Irrelevant Raven or whatever your name is..

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Yes.

It's fucking brilliant shit and highly recommended.

They already agreed to a second season and the next season makes or breaks the series considering the main new character is a talking reindeer. How they are going to pull that off is going to be the biggest challenge

I was soo very surprised how good it was. I just loved how they went into each of the character's back stories. The first couple of episodes are slow but it really picks up steam. I love the finale episode. Luffy's grandfather was chasing him just to test him and Nami served the Fishman just to free her village.

Talking reindeer? Well, that doesn't surprise me. They already have sea dragons and talking Fishmen. Though, the second season looks as though as the Straw Hat Crew have their work cut out for them. Everyone is going to be after them for the map.

I can't wait.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
I was soo very surprised how good it was. I just loved how they went into each of the character's back stories. The first couple of episodes are slow but it really picks up steam. I love the finale episode. Luffy's grandfather was chasing him just to test him and Nami served the Fishman just to free her village.

Talking reindeer? Well, that doesn't surprise me. They already have sea dragons and talking Fishmen. Though, the second season looks as though as the Straw Hat Crew have their work cut out for them. Everyone is going to be after them for the map.

I can't wait.
Yes.

Tony Tony Chopper is a talking reindeer. It is the start of a huge, iconic story arc that cannot possibly be told in 8 episodes and has the most well known ending to a story arc in the entire series.

What I dont like, is the main villian is now female in this arc when he was male in the anime. One Piece needs to stop that shit and keep it as close to the source material as possible.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You are just mad because I remind you about how you hate your cock and you pretend to be a broad to cope.

Should I post the PM where you confess?
Please do....

Mongtini basically admitted as much in the past, saying that the Flynn handle is just a troll that shouldn't be taken seriously.

The lil fella blew a fuse when @Master Pu said that it's the Pickles guy. :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Blah...blah...blah....blah.

You're garbage and most people who have dealt with you know it. The only reason you wanted a panel here was for the info. You can rationalize and make up stories all you fucking want, but those that actually know you, know that you're a cowardly cunt that collects P.I. to use at a later date. The sooner you die, the sooner the forums have one less problem.

As for your non-existent "writing skillz," don't make me fucking laugh. You've had the pleasure of being around some of the greatest writers and after all this time, you still write like Fred Flintstone trying to pass the English part of his G.E.D. test. Your "writing" is about on par with X, you two bozo's couldn't come up with a salient thought even if Hemingway was there in person giving you pointers. Try staying in the realm of reality when you start boasting about the things you can and cannot do.

hey you angry useless fucking twat, @Bastard Factory this is your emplolyee, tell it to STFU , tell lit to lay off the membership. every goddamm day anger directed at us YOUR USER base, and not in jest, it's deep, this fucker is hert and talking shots as a MOD ...
Hire someone fun, that keeps the threads going, plays along not some sour troon ffs...every forum I've been fun MODS make the place and set the tone, this one broods

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
(Spits out Red Bull)

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha

Flame of the week
(Spits out Red Bull)

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha

Ass kiss of the week

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
take your suggestion and shove it
for the record i've always and always will be an asset
you posted a picture of yourself as a minor, (supposedly) that was you doing that and were happy enough to do so at the time
also, every forum i've been on has been improved by me in fact several forums you've posted on wouldn't have existed if i had not kept them going
fuck you and i've never done any PI crap
eat shit flynn

fibber!!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You're about an "asset" like a dog needs a second tail you stupid cunt. Patting your emaciated self on the back just reinforces how utterly useless you are. For days the banners here were out of whack and you did nothing or couldn't, or refused to. Yeah, you're useful alright.

Yeah? So the fuck what if I posted it? I was young and unassuming at that time, yet you use that as an excuse to to justify posting everyone's fucking picture that were never directed at you, just so you could get some kudo points from the morons you were trying to impress. Still, to this day, you try to justify all your shitty actions and point your skeletal finger at everyone else except yourself.

Bullshit! None of those "forums" needed you, no forum needs just one person to survive. You credit yourself with things you have no hand in, like the survival of so said forums. At what forums were these pray-tell that you stopped from imploding? Name them. If your own farce of a forum FT is any indication of you "saving" anything, it does proves how inept you truly are, or you're just a fucking liar. BF may not know what a fucking snake you are, but the rest of us veterans do.

As for your P.I. claim, you're a fucking liar. You and that piece of shit Sum Can't have been passing P.I. back in forth for over a decade. You save every single picture and I.P. addresses of poster's to use at a later time. I don't trust you as far as I can throw you. You've probably passed on my I.P. address to your buddies, which is why I feel very uncomfortable with you having a panel because you're a shitty human.

I actually liked Flame Truth forum. I thought it was BEAUTIFULLY laid out.

Of course the worst part about it was sum cun'T and his eternal threats.

I would have stayed there if it wasn't for those threats.

I don't trust people who misuse IP.

But, that's life.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I see the mod hags have ruined Raven's Tribute Thread with their incessant cat fighting.

The least they could do is strip down to their underwear and fill up a little pool with green jello to wrestle in.

Stupid cunts don't know how to entertain the masses.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
@Omnipotent

If this is imploding like you say, then why not try and help prevent that instead of telling BF what he's already heard a million times.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I see the mod hags have ruined Raven's Tribute Thread with their incessant cat fighting.

The least they could do is strip down to their underwear and fill up a little pool with green jello to wrestle in.

Chicago style? Raven is lost in space.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

This would certainly include you

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
This would certainly include you
I'm not here to entertain the masses, Slopey. I'm here to be entertained. These three mod cunts have fucked this place up. There's not much fun to read here nowadays.

BTW, congrats on being named Education Minister over at VF. Apparently, stupid Canadians don't understand basic geography.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm not here to entertain the masses, Slopey. I'm here to be entertained. These three mod cunts have fucked this place up. There's not much fun to read here nowadays.

BTW, congrats on being named Education Minister over at VF. Apparently, stupid Canadians don't understand basic geography.
Chill out chillito.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So, why are you here?

Last edited:

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️

Fucked up in what way Reggie?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
We haven't let them break the rules.

We need a Whambulance.
What rules have I broken again, Lily?

I just pointed out that as mods, you three hags are responsible for making things interesting here. You have all failed miserably as far as I have read. Even Mogtini just does drive-bys these days, but then again he's always had the attention span of a gnat.

BTW, thanks for flocking like a little pack attention-starved spaniels when I drop post. I know I don't have the fans Martini does, but it's nice to know I have them.

:CooL:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What rules have I broken again, Lily?

I just pointed out that as mods, you three hags are responsible for making things interesting here. You have all failed miserably as far as I have read. Even Mogtini just does drive-bys these days, but then again he's always had the attention span of a gnat.

BTW, thanks for flocking like a little pack attention-starved spaniels when I drop post. I know I don't have the fans Martini does, but it's nice to know I have them.

:CooL:

Play stupid, go on.

Where does it say that moderators are supposed to keep others entertained? That's something you just pulled out of your ass.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️

I joined this forum last December and every fucking day all I ever read was "Admin sucks cock", "Leftard", "Fucktard", Biggie trolling other members in and out of the Meltdown and fucking stupid political topics that caused fights. This forum isn't fucked up. It's just as active and entertaining as it used to be, except that now the dipshits who thought they walked on water and were above the law because they felt that the activity they generated would make them immune to punishment are gone, and it's a heavy blow to their egos.

Staff was more than fair with you bunch. If I had of been staff at the time all of you self-righteous fuckers would've been gone much sooner. Like I said yesterday if staff decided to publish the info on some of you who were banned crying to get back in, you all on the TBC would be singing a different tune. You all don't know each other as well as you think. If this place is so fucked up then by all means stay on TBC, continue whining about being spanked and sucking up to Biggie. You don't contribute a Goddamn thing to this place, so what you have to say about it means nothing, now go on suck Biggie's cock like the rest of you pussies on TBC.