.........so sad!

"He got impeached once for abusing his office to try to coerce a foreign leader into helping him smear a political rival"

The rival that shook dow the Ukrainian govt for $1B.........remember?......of course you do.

Edit: I’ve never done this before, but this post was like catnip for morons and the most brainwashed fascists I’ve seen all flocked to the comment section to bleat their alt-right propaganda. So I’m disabling comments on this. I’ve also deleted some of the worst garbage that was posted. Wow. These people really need therapy.

Good thing your Mommy putscthe plastic liner on your bed for your anti-Trump bedwetting nightmares

Poor little bedwetter

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
@Admin.

"Then he signed a tax bill that flatlined the stock market and forced the Fed to start lowering interest rates"

Catering to common Americans rather tgan the elite but o well

"Then he said a global pandemic was a liberal hoax"

While we now know........it wasnt a hoax.......but a ploy all along due to Fauci's work with the Wuhan lab............how many of your loved ones died.........so sad!

"He got impeached once for abusing his office to try to coerce a foreign leader into helping him smear a political rival"

The rival that shook dow the Ukrainian govt for $1B.........remember?......of course you do.

Good thing your Mommy putscthe plastic liner on your bed for your anti-Trump bedwetting nightmares

Poor little bedwetter

You are a very obedient Trumptard, his hookers and defense attorneys thank you for your donations.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is it President and/or an equivalent? I might have to put Pol Pot up there myself.

Yeah, I despise Trump, but come on folks...get a grip.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Is it President and/or an equivalent? I might have to put Pol Pot up there myself.

Yeah, I despise Trump, but come on folks...get a grip.
Whoa Whoa Whoa woman.......what kind of logic do you think you are gonna bringvto the discussion.........now make @Admin. Some Pastina, change the wet sheets on his bed and make daddy a sammich ........