Posers - They are the Worst!!!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I feel so honored you're here to want me back at your board lmfao

Right? It’s not even my board anymore but you’re still welcomed there.

That fat shitbag will stay trying to keep petty arguments going. People can’t make amends and move on in her miserable shit world.

Darthinia Von Vader

Factory Bastard
restraining order time.

i never even interacted with him and he gives me the chills. creepy sick stalker vibes.. in real life kinda vibes. might be a serial killer of hispanics. ewww feeling so uncomfortable about even talking about him

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh!
And for the record @Alticus I didn't mean anything by the "better than a potato" quip.

Nothing personal, bro.

:CooL:
It's all good bro. I can be a little thin-skinned at times. We all have our own sense of humor in life, but online it can be hard to tell.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ive watched Murdock do it to EVERYONE. I mean everyone. That’s how I know she’s a total shitbag individual.
OzempicRidicule_v04_ag_1691448379718_hpMain_4x5_608.jpg

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I already said that I won't vote for Biden, months ago. Jill Stein or maybe Cornel West are options I'm considering.

Cornel kinda flaked out on a lot of people and doesn't seem to be particularly serious.

He's a great orator... but as a candidate? Not so much.

If it comes down to voting for a candidate on the ballot I think Jill has the most to gain by a good showing regardless of whether or not she wins the race which would be awesome so of course the chance is slim to none.

'Murica, fuck yeah!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That fat shitbag will stay trying to keep petty arguments going. People can’t make amends and move on in her miserable shit world.
Right Electrocardiogram bought it. He’s about to be replaced at his bank teller job anyway. He desperately needs posters with alternate points of views

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

This rage you all have for one another is stupid. I like you all, but this is dumb and beneath you all.

It is past time women stop attacking one another. We need an alliance, if not a sisterhood.

A sisterhood of the traveling cunts. Men are the enemy. Let's get them!! Si se puede!!

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
My neighbors are having their deck rebuilt, so there are a half dozen or so brown men speaking a foreign language right next door, frankly I’m a little concerned.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
You read this G? He says I can't trust you. From now on you're dead to me.

I don't see anything called "Marvin" unless someone quotes it and even then I only see that it's been quoted, not what it said.

You won't need to consult a Magic-8Ball to learn the odds of me giving any fucks what "Marvin" is typing but if you did the best it could hope for is "Outlook Not So Good".

Which means none. Like, at all.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

She makes amends. But I really still don't understand what she did to you.

Every time that I've asked you you've given a different reason.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't see anything called "Marvin" unless someone quotes it and even then I only see that it's been quoted, not what it said.

You won't need to consult a Magic-8Ball to learn the odds of me giving any fucks what "Marvin" is typing but if you did the best it could hope for is "Outlook Not So Good".

Which means none. Like, at all.

I love that I revived the Magic 8 ball in this community. :GiggleBitch:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Cornel kinda flaked out on a lot of people and doesn't seem to be particularly serious.

He's a great orator... but as a candidate? Not so much.

If it comes down to voting for a candidate on the ballot I think Jill has the most to gain by a good showing regardless of whether or not she wins the race which would be awesome so of course the chance is slim to none.

'Murica, fuck yeah!

He is a great orator, but he does seems to be fraying. He's only human and still better than Biden.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
This rage you all have for one another is stupid. I like you all, but this is dumb and beneath you all.

It is past time women stop attacking one another. We need an alliance, if not a sisterhood.

A sisterhood of the traveling cunts. Men are the enemy. Let's get them!! Si se puede!!

Is that like the brotherhood of the skid marked underpants driving their transvestite alt accounts claiming to be conservative?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm lost here. Do you mean Frood?

If so, ewww. He's fucking gross and demented.

I posted a scantily clad photo on SG and Frood was on it like flies on shit.

She has been gnarling and foaming at the mouth enraged about it ever since.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
No!

It is rather interesting how often "straight white male" conservatives go out as "women" online, isn't it?

I think it’s HIGHlariously HIPPO-critical when they post threads claiming cross-dressing is a mental illness…

Or maybe they are just being honest. Who knows with those jackasses.