Posers - They are the Worst!!!

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
If the man is going to all that trouble to get our attention we should be flattered.
There's an older crazy lady that hangs out by a store I hit once a month or so, she stands there talking loudly, sometimes shouting about what seems incoherent nonsense....I feel no reason to stop and listen at all.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
There's an older crazy lady that hangs out by a store I hit once a month or so, she stands there talking loudly, sometimes shouting about what seems incoherent nonsense....I feel no reason to stop and listen at all.
Well, Prowler is a very special person.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That reminds me of that guy that posts on a busy corner here. I think I posted it about it at cbt. He's the one that runs in and out of the traffic on the corner, shouting about the Bible and carried that wrestling belt too. Do you remember that? He's a young black man. Crazy as a loon, but harmless.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Don't forget that he has members writing rap tunes about him for God's sake. The man is a legend.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

If you're embarrassed about your bald pate, as anyone would be obviously try wearing either a doo rag, or a hat of some sort.

For you I'd suggest a Napolean...

94ulU52.png

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You ought to compare yourself to your contemporaries @The Prowler . Why are you comparing yourself to total strangers? We're not your real competition.

Take Brad Schlegel for example. Hes your age & he lives in your town. As captain of Canada's National Hockey Team, he almost won the Gold Medal at the Olympics. Actually he should have gotten the gold because the final was decided by a shootout. Essentially that was a tie.

On the other hand, you won a cheap belt in a beer league you had to pay with your fees/dues.

I think the real reason you come here is to avoid competing against those you know you don't measure up to @The Prowler. So these forums are an easy way out to avoid the harsh reality of real competition. They provide you with an escape fantasy that you are a somebody when you are a nobody in your real life.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Nothing wrong with baldness in men. It's pretty normal.

When I dated my boyfriend back in 99...he was fussy about his hair. He joked about having them numbered lol. It was kind of longer and curly when I met him in 94.

Now we are middle aged and he has an impressive bald spot that he HATES. He was super self conscious about it. I used to love playing with his hair, and I still do. It doesn't bother me at all. And he is more relaxed about it. He is really great at self depreciating humor.

It only gets bad looking when men try to fight it and wear man wigs (migs?) Or get plugs or that weird spray paint for the head lol

Just don't fight it and it's probably fine.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Ah fuck if he had something to do other than play on der webs like comb his hair for eXample

X

xXx
Site Supporter

When I dated my boyfriend back in 99...he was fussy about his hair. He joked about having them numbered lol. It was kind of longer and curly when I met him in 94.

Now we are middle aged and he has an impressive bald spot that he HATES. He was super self conscious about it. I used to love playing with his hair, and I still do. It doesn't bother me at all. And he is more relaxed about it. He is really great at self depreciating humor.

It only gets bad looking when men try to fight it and wear man wigs (migs?) Or get plugs or that weird spray paint for the head lol

Shush duhhv.. you have low self esteem so you like the bald, ha ha

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Not shure if everyone is aware but here it is gorgeous outside, been that way for a few weeks, prime time for any real corvette driver to get out there and satisfy that itch to get out there but we have our vette driver firmly parked at the vocaroo website LOL

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You can’t afford to be shallow
Consider yourself lucky to have seen it

Oh I definately could.

But I'm not shallow, also I loath shallow people.

Like how shallow and simple minded ALWAYS think an attractive women must have low self esteem.

You really cling to my posts for someone who finds them so boring.

Do I remind you of a woman you had a bad experience with?

• Boring
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Oh I definately could.

But I'm not shallow, also I loath shallow people.

Like how shallow and simple minded ALWAYS think an attractive women must have low self esteem.

You really cling to my posts for someone who finds them so boring.

Do I remind you of a woman you had a bad experience with?
Remind me of a twit LOL
Attractive woman have low self esteem?? Since when ?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

What are your thoughts on morbid obesity?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
So you took my advice on the super glue and duct tape?

You can thank me any time now for saving you all that money.
I'll wait.
Unfortunately you hillbillies are a diff breed, luckily your sisters still find you attractive even with missing chicklets
But here in normalville we do things a liddle daferent…