Pig is so stupid this actually required it's own thread as pig is now struggling with basic math, reading AND wealth management.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
So in the Welcome to Hell Elon thread Pig has been droning on and on about how Elon has lost all this money. And of course, by her side, is the tutu wearing pink spam puppy which I have on ignore because he is an imbecile of epic proportions

So @Oerdin and I attempted to assist this diseased pig with a little insight in how paper loses vs real loses actually work in the real word and it appears this has caused poor pig to come up off the rails once again.

I figured I'd post what I tried to help pig understand for contextual purposes so that you could see what's making her fume like a pig that was just cattle prodded

"Pig and Aidsmin are prime examples of what happens when you take members of naturally deficient gene pools and dump them into some substandard community college which would allow anyone capable of inhaling and exhaling at regular intervals to graduate with a degree as valueless as used bubble gum on the bottom of one's shoe.

lily, for future reference and so that you don't appear as irretrievably stupid as both of your pig ignorant parents and everyone in your lineage of wondrous idiots dating back to when your clan was first produced with the powder used to produce sea monkys; Billionaires with majority stakes in publicly traded companies do not sell chunks of stock which equate to a such a significant portion of their total ownership. You immorally daft idiot.

The mere suspicion of a planned stock sale of that magnitude by Elon or any other majority stakeholder in any publicly traded company would send the share price into an immediate nose dive. And that's just a fucking rumor which would cause that level of bloodshed. Imagine if it actually happened? The exchange would probably step in and halt the fucking stock just to contain the collateral damage you dense fucking imbecile.

In fact, if you had any idea of how the corporate infrastructure actually worked you'd know that top level execs, officers and board directors are not even allowed to sell their stocks outside of normally provisioned time-slots and doing so in chunks in excess of normally expected sizes is also detrimental to the stability of the share valuation.

Moron. How are you this dumb at 56 years old? How did you manage to make it past the CAPTCHA to register at a site like this to begin with? With brain function as low as yours how does California even permit you to posses a drivers license?

And before you make an even greater fool of yourself I will assist you on the next aspect of this journey as you are obviously too clueless to sort this out for yourself. Billionaires who's wealth rests primarily in the valuation of traded stocks borrow against the value of their assets you fucking clueless clown. And unless Elon is planning on buying a quarter stake in the entire economy of Poland or something his loss is on paper only.

You'd know all of this if you weren't such a fucking low brow low life cretin that never amounted to anything

Fuck! Slaughter yourself, please. For the good of all your neighbors!"

Pig has been mewling about not answering questions ever since which I'm assuming has something to do with admin's posting spam that I am ignoring because he is a useless spambot

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
3 minutes in and the "show ignored cocksucker" flag appears

lolz

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Why does ignored cocksucker wish to tell me he has a small penis on my posts?

I don't need to know that

just sayin

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Why does ignored cocksucker wish to tell me he has a small penis on my posts?

I don't need to know that

just sayin
HTilXhu.gif

Tell us something we don't already know Stubby.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So in the Welcome to Hell Elon thread Pig has been droning on and on about how Elon has lost all this money. And of course, by her side, is the tutu wearing pink spam puppy which I have on ignore because he is an imbecile of epic proportions

So @Oerdin and I attempted to assist this diseased pig with a little insight in how paper loses vs real loses actually work in the real word and it appears this has caused poor pig to come up off the rails once again.

I figured I'd post what I tried to help pig understand for contextual purposes so that you could see what's making her fume like a pig that was just cattle prodded

"Pig and Aidsmin are prime examples of what happens when you take members of naturally deficient gene pools and dump them into some substandard community college which would allow anyone capable of inhaling and exhaling at regular intervals to graduate with a degree as valueless as used bubble gum on the bottom of one's shoe.

lily, for future reference and so that you don't appear as irretrievably stupid as both of your pig ignorant parents and everyone in your lineage of wondrous idiots dating back to when your clan was first produced with the powder used to produce sea monkys; Billionaires with majority stakes in publicly traded companies do not sell chunks of stock which equate to a such a significant portion of their total ownership. You immorally daft idiot.

The mere suspicion of a planned stock sale of that magnitude by Elon or any other majority stakeholder in any publicly traded company would send the share price into an immediate nose dive. And that's just a fucking rumor which would cause that level of bloodshed. Imagine if it actually happened? The exchange would probably step in and halt the fucking stock just to contain the collateral damage you dense fucking imbecile.

In fact, if you had any idea of how the corporate infrastructure actually worked you'd know that top level execs, officers and board directors are not even allowed to sell their stocks outside of normally provisioned time-slots and doing so in chunks in excess of normally expected sizes is also detrimental to the stability of the share valuation.

Moron. How are you this dumb at 56 years old? How did you manage to make it past the CAPTCHA to register at a site like this to begin with? With brain function as low as yours how does California even permit you to posses a drivers license?

And before you make an even greater fool of yourself I will assist you on the next aspect of this journey as you are obviously too clueless to sort this out for yourself. Billionaires who's wealth rests primarily in the valuation of traded stocks borrow against the value of their assets you fucking clueless clown. And unless Elon is planning on buying a quarter stake in the entire economy of Poland or something his loss is on paper only.

You'd know all of this if you weren't such a fucking low brow low life cretin that never amounted to anything

Fuck! Slaughter yourself, please. For the good of all your neighbors!"

Pig has been mewling about not answering questions ever since which I'm assuming has something to do with admin's posting spam that I am ignoring because he is a useless spambot

Too stupid; didn't read.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Pig too stupid to understand paper vs real loses

Lmao. Under educated cow.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles