Addressing the “derp derp reading DM’s” strawman

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Ok, hear me out.

Nobody reads your DM’s here.

I can tell you first hand BF himself doesn’t give a fuck enough about ppls private messages to actually read them.

You guys do know that BF is probably on this forum like an hour tops, yes? And that he’s banging actresses in real life?

Nobody here gives a fuck about your DM’s. But, let’s just say he was.

You dont think other forum owners aren’t reading your DM’s? Or that if they say “derp derp sure I could but I don’t” that’s proof that they don’t?

You think you lummoxes still on FB your DM’s aren’t being read? Twitter?

It’s 2022, nothing you say is private any more. I personally don’t think BF gives two shits enough that he’s actually taking time out his day to see what one idiot here is messaging to another, but that’s just moi.

You morons are so paranoid that you think your that important that a guy who has a ton of shit on his plate in real life is going to take time out of his day to inspect the stupid shit you bleat to another breathing scrotum then you really need to take a step back and unplug. Your not that important.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't think he reads PMs. However, if he did I would warn BF that he should never read my messages to anyone while driving a car. It would definitely be a road hazard since he'd be asleep in about 45 seconds.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
There’s 36 members here
There’s 10 at Fleas forum and three at my trophy forum.

Hey tin foil hatters, it ain’t working.

Haw Haw

X

xXx
Site Supporter
dilf should be emabrrassed all those time hes asking me for my wiener pics lol

FAGGOT no I'm kidding at uncledilf yoo were very nice to me and thank you for your kind werds sir .. I dont call you a knackwurst rider anynoar

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
dilf should be emabrrassed all those time hes asking me for my wiener pics lol

FAGGOT no I'm kidding at uncledilf yoo were very nice to me and thank you for your kind werds sir .. I dont call you a knackwurst rider anynoar

Dude, I know something terrible has happened, but I don't know what. I feel bad without knowing why exactly. You do seem so sad.

:(

X

xXx
Site Supporter
im okey Lily

sad-teary-eyes.gif

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
I don't think he reads PMs. However, if he did I would warn BF that he should never read my messages to anyone while driving a car. It would definitely be a road hazard since he'd be asleep in about 45 seconds.
He’s already addressed that stupid shit once before and I’m more inclined to believe him then a paranoid women who thinks everyone is out to get her every second of the day.

Flea, your my homie but you gotta pocket this vapid attempt at subterfuge. It’s not going to work because BF is a stand up guy.

You really need to stop listening to those morons before they corrode your mind into a bowl of mush. They already turned their backs on you once and yours truly never has.
They only want your forum because their forum failed from the jump. Don’t get involved with the axes they have to grind because that one chump was a complete moron here as was kicked to the curb because he’s a loser.

Srsly, who gets banned from this place but spamming fucktards?