Pig is so stupid this actually required it's own thread as pig is now struggling with basic math, reading AND wealth management.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I enjoy your demonstration of brilliance.

:sarcasm:
you see, this right here proves how dumb you are

if you believed in yourself and your ability to make a sarcastic remark you wouldn't feel inclined to include your silly little bar to point out to people alot smarter than you that you are attempting to be sarcastic

thank you for providing my point, potato.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Why pig can’t understand simple wealth management?

Because she can't understand fat management..

She sees dem dollar donuts and just wanna eat all that shit up, like chicken dumplins and fucking shit, yo..

Do DAMAGE!!@!!!!@@!!!!!!!

SWEEEEET!

GET INTO ME (ESTOMAGO)!

(or guata, because did you know that her dead ex was Chilean, so she filled out census forms for her children as they grew up claiming they were indigenous Chileans instead of stock and bog standard Chilean mixed heritage, as their father was?)

That was when I realized she was completely full of shit if she could lie about something like that, she lies about everything.. plus she's really really fucking stupid.

Hairy tittied mountain mestizo boar level stupid.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
because did you know that her dead ex was Chilean, so she filled out census forms for her children as they grew up claiming they were indigenous Chileans instead of stock and bog standard Chilean mixed heritage, as their father was

que-what.gif

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Is this the thread where you will explain why selling a share for 420 or for 150 doesn't matter?

What part of "no shares have been sold or will be sold any time soon" do you not understand? I realize you are stupid but you expect us to believe you are THAT stupid?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Would now be a bad time to ask what was all the George Santos hysteria about?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fat Oak is fat. She sees everything in double.

Hey DD, I just read a post of yours about having a baby through your penis. You poor confused Hermaphrodite. Must be time for another gender change

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I imagine seeing the thread title in double would cause a head ache.

The Duchess of Vicodin said the following last night and I quote

"
Look at Piggie Smells using big legal terms in his siggy and lighting himself on fire in front of the derelict delinquent academy of misfortune skanzillas.
I’d say someone misses me…"

Would you mind taking a crack at deciphering that mess as I am not fluent in any dialect of Moo Lush.

I'm particularly at a loss in finding this legal term in my siggy that she is speaking about.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Notice how when she gets drunk or high her malignant narcissist personality really comes out on display?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Notice how when she gets drunk or high her malignant narcissist personality really comes out on display?
Hey bud

would you care to take a pop trying to translate what she attempted to say up there?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sure: "Me, me, me, ME, MMMEEEE! Oh, and nasty name calling because you rejected ME!". What else do you expect out of a racist narcissist with an unaddressed substance abuse problem?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The Duchess of Vicodin said the following last night and I quote

"
Look at Piggie Smells using big legal terms in his siggy and lighting himself on fire in front of the derelict delinquent academy of misfortune skanzillas.
I’d say someone misses me…"

Would you mind taking a crack at deciphering that mess as I am not fluent in any dialect of Moo Lush.

I'm particularly at a loss in finding this legal term in my siggy that she is speaking about.

We dont even HAVE siggies here.

What the fuck lmao.

Yeah I'd also like to know what legal term is in your nonexistent siggy.

The rest of that mess I assume shes trying to call ME a skank.