Posers - They are the Worst!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She is one of the most hated and stalked women on the internet.

Mostly because she is brown.

Mostly because I won't bow down to males really.

When someone can convince me that having balls that hang from their bodies externally is an advantage over being a female... I might consider "bowing down".

Good luck with that argument.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I have my acknowledgement with my loved ones.

I am going to acknowledge the contribution you have made to this forum community for over… shit, what is it now? Going on 18ish years?

People seek you out. When you took a break.. Flynn sought you out taking about “hey Murdy, can you bring Oak back?”

I agreed BF would not survive without you. Especially as the insane zombie drone army toxifies and destroys any site they post at.

But I think you’re lovely. I knew we would be friends and my Mexican 3rd eye is strong AF :YaY:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Mostly because I won't bow down to males really.

When someone can convince me that having balls that hang from their bodies externally is an advantage over being a female... I might consider "bowing down".

Good luck with that argument.

That might win in a conservative circle jerk…

But anyone with 2 brain cells knows you’re worth your salt… especially in the politico arena.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I am going to acknowledge the contribution you have made to this forum community for over… shit, what is it now? Going on 18ish years?

People seek you out. When you took a break.. Flynn sought you out taking about “hey Murdy, can you bring Oak back?”

I agreed BF would not survive without you. Especially as the insane zombie drone army toxifies and destroys any site they post at.

But I think you’re lovely. I knew we would be friends and my Mexican 3rd eye is strong AF :YaY:

That's kind @Murdy. I don't think I deserve the credit for BF's continued existence. We're all dispensable, but I admit, some more than others.

I think you're lovely as well, inside and out. And fully human, just like I am.

There is a lot of toxicity in the larger forum world. I'm not referring to those that take some shots and laughs with one another.

I'm talking about those that want to take the forum experience into the real world and "HURT SOMEONE". What a bunch of goofy fucks.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
LoLz - cue the organ grinder music.
Never mind tho - It's a music night. Play something that doesn't suck.

How bout

I see you don't want to talk about how you hate brown women.

Myself and @The Countess. And you want to kiss @Murdy's ass now because you're on the outs with almost all the women here.

She can see you coming from miles away, bruh.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
That's kind @Murdy. I don't think I deserve the credit for BF's continued existence. We're all dispensable, but I admit, some more than others.

I think you're lovely as well, inside and out. And fully human, just like I am.

There is a lot of toxicity in the larger forum world. I'm not referring to those that take some shots and laughs with one another.

I'm talking about those that want to take the forum experience into the real world and "HURT SOMEONE". What a bunch of goofy fucks.

I cant help it… I loves you!

She can say whatever she wants about that…

It’s pointless and when I realized that in 2019, I invited her to knock on my door ~

It’s even the right beach and stretch of bike path :LOL3:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I cant help it… I loves you!

She can say whatever she wants about that…

It’s pointless and when I realized that in 2019, I invited her to knock on my door ~

It’s even the right beach and stretch of bike path :LOL3:

You're a peach yourself, sweetness.

If you guys decide to meet at the beach and have it out doling out putasos, let me know.

I'll bring the fire extinguisher!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh boy...

Hawaiian shirts

All men need a woman to at the very least ask "You're wearing that?"

:LOL3:

Surprisingly, he looked so much better in person than he in the pics depicting him as an oaf.

He was kinda tall… kinda built if you could get over the hairy dad belly… and well endowed :Happy5:

I gag now imagining him all MAGA *tear*

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Surprisingly, he looked so much better in person than he in the pics depicting him as an oaf.

He was kinda tall… kinda built if you could get over the hairy dad belly… and well endowed :Happy5:

I gag now imagining him all MAGA *tear*

Girl, stop. Why you tryin' to hurt me like this?

:Disagree: