No one is reading Trump's blog, are you conservatards trying to make Donnie even more irrelevant?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That must be sending him into rages. I worry about Melania and that very tall kid.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
yahoo, the queen of fake nooze!
Just shut up, and send Donnie more of your moneys.
You know I'll send more money. I wont be keeping quiet about your election stealing and fake znooze bullshittery. For example, I remember you people having a melty over Reagan being 69 when elected to office. Tell me again how old is joe dirt biden, ya fukin cock gobbling hypocrite! KA-POWN3D!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You know I'll send more money. I wont be keeping quiet about your election stealing and fake znooze bullshittery. For example, I remember you people having a melty over Reagan being 69 when elected to office. Tell me again how old is joe dirt biden, ya fukin cock gobbling hypocrite! KA-POWN3D!

Good grief. I always thought you were more my age lol.

You gotta be at least a decade older than me. :D

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yep, I finished high school in the mid 80's. :-) As you can see, you'll only grow more cynical towards anything that comes out of a libtards yap! The reason is you have more examples of their bullshit lies.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Yep, I finished high school in the mid 80's. :-) As you can see, you'll only grow more cynical towards anything that comes out of a libtards yap! The reason is you have more examples of their bullshit lies.
liberals are full of nothing but shit

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I finished high school in 1999 lol

All I've seen from them is lies, hypocrisy and hate. You cant even talk to them because all they do is get nasty.

Fuck them and fuck their party of death and hate.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

All I've seen from them is lies, hypocrisy and hate. You cant even talk to them because all they do is get nasty.

I will pray for you Dove, get well soon.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I'll tell ya something else the libtard media did. They did a war of the worlds type thing but it was an imaginary exchange of missiles between the USSR and NATO. If you tuned in after they went to commercial, it looked like a real broadcast right when they came back on...NO DISCLAIMER! Many people, including me, thought there was a real outbreak of war between the US and USSR.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'll tell ya something else the libtard media did. They did a war of the worlds type thing but it was an imaginary exchange of missiles between the USSR and NATO. If you tuned in after they went to commercial, it looked like a real broadcast right when they came back on...NO DISCLAIMER! Many people, including me, thought there was a real outbreak of war between the US and USSR.

My grandma told me something like that

So they've always been propaganda peddlers.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

My grandma told me something like that

So they've always been propaganda peddlers.
I think I was about 12 or 13 when this was televised. You can absolutely bet your life that when you're watching or hearing "facts" from libtards, its a fukin LIE!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
A hundred and fifty days and a thousand five hundred threads in and I'm just checking in to see if Trump is still completely irrelevant

lolz

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I don't need to read any social media posts... People like me swore off ALL of them.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
why does Analmin's forehead have an imprint of black testicles on it?