Posers - They are the Worst!!!

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Nothing wrong with baldness in men. It's pretty normal.

When I dated my boyfriend back in 99...he was fussy about his hair. He joked about having them numbered lol. It was kind of longer and curly when I met him in 94.

Now we are middle aged and he has an impressive bald spot that he HATES. He was super self conscious about it. I used to love playing with his hair, and I still do. It doesn't bother me at all. And he is more relaxed about it. He is really great at self depreciating humor.

It only gets bad looking when men try to fight it and wear man wigs (migs?) Or get plugs or that weird spray paint for the head lol

Just don't fight it and it's probably fine.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Not shure if everyone is aware but here it is gorgeous outside, been that way for a few weeks, prime time for any real corvette driver to get out there and satisfy that itch to get out there but we have our vette driver firmly parked at the vocaroo website LOL

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I mean I've been a chubby chaser if the face is cute and they can make me laugh and interest me.

My man is 300 pounds (around that) but he is also 6'7 so....not really "morbidly obese".

I will say I can't with skinny men. If I can comfortably wear your pants...nope.

• Confused
Reactions: X

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Not shure if everyone is aware but here it is gorgeous outside, been that way for a few weeks, prime time for any real corvette driver to get out there and satisfy that itch to get out there but we have our vette driver firmly parked at the vocaroo website LOL
Yeah, perfect weather to drive fast and let the wind blow thr....never mind.

• LOL
Reactions: X

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I mean I've been a chubby chaser if the face is cute and they can make me laugh and interest me.

My man is 300 pounds (around that) but he is also 6'7 so....not really "morbidly obese".

I will say I can't with skinny men. If I can comfortably wear your pants...nope.

We all have our preferences. My ex husband had a full head of hair, thick, black and shiny. His passed from cancer, after chemo, with a full head of hair. Didn't seem to impact him at all. My current man has a full hear of hair, salt and pepper.

Now, it's not the most important thing, but the one man that I dated for about two years was going bald. He had a very handsome face and great physique. But the hair was such an issue. He was constantly talking about doing something about how he was going bald. It turned me off to men that are losing their hair.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Really @Dove ?

And here I thought that...

0.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes, I saw the AI. It was alright. I think I cracked a smirk. Posting it 1000k times and you would have been a loser.

Side story that I believe it illustrative of personalities like the Prowler.

Flying to Sydney many eons ago, there were all sorts of people on the flight. There were 3 British men clearly travelling together. There was also another British man travelling separately. He would not shut up and leave those other 3 in peace. Finally, they fell asleep. Not too long after, maybe 2-3 hours, these men were sleeping peacefully when food cart service was being brought around. The other guy walked over to these 3 and woke them up. They were clearly disgruntled and looked exasperated. He f'cked up. I remember thinking, wtf is it with that guy? Does he think he's in control of everything happening on this flight, and of these 3, because they're also British?

I think an American would have, at the very least, thought about punching him. These guys kept their cool and held it together, but were clearly irritated.

He was the "Hey, hey, hey... I have something to say and will disrupt anything going on for my own need to be part of something..."

I think that's what posters like the Prowler are like...they just don't give a crap about what else is going on. Have no real social skills whatsoever and cannot "read a room", if you will. He is feeding off of others that are just like him.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Another fat joke that didn't go over. If you insist on going around insulting others the least you can do is get some fresh material you hemorrhoid.

Is he talking about me or Murdy? I'm guessing me. He is obsessed with me.

Imagine how many times he's jerked off to my picture?