Posers - They are the Worst!!!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
LOL ain’t nothing there, you repulsive moose. That’s all you got?

Your hubby begged you to leave. That’s how fucked up you are. He had to have your son serve you divorce papers cuz you were hiding from him. Dude, you’re one big walking L.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
How do I post videos here? This hoe really wants smoke lol
mQyCiXC.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL ain’t nothing there, you repulsive moose. That’s all you got?

Your hubby begged you to leave. That’s how fucked up you are. He had to have your son serve you divorce papers cuz you were hiding from him. Dude, you’re one big walking L.

You only have distorted ideas of what happened in her divorce. And don't be a dumb. You know they talked shit about you when you all were on the outs too.

Darthinia Von Vader

Factory Bastard
The Countess is plum pickled wired in the ass, brain, and pussy wrong. Thats why you gotta slap it with spatula or hit with a sledgehammer in the right orifices or it will run afoul on y'all other humans orifices

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
The Countess is plum pickled wired in the ass, brain, and pussy wrong. Thats why you gotta slap it with spatula or hit with a sledgehammer in the right orifices or it will run afoul on y'all other humans orifices
You tried there,
.. and trying counts!

..but ya know what?:

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There's nothing about the Cuntess that's smart. She's a foul mouthed bitch who needs to get a life.

Every one of us has some redeeming value. Otherwise, what's the point of anything?

I will tell you right now, I could forgive every single detractor and start with a clean slate. Maybe not friends, but at least cordial enough to co-exist on a forum without the stupid brawls.

Even those that have posted my pictures, said things about my grandson, etc. I don't hold grudges. I can't, however, be cordial with anyone that won't stop the shit.

It's stupid. I'm not a punching bag.