Poor Pig, she's having a rather bad Friday the 13th

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'll never forget the first time Murd turned on me.

And Big chucked a forum up for her and she really acted like it was so deep.

If I wanted a forum and told Big "hey I'd like my own forum" he would definately put one up for me. And he would probably want it to be perfect and put a lot of work into it. Js.

But she kept coming at me like he fucking gave her a ring or something.

She came into the shout box at FT.....shit faced drunk....and said out of nowhere that I was JEALOUS of her because shes....."daddies favorite princess".

What. The. Fuck.

That was embarrassing. For real. I just forehead palmed. I couldnt believe a grown woman over 40 fucking said that. To the actual ex girlfriend of a man who had...at that point....blew off at least a thousands sexual and/or mushy PMs from her.

She wasnt just desperate. She was always SO shallow.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Well she fetishizes gay men and thinks that is support.

Yanno the "gubby" thing.
Maybe that’s where all the horseplay between them comes from?

I heard he’s into big men

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Maybe that’s where all the horseplay between them comes from?

I heard he’s into big men
She never has normal human to human interactions with men. It's always flirty and sexual.

It wouldn't matter if he was gay.

These hypocrites will try to slut shame me. Because I was a stripper and decided to make money off men who wanted to let me exploit them.

Or because I fell in love with someone on a forum.

And then the Poofer thing.

But there is not one single man from these boards who ever complained that I was perving up their PM box all hours of the night. I've made friends with a lot of the people who post. Most of them are men. And I have always treated them with respect.....even when I'm the one who was treated to some drunken sexy messages about some dream someone had about me. Never did I put it on blast or manipulate or anything. Nor have dangled anyone along.

But yeah I'm a huge trashy whore. Who was sent packing. And.....im ugly.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

If I wanted a forum and told Big "hey I'd like my own forum" he would definately put one up for me. And he would probably want it to be perfect and put a lot of work into it. Js.

She came into the shout box at FT.....shit faced drunk....and said out of nowhere that I was JEALOUS of her because shes....."daddies favorite princess".

What. The. Fuck.

That was embarrassing. For real. I just forehead palmed. I couldnt believe a grown woman over 40 fucking said that. To the actual ex girlfriend of a man who had...at that point....blew off at least a thousands sexual and/or mushy PMs from her.

No way lmao

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No way lmao

Yep.

I was pretty revolted. It still sticks out in my head.

And my mocking of this was proof of my rabid jealously of her.

Because I totally wish that I had been the one you blew off, wasnt attracted to, didnt call back, couldnt get hard for.

Yeah I would totally trade my experience with you for hers......right LOL

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

What. The. Fuck.

No no no

She straight out said she was gonna “404” my forum with her new one. I remember Joo being like” fuck, she won’t leave me alone. Imma have to make her one”. Not once did I ever care to say “don’t do it or don’t post there”. I knew it would flop, just didn’t think it be so fast. Not even after spamming my forums members, which I let her do, could she keep that forum going.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
She never has normal human to human interactions with men. It's always flirty and sexual.

It wouldn't matter if he was gay.

These hypocrites will try to slut shame me. Because I was a stripper and decided to make money off men who wanted to let me exploit them.

Or because I fell in love with someone on a forum.

And then the Poofer thing.

But there is not one single man from these boards who ever complained that I was perving up their PM box all hours of the night. I've made friends with a lot of the people who post. Most of them are men. And I have always treated them with respect.....even when I'm the one who was treated to some drunken sexy messages about some dream someone had about me. Never did I put it on blast or manipulate or anything. Nor have dangled anyone along.

But yeah I'm a huge trashy whore. Who was sent packing. And.....im ugly.

At least you ain’t ever been robbed. LOL

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No no no

She straight out said she was gonna “404” my forum with her new one. I remember Joo being like” fuck, she won’t leave me alone. Imma have to make her one”. Not once did I ever care to say “don’t do it or don’t post there”. I knew it would flop, just didn’t think it be so fast. Not even after spamming my forums members, which I let her do, could she keep that forum going.

He put that forum up for her and she waved it in my face like he proposed to her. I shit you not.

This man bought a car for me and I'm gonna crumble because he put up a free forum for her?

Yeah okay LOL

He has done a lot for me and I never once asked him for SHIT.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
No no no

Let’s not forget how the three spastics that did show up got panel abused by yours truly for my own enjoyment

Something she totally allowed cause she thought it was funny

And cause she was doing it for peaches

Hahahaha

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
He put that forum up for her and she waved it in my face like he proposed to her. I shit you not.

This man bought a car for me and I'm gonna crumble because he put up a free forum for her?

Yeah okay LOL

He has done a lot for me and I never once asked him for SHIT.
How many tom s did I pity post there?

9 maybe 10 times? Maybe? Lmao

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Let’s not forget how the three spastics that did show up got panel abused by yours truly for my own enjoyment

Something she totally allowed cause she thought it was funny

And cause she was doing it for peaches

Hahahaha

Because she was kissing your ass.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You know what's funny?

If I ask Biggie to chill because something he is saying disturbs my soul?

He stops no matter how bad he wants to do it.

FACTS.

And not because he sees me as some hot sexually liberated boss bitch. It's because he gives a fuck about my feelings. I can say things about him fully knowing he will probably read it.

I dont have to lie or use his family or his private childhood memories to try to sell some idea that him and I are close.

So there is that. He actually gets adorable to soften me up enough to make fun of the nose thing LOL. Sending me Qburt pics lol

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I have no idea.

I remember Busty. Sonnie. Lori. Fifi. Rizzo. Muffin.

I miss them.
Lori was a real fucking spaz tho

I used to seriously wonder sometimes what planet she was posting from