Addressing a vicious rumor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I did NOT get naked on webcam in a recent Discord chat.

I may or may not have had a 'nip slip' but that's an unrelated incident that I am neither confirming nor denying.

Must be attached to a hanging blob of flesh

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
@Blazor

Speaking of which... I think in the first actual episode of Misc.Derbis (uploading the series introduction vid now) I'm going to cover the ongoing ending of marijuana prohibition in Virginia.

What they've already done, where we are now, what they plan to do next year, and anything they've got penciled in for further out in time.

If you have any thoughts you'd like included, either typed out or in the form of a Vocaroo or video, let me know and I'll try to fit them into the clip.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
7oO7Msl.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I may or may not have had a 'nip slip' but that's an unrelated incident that I am neither confirming nor denying.
I’m always virtually naked. The weather has been extremely hot in my defence. The most I’ve worn is a sarong so that the neighbours don’t accidentally get turned on!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Breakfall wanted to see my arms // I know right

wtf :Crazy:

:LOL3:
Now why would I want to see your average length arms braah? Michael Jordan and I have two things in common: we’re both taller from finger tip to finger tip, and we both have dark dicks! Your whitenessness will never understand…

:Happy5:

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

I was wondering why Stubby has been parked over there all morning, like he was waiting for something or someone.