Posers - They are the Worst!!!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
No, girl. It is guera. She's right. You're lucky you've never experienced racism. I have, but I was born 10+ years before you and in NorCal.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

We here in the hood spell it HUERO, not the dictionary way. I know plenty of gang members and none of them spell it with a g. Maybe Dictionary.com spells it like that, but real raza don’t.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
You are certainly entitled to your feelings. Have you ever dyed your hair blonde in your lifetime? Ever put colored contacts in your eyes?

If yes, was that you trying to be white?

Look at the shit she pulled with Moon.

I’m not saying Moon had been my favorite person in days past… but don’t we take enough shit from the men that we don’t have to do this to each other?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We here in the hood spell it HUERO, not the dictionary way. I know plenty of gang members and none of them spell it with a g. Maybe Dictionary.com spells it like that, but real raza don’t.

That's because of ignorance. Get mad at me if you want, but it's a sign of not knowing your own people's language. It's not the end of the world, but it is a misspelling.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I’m not saying Moon had been my favorite person in days past… but don’t we take enough shit from the men that we don’t have to do this to each other?

Hey you fucking pig

I’m right here. Grow a set and address me if you got something to say.

Puss ass hoe

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I honestly don't know what she did to Moon and it's probably something they've moved on from, that's good.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I honestly don't know what she did to Moon and it's probably something they've moved on from, that's good.

She came here talking about taking her car to a mechanic of the same race as Moonie... or some shit that made me believe something happened on TBC. I don’t read there cause who fucking cares? So this is a shot in the dark…

I was an investigator for over 20 years before I retired. I’m better at reading in between the lines than most…. Most people need stuff like this spelled out… but live posted alluding to this before today here.

Moonie hasn’t said shit about shit having to do with this. But I posted with Moon for a longtime and there is something that doesn’t sit right about this with me. I smell something foul there.

The forum community would be better without this bitch. Everyone knows this.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She came here talking about taking her car to a mechanic of the same race as Moonie... or some shit that made me believe something happened on TBC. I don’t read there cause who fucking cares? So this is a shot in the dark…

I was an investigator for over 20 years before I retired. I’m better at reading in between the lines than most…. Most people need stuff like this spelled out… but live posted alluding to this before today here.

Moonie hasn’t said shit about shit having to do with this. But I posted with Moon for a longtime and there is something that doesn’t sit right about this with me. I smell something foul there.

Oh, I remember now. Yes, apparently Flea was ranting about Palestinians and then said something nice after she encountered a kind Palestinian body shop tech that helped her out.

That did happen.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh, I remember now. Yes, apparently Flea was ranting about Palestinians and then said something nice after she encountered a kind Palestinian body shop tech that helped her out.

That did happen.

Why am I’m not surprised Flea is racist?

Oh that’s right… my intuition picked up on the smile in my face racist way back on CO.

My Mexican third eye is strong AF :GiggleBitch:

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️

That did happen.
In my limited experience with Cunta Contessa, she seems very quick to jump on whatever hategasm the “cool kids” have going on.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey you fucking pig

I’m right here. Grow a set and address me if you got something to say.

Puss ass hoe
She’s pissed hubby ran away with a pair of his cell mates. Not to mention, she’s 12 years older than she claims.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
She’s pissed hubby ran away with a pair of his cell mates. Not to mention, she’s 12 years older than she claims.

Tell that greedy forum grubbing whore that the Valhallana are MINE and to get the fuck off this forum before I stomp her deflated, fugly ass.

I’ve been waiting for this since SG.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Tell that greedy forum grubbing whore that the Valhallana are MINE and to get the fuck off this forum before I stomp her deflated, fugly ass.

I’ve been waiting for this since SG.

You're fighting over forum members of a long defunct forum? Come on, now.

:OhGawd:

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
All Trump cult members are like little mini me trumps...strutting around and attacking everyone like high school bullies. The Trump virus infects them and they turn into asshats

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
All Trump cult members are like little mini me trumps...strutting around and attacking everyone like high school bullies. The Trump virus infects them and they turn into asshats

I think the seed of asshatery was in them to begin with. He waters and fertilizes it. Basically shits on these people and they come back for more.

Don't they almost deserve it at this point?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She once claimed she and Hubby controlled the Cartel in Compton

She once threatened me with her uncle she claims she has in Pelican Bay.

I was like, the Pelican Bay where they're basically in solitary confinement 23 hrs a day, where no one can escape from, Pelican Bay?

Yep, that was it. I let her know I wasn't scared at all.

Look, though I have never been involved in gang life, and yes, on the streets there are petty, yet violent, encounters...gangs are in it for money. It's a business. At least in modern times.

They're not going to run around getting people for forum insults. They would laugh at that shit. Maybe even be annoyed.

As in "No chingues con esa mamadas, esa." lol

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

You fucking moron

Moon and I disagreed about Palestine and Israel. I informed her that a Palestinian saved my ass. Where the fuck did you get something was wrong? That meth got you all fucked up. I should post the video of you bragging about being high on it.

I ain’t going nowhere, Fatass. Lmao @ you

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
She once threatened me with her uncle she claims she has in Pelican Bay.

I was like, the Pelican Bay where they're basically in solitary confinement 23 hrs a day, where no one can escape from, Pelican Bay?

Yep, that was it. I let her know I wasn't scared at all.

Look, though I have never been involved in gang life, and yes, on the streets there are petty, yet violent, encounters...gangs are in it for money. It's a business. At least in modern times.

They're not going to run around getting people for forum insults. They would laugh at that shit. Maybe even be annoyed.

As in "No chingues con esa mamadas, esa." lol

If you believe anything Semen says, you’re not as smart as I believe you to be. There is no damn Compton Cartel

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Hey Moodock

What made you think taking a vid of you being slapped in the ass by a big black stud was even remotely “sexy”? Lmao

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If you believe anything Semen says, you’re not as smart as I believe you to be. There is no damn Compton Cartel

I know there's no Compton Cartel.

lol

I haven't looked into gangs in years, but I know of the MM and Nortenos and Surenos...the Bloods and Crips...and M113...but I admit it's been years.