Addressing the "stolen election" canard

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Last week I bought a grey three tiered lampshade when out shopping, which fitted nicely with the comfort I feel in my manly Sigma lifestyle.

Although, when I got home I realised when I put it on its designated lamp stand, I concluded it looked too much like a wedding cake at an Italian wedding. I was, as most of you will understand... fucking mortified. How could I lack so much taste in the soft furnishings of my own life?

Dat's what has happened to American politics. An impulse purchase has become something you are going to have to live with for a very long time, unless you are willing to admit you have zero taste, have wasted 15.99 and have lost the receipt to a store with a no-refund policy.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Last week I bought a grey three tiered lampshade when out shopping, which fitted nicely with the comfort I feel in my manly Sigma lifestyle.

Although, when I got home I realised when I put it on its designated lamp stand, I concluded it looked too much like a wedding cake at an Italian wedding. I was, as most of you will understand... fucking mortified. How could I lack so much taste in the soft furnishings of my own life?

Dat's what has happened to American politics. An impulse purchase has become something you are going to have to live with for a very long time, unless you are willing to admit you have zero taste, have wasted 15.99 and have lost the receipt to a store with a no-refund policy.

Yes, "we" purchased a scrotal orange sac to put into the Oval office and it's been a national nightmare since. Bad taste, poor judgment whilst insisting that it is the best sac ever.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Because she made the obvious observation that he’s an orange fucktard with shitty orange makeup?
It's not exactly like we have to search far and wide to find mention of the orange mildew to be reminded of it everyday.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yet he's still rent - free in your head......

No, he isn't stupid. This is a new article. And it's YOU idiots and his CURRENT campaign that make this relevant, dumbass.

Btw, a really poor deflection from the truths in the article. Trump lost and you're a dupe that believes the big lie...you and all the other Magatards.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
No, he isn't stupid. This is a new article. And it's YOU idiots and his CURRENT campaign that make this relevant, dumbass.

Btw, a really poor deflection from the truths in the article. Trump lost and you're a dupe that believes the big lie...you and all the other Magatards.
Biden stumbles and fumbles each and every day………but I am able to refrain from comment because it can’t be helped……..

You on the other hand let President Donald J. Trump into your head and cause you to lash out……..that is pretty sad

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard

Let’s look at the truths……actual numbers are lacking in the article, but the word “share” is used quite often. Nothing was offered to discredit the possibility of voter fraud that would swing the ”share” of votes. That is the contention of the voter fraud, which has never gone to detailed review.

Cyber Ninjas……..noted in the article……..these Cyber Ninjas?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

And don’t think that the GOP is any help to Trump……..they have historically served their own purposes

You are easily swayed……..but it is what you need to hear or read anyway so………

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Ima gonna thread-jack this here and make it into the let’s see how honest the election system is in the country today……with in this post is sub-titled……..how ignorant is Kamala Harris LOL…….

I Am The Atomic Punk

Lets get the day started properly

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Biden stumbles and fumbles each and every day………but I am able to refrain from comment because it can’t be helped……..

You on the other hand let President Donald J. Trump into your head and cause you to lash out……..that is pretty sad
You suck on TrumpFs orange left nut you retard LOL

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Let’s look at the truths……actual numbers are lacking in the article, but the word “share” is used quite often. Nothing was offered to discredit the possibility of voter fraud that would swing the ”share” of votes. That is the contention of the voter fraud, which has never gone to detailed review.

Cyber Ninjas……..noted in the article……..these Cyber Ninjas?

And don’t think that the GOP is any help to Trump……..they have historically served their own purposes

You are easily swayed……..but it is what you need to hear or read anyway so………

You used lots of words to say absolutely nothing.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Whats really sad is the Buffoon and his even more ignorant followers. I can only hope you’re sending orange face money. Prove your intelligence

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
It must be very frustrating always be the only girl in the room that really knows what's what.
You mean like actual numbers instead of vague terms like ”share” and the fact it quoted an article that noted a disgraced organization as proof that fraud did not exist?

Cyber Ninjas were being fined because they did not reveal the lack of fraud they were expected to…..they were fined out of business……..

Its lack of comprehension has nothing to do with Its mix of chroma-zones……..but lack of ability to read and discern bullshit from reality…….

But good - on - you for taking up and taking pity on her and minimizing her ability to reason due to the fact it is female…….