@RAVEN here's your other requested "left" opinion

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Gawd, I'd forgotten how much of a sanctimonious twat Princess Peaches is.

I had to laugh at his remark about how it was Trump's fault for the Portland riots getting out of hand.... I guess the fact that the city is full of worthless far left SJW's and run by an inept, Democrat mayor has no relevance.
I know right... it's like the dumb fuck cant tell which comes first, the chicken or the egg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I had to laugh at his remark about how it was Trump's fault for the Portland riots getting out of hand.... I guess the fact that the city is full of worthless far left SJW's and run by an inept, Democrat mayor has no relevance.

No no they are not partisan bias like us lazy thinkers who just parrot right wing partisan talking points!!!

We are not qualified to discuss matters with the elites, A. They all arrived at their stances genuinely with deep enlightened nonlazy thinking. Not like us drooling retard trolls who never think energetically or deeply about anything.

Isnt it funny how they just give us reasons why they are not bias or partisan and THATS valid but we cant go into anything about why WE think the way we do because that's not valid? They wont even read when we do because we are just stoopid trolls.

They really see themselves as superiors.

Even these answers that were supposed to just be honest answers to explain to Raven where they are coming were FULL of patronizing self important degrading of any opposition and preemptive shutting down of ANY possible challange. And they are completely blinded to how they treat people. They cant even express their "genuine" stances without shooting bad faith degrading barbs at those with different stances. And they wonder why we respond like we do.

Its OUR fault they are sanctimonious assholes.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

No no they are not partisan bias like us lazy thinkers who just parrot right wing partisan talking points!!!

We are not qualified to discuss matters with the elites, A. They all arrived at their stances genuinely with deep enlightened nonlazy thinking. Not like us drooling retard trolls who never think energetically or deeply about anything.
funniest thing is they don't even see how stupid they actually are and how contradictory to their own side their dumb views really are

The only thing consistent among liberals is their rampant stupidity and false sense of intellectual arrogance

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

funniest thing is they don't even see how stupid they actually are and how contradictory to their own side their dumb views really are

The only thing consistent among liberals is their rampant stupidity and false sense of intellectual arrogance

Right. It's true.

Trying to talk to them is like banging your head into a wall. They decide what stance they take based on whether it's considered "left" or "right" and we have seen them flip flip accordingly.

I support what I support whether it's considered right wing or left wing. It just happens that they've decided even the most centrist stance is "right wing" if they dont agree with it.

You cant even address very REAL issues with a stance they might have without them responding with angry snark and accusing you of "right wing talking points"......like um no? Issues have nuance and layers. Maybe the right makes some good points? They would never say that.

There would be real problems and consequences to something like M4A. We COULD get somewhere and solve some problems if these progs/dems were not so rigid. They wont even acknowledge the negative drawbacks.... let alone discuss safeguards or solutions. They just call you names and shut it down.

When their ideas or policies hurt people they just straight fucking ignore it, get angry and label you accordingly so they can shut it down while also trying to preserve their perceived superiority. Everything their opposition says is taken in bad faith and there is no room for anything besides their thinking. And that's our fault, because we are lazy partisan thinkers repeating talking points(as they just repeat leftwing narratives).

So it's pretty common to see these people say we have never had a "truly leftwing" government. It's all right wing....which is totally absurd but they believe this and anyone who challenges this and even brings factual examples is a big lazy thinking dummy dumb not worth wasting enlightened energy on.

We are always wrong and they are always right. Cuz. And dont lump them together because we dont have that authority like when they lump everyone together.

You need to literally simp and ass kiss and apologize for your stances to get them to even TALK to you about it and "tolerate" your opposition. It's ridiculous total bullshit.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Technically I'm telling Big and whoever else may enjoy my observations of things as they happen.

It's on an open thread so people can read or disregard as they see fit.

That's mostly what discussion forums are for and some of us like that. I realize there are some that would really prefer discussing why they wont discuss things and how the population unfit to discuss with.....and they are free to do that.

If this was a live in person interaction, I'd have just rolled my eyes and Big would know I was saying the same thing. But he cant read my face here....so I chose words

:)

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
If this was a live in person interaction, I'd have just rolled my eyes and Big would know I was saying the same thing. But he cant read my face here....so I chose words

:)

If this were a live in person interaction, coffee would be on me.