Posers - They are the Worst!!!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I hope she chokes on her anger like it’s a 10” fat cawk shoved down her throat hole.

***braces self for Prolapse’s half nekkie photos holding a wrestling champion belt while he flexes his 2” micro penis**

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
I hope she chokes on her anger like it’s a 10” fat cawk shoved down her throat hole.

***braces self for Prolapse’s half nekkie photos holding a wrestling champion belt while he flexes his 2” micro penis**
He never seems to tire of sharing the same 2 or 3 pics of his internet crushes bod.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
gotta understand the context:

POV

The Great & Mighty Oak: (after reading a long Prolapse post blowing sunshine up his own ass) omg Murdy WTF is wrong with this dude?

The infamously lovely & reformed sex kitten of TV ~ Murdock: OMG he is so fucking annoying. He sucks all the air out of the forum with that ginormous ego. He reminds me of the lollipop guild! ***plays vacaroo**

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

POV

The Great & Mighty Oak: (after reading a long Prolapse post blowing sunshine up his own ass) omg Murdy WTF is wrong with this dude?

The infamously lovely & reformed sex kitten of TV ~ Murdock: OMG he is so fucking annoying. He sucks all the air out of the forum with that ginormous ego. He reminds me of the lollipop guild! ***plays vacaroo**

He's much like Horshack...

welcome-back-kotter-kotter.png

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

POV

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Too creepy/Too rapey/Too kiddie cawk lustoholic to care.

If you would just act normal the herd might learn to tolerate you and your obvious behavior/mental issues… your chances would be better in a herd of dildos… but you could try.

Try for fucks sake!

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Too creepy/Too rapey/Too kiddie cawk lustoholic to care.

If you would just act normal the herd might learn to tolerate you and your obvious behavior/mental issues… your chances would be better in a herd of dildos… but you could try.

Try for fucks sake!