Posers - They are the Worst!!!

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
This would be a good time to post one of the 3 pics you have of that gym rat you admire Bro, and one of those random Corvette pics wouldn't hurt either.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
This would be a good time to post one of the 3 pics you have of that gym rat you admire Bro, and one of those random Corvette pics wouldn't hurt either.

hZAtFF2.jpeg

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh, I remember now. Yes, apparently Flea was ranting about Palestinians and then said something nice after she encountered a kind Palestinian body shop tech that helped her out.

That did happen.
It did. Flea and I did disagree about the genocide taking place. I can understand that though with everything and what the media shows as if it's the "actual" truth.

As far as TBC...nothing to do with flea. I was pretty much told by reaper how he hopes my kids get raped and murdered and he freaked fucking out on me in the shout box there and not one person gave the slightest shit. I mean it was funny in a way how nuts he sounded. But come on. I'm not considered a real forum friend to anyone here. I'm ok with that. That's why I hardly stick around. It's just not my cup of tea to wish real harm on anyone you know.

Anyhow, murdy though I think was trying to be genuine in asking. I appreciate that. It's nothing though. I just rather not post in a place where I'm personally being attacked. I know he can't do anything to me or my children physically but it's just the thought that that kind of hate is ok you know. I did nothing to deserve that. I can decide what I think is right and what I believe truly is wrong. It's what sets us apart and should make us better as individuals. But not these days.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Try Harder @The Prowler, hire a voice coach & one day you might sound like 'Rhett'.

In the meantime, you gotta lotta work ta do on your delivery Prowler.

After that, getta hair transplant and the dames might show an interest in you.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Actually @Garraty_47 it was an attempt to mimic @The Prowler, who at one point used the term 'broads' in one of his posts which in this case is equally dated. I'd forgotten that it was 'broads' but ...same idea.

At 55 years of age, Prowler still tries to impress 'the broads' even tho he claims to be a happily married man.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This...is a poser:

zamxMMv.jpeg

....and this...is the Real Deal:

washington-united-states-02nd-nov-2019-washington-nationals-pitcher-max-scherzer-holds-the-championship-belt-as-he-rides-in-the-parade-after-winning-their-first-world-series-over-the-houston-astros-with-a-6-2-win-wednesday-in-washington-dc-on-saturday-november-2-2019-photo-by-ken-cedenoupi-credit-upialamy-live-news-2A7H7HH.jpg

...so never ever never mistake it for the Real McCoy.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Say what, that you’re a bald dude with gross elbow fungus?? and a nasally old voice …. you got burned, quiet and take it LOL

He has the worst voice I've heard from all the males that have posted vocaroos. You're right. Tight vocal cords, higher pitched, nasally and then the energy that came off of them is "frantic".

It's awful, it really is. Independent of his stupid personality.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
He has the worst voice I've heard from all the males that have posted vocaroos. You're right. Tight vocal cords, higher pitched, nasally and then the energy that came off of them is "frantic".

It's awful, it really is. Independent of his stupid personality.
I think he might be an undiagnosed Transwoman, just dying to wave his junk in front of the childrens!